SUNDAY MORNING March 6, 2011

A BIT OF TALK RADIO…..

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Sunday morning, here in snow covered Ohio.  Nobody interested in eating hash browns and various pork products that make up the American breakfast.  A few unrelated things came in overnight which may be of interest to some.

From Britain:

• The SAS team, theoretically with a “diplomat,” a term the US has damaged beyond repair, is said to have been on a hunt for WMD’s in Libya when it was taken into custody.  Yesterday’s explosion, a kart load of shotgun shells that flattened half a kilometer seems to have gotten some attention.  This is an intel leak from Britain.  They are never accidental.  I am just passing it on.

From Bahrain:

• In relationship to this New York Times story – the Shiite cleric leading the protests against the government there, Isa Qassim, has an interesting history.  In 2007, the Bush White House attempted to implicate Qassim in a false flag terror attack meant to start a war with Iran.  The intelligence the US has on Qassim comes from false reports crafted during the Bush administration when they tried to get him arrested as an Iranian agent.  The guilty parties in the US?  The DOJ under Gonzales wrote the false report at the behest of Cheney-Rove.  American policy in the region under Secretary Clinton is severely hampered by Bush misdeeds done at the behest of his Israeli masters.

9/11:

• I spent a couple of hours with Jeff Pragers “Dust I” and “Dust II” last night.  This 108 page E-magazine, mostly science with amazing photos of “ground zero” from 9/11 is an analysis of the nuke v. thermite theories on 9/11.  It is the first comprehensive piece on 9/11 that touches on absolutes, energy use, thermal energy and such.  Some of the “hard science” checks out, enough to debunk NIST certainly.  He is also fair and open on the thermite issue and leave the door open there as well.  Prager makes a strong case for 9/11 being a nuke event.  I sent it out to weapons science guys and will get back to you on this.  What is clear is that there are more government spies involved in 9/11 theories than infiltrated the militia movements of the 80s and 90s.  The medical evidence of radiation exposure at ‘ground zero’ is in already.  First responders were “zapped.”  Some reviews in this morning on Prager’s piece say he is abusing science more than a bit.  Perhaps we have a potential debate going here…always a good thing.

Lockerbie:

• Susan Lindauers piece for Veterans Today on the CIA drug connection to Lockerbie was an eye opener.  I have always put it on Libya.  She says I am wrong.  This article alone is 10,000 “Wikileaks.”  Oh, that reminds me, I wonder who edited this out of the cables?  A trail would have come through both Tel Aviv and Beirut on this one….

“Wikiweasel:”

• Last week I picked up an article attacking a close associate of Julian Assange as an “Antisemite.”  Then the article attacked the New York Times and other papers for censoring Wikileaks.  Nobody asked why the cables weren’t simply put online.  This, and so many other things we have been seeing are part of the expanded Israeli attack on the internet, not their usual car bombs at churches and mosques but as much as they can do with a keyboard and a few semi-illiterates.  The purpose for this article and so many others that will be sneaking into your email is simple.  Wikileaks is an Israeli intelligence operation, long “busted” as such.  They are hoping the public will forget.  When Wikileaks was burned as an intel operation, a major “capability” was lost.  Imagine being able to spew any lie imaginable onto the front page of every paper in the world, branded by the suffering of poor Bradley Manning and accused “date-rapist” Julian Assange.  Wherever Wikileaks starts, it always comes back to one direction, Israel’s “game theory” war to take over Central Asia.

Libya:

• A “certain group” from a “special country” is making every imaginable attempt to sell the situation in Libya as either rebels under the control of the CIA and oil companies trying to overthrow “heroic” Gaddaffy or show how “heroic rebels” are in danger from the CIA and oil companies.  “They” are even using some of the same folks to peddle both imaginary sides.  Hey!  The rebels are “rebels.”  “Gaddaffy” is a nutcase and has to go.  There, I have had my “John Stewart moment.”

Posted by on March 6, 2011, With Reads Filed under WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

50 Responses to "SUNDAY MORNING March 6, 2011"

1. equalizer  March 12, 2011 at 1:15 pm

ps. pen, one of them was holding something in her hand??? It made me feel really bad. that’s why I moved to a different seat.

2. equalizer  March 12, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Thanks wolf and Pen, you both can “shadow” me any time…I’m doing the best I can…

Pen, I would have “interacted” with all three of those females…but not disrupting the court procedure was more important. The only, possible, friendly face in the courtroom was a sherrif deputy (bailiff) who looked very surprised when I told him I wanted to take my bottled water into the courtroom with me for “medical reasons”. I told him I had been poisoned with barium and cesium, radioisotopes. He refused, I tossed the water.

He glanced at me a couple of times from his desk, questioningly…

The whole procedure was a “kangaroo kourt”. But, my attorney told me we will probably win…it HAS cost me dearly, but I know anything less would
    merely empower the rampant corruption taking place in my state.

The Governor should open a full investigation of my county, but he has a psychopolitician “handling” him. The governor of florida did open a similar investigation, I’ve not followed the outcome.

wolf, I really do appreciate your advice and am following a “program”. Thanks.

3. equalizer  March 12, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Probably the dialogue with me…

4. OS  March 10, 2011 at 8:41 pm

If he’s working on an energy project using magnetics, then he’s clearly going into the right direction. And smart engineer, I might add.

5. Penumbra  March 10, 2011 at 2:00 am

off topic but speaking of “complete” how goes your energy project you mentioned some time back?

I have a brother who is an engineer who is currently working on an energy solution using magnetics (zero point energy?) for his house and I was wondering if there is any way I could put him in contact with you on technical questions he is having? This isn’t the place for that and I don’t want to compromise your anonymity here.

6. Jeff Prager  March 10, 2011 at 12:24 am

I think 911 was a globalist operation using the CIA, Mossad, MI6, current and retired military and elected and unelected officials and perhaps NATO. The evidence is overwhelming. My forensic financial investigation with links and 100s of footnotes is rather thorough.

Part 1:

Part 2:

7. Jeff Prager  March 10, 2011 at 12:19 am

Thank you, yes, anything you care to send my way is appreciated. You’ll fine me on Facebook, my icon is a hand that says “seek truth.”

Peace

8. sharkey  March 8, 2011 at 7:56 pm

thanx Gordo

9. sharkey  March 8, 2011 at 7:53 pm

please

10. wolf  March 8, 2011 at 2:05 pm

“She” certainly did have a flair for creative writing though…ALMOST in a league with Pen.

Starting to wonder if “she” is actually an A/I computer program…like IBM’s ‘Watson’ who was a contestant on “Jeopardy” recently. A Stuxnet aimed at VT.

11. johng  March 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Gordon, good call with Janissary, to be honest with you, whenever I saw that name in the comment section I wouldn’t read it. Fancy vocabulary is often a “smokescreen”.

12. Gordon Duff  March 8, 2011 at 11:54 am

NOTE TO ALL “REAL” VT POSTERS:
    Something calling itself “Janissary” tracked by one of its dozens IP addresses has been spamming the site from Tel Aviv. It seems to be a housewife there in a rather tacky abode, as shown by Google Earth, which provided us with a photo. We are looking for a full time moderator for comments but, in the process, the crew of staff writers will take over.
    The attacks have become increasingly vicious and quite literally insane as frustration has set in when she-it realized that its ‘trash-graffiti’ was not going online.
    It is so sad when the “Masters of the Universe” have been/ are outwitted.
    Please excuse the inconvenience but take some joy in the pleasure we get in seeing the hysterical fit go for naught.

13. kraqus  March 8, 2011 at 10:47 am

Wow!
    Thanks for the Link. I had NO IDEA.

“But they regard the dream as a monument to vanity that makes little economic sense in a country where the U.N. Development Program says 94.6% of territory is desert wasteland.”

This is the MOST idiotic, stupid and Ignorant comment I have read….EVER!
    Did this guy ever take Biology in School? What a Moron.

14. Penumbra  March 8, 2011 at 12:41 am

why were my responses that cleared earlier removed since last I checked??

15. wolf  March 8, 2011 at 2:03 am

EQ:
    I hope you are researching natural healing modalities such as chelation to detox your body from toxic heavy metals, radiation exposure, etc???
    Just a cursory exploration will yield much useful info. Examples:

Radioactive iodine is all too plentiful in our atmosphere, as a result of nuclear testing, and nuclear power production, etc. It accumulates in the thyroid gland, compromising and poisoning it. It is displaced by a generous intake of healthy iodine, from clean seaweed, such as Canadian seaweed. Minimize use of Asian seaweed.

Taking lots of essential, healthy minerals helps displace or eliminate the bad ones. In particular, Zinc is possibly the most useful mineral to supplement for heavy metal detox. But don’t overdo it as this may cause a copper deficiency.

Get quality bio-available supplements while you still can. Codex Alimentarius, which is the thinly-veiled propaganda arm of the international pharmaceutical industry, will soon be doing everything it can to promote industry objectives whilst limiting individual options to maintain health through natural means (which would diminish members’ profits). (‘members’ herein described as ‘sickness profiteers’, e.g. Donald Rumsfeld, etc)

16. Penumbra  March 7, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Oh, apologies equalizer, I read it wrong. Didn’t register that you were speaking of yourself. So are you ok or have there been any irreparable effects caused? How in the world did someone in a courtroom poison you in full public view and why didn’t you return to apprehend them?

17. coaltion  March 7, 2011 at 10:27 pm

you know what happened & there is no great mystery at all

18. equalizer  March 7, 2011 at 7:11 pm

One of my immediate neighbors referred to the “wicked hamlet” as “ground zero”.

19. equalizer  March 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm

See: health and safety hazard, the last line…”dirty bombs”

The terrorists were in the courtroom

ps. I wasn’t living in “Mr. Rogers neighborhood”

20. equalizer  March 7, 2011 at 3:09 pm

BTW, Leon Panetta’s gone, right? Who’s the acting CIA Director? I’ve not been feeling myself lately to keep a check on personnel records.

21. equalizer  March 7, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Would a case number do? I literally had to get up and move…radiation device?? Electromagnetic?? I have the 24-hour urine to prove the heavy-metals. Google cesium. Cesium, cesium 134, cesium 137?? Whole-body counter here I come…

22. equalizer  March 7, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Who called the CIA, Mossad’s lube-boys??? Ha! Couldn’t resist!

23. Penumbra  March 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Thank you for the links Jeff. I do agree from my own research that there are numerous parties complicit in this event, specifically because it was not actually one event but a series of events, parcelled to varying grouped concerns specializing either in the military (operational) aspects of 911 or the psy-op (PR) aspect of the aftermath (control of the narrative).

One could also include a third contingent responsible for the financial aspects of the WTC thefts that occurred directly from beneath the towers under cover of the topside spectacle as well as the preceding options trading and post-event insurance frauds.

Most see 911 as one unitary event pertaining only to the physical demolitions in NYC and Arlington (Pentagon), but it was much much more than that and served numerous beneficiaries both politically and financially, as I trust your research has confirmed.

I would ask whether your research has uncovered complicity by the senior industry leader group called BENS (Business Executives for National Security) as well as the NSA in the “narrative”-shaping psy-op postscript component of 911 planning? I did read a lengthy piece by Michael Hayden, which went into great detail and seemed highly plausible.

Will be glad to dig up the reference if you have not encountered this up till now.

24. Brian  March 7, 2011 at 11:26 am

Jeff,

Have you looked at the evidence that 911 was a Mossad operation?

Christopher Bollyn is offering a free download of his book Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World. A must read. He is one of the best 911 investigators.

25. jack h.  March 7, 2011 at 10:01 am

the uprising in lybia,i can not speculate on the state of the arab revolts.but if i am to suspect any u.s. involvement,it would be c.i.a.

26. OS  March 7, 2011 at 2:59 am

Not necessary, just need to arrest the man who called for the destruction of WTC (7). I’m certain he would spill his guts, once confronted with life sentence.

It’s called “Law”. The destruction of Federal Evidence for high level criminal cases, was “he” Federal employee? No.

Once he’s in jail the investigations would move forward quickly. They would point the finger at each other so quickly, it would be difficult to keep up with the arrest.

Presently, they are well funded with the trillions they stole, also not investigated as well.

27. OS  March 7, 2011 at 2:45 am

I’ll bet when their taxes hit the roof, they will scream bloody murder. However, high level members of the last administration were involved in other crimes as well. Many are hoping that 911 will bring them to court so others can share information and testify against them. And this maybe their biggest concern.

I wonder if the South American Ranch is complete?

28. Jeff Prager  March 7, 2011 at 2:11 am

Some words on 911 as a nuclear event:

1. Tritium is the dog that doesn’t hunt. My 3-part eMagazine never mentions Tritium. Not once. This is because Stephen Jones was able to use the “Tritium Defense” in successfully arguing against 911 being a nuclear event. Tritium works to argue against the nuclear facts surrounding 911.

2. My eMag closely follows known decay paths using 12 outdoor dust samples, 2 indoor dust samples and 2 Girder Coating samples taken by the USGS and posted as Open Source data at their web site under “WTC.” It can be easily found. The PPM’s (parts per million) and percentages of Strontium, Barium, Thorium (which only appears in a radioactive state), Yttrium, Cerium, Chromium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Titanium and other elements were carefully ascertained by the USGS.

3. My eMag follows these elements across these sampling locations using the Product Moment Correlation Coefficient and the ‘t’ test statistical analysis to examine the relationships between the up and down variances, the levels of these elements across these sampling locations. When certain element levels rise, other rise or lower. Some both rise and lower across the sampling locations.

4. These element levels prove fission occurred in NYC on 911 and this is conclusive, unarguable and a fact.

5. The Product Moment Correlation Coefficient, where 1.0 is a perfect correlation, is at 4 decimals, 0.9897 or at 2 decimal 0.99. This is 0.01 away from perfect. The proof of gravity or that the earth circles the sun is not much better than this.

6. ALL anomalies are explained perfectly by fission. From the high heat and molten metal for weeks, to the atmospheric tests by Dr. Cahill, a renowned nuclear atmospheric physicist called in to examine the atmosphere over Ground Zero, who stated, “The finding suggests that coarse particles were being continually generated from the hot debris pile. This observation is at least qualitatively supported, for while they are still being analyzed, the coarse particles appear to be coated with combustion products, including soot.”

In laymans terms, this means glass, steel and other elements were being boiled and aerosols were being RE-generated. This is fission. The heat created by the process of ongoing fission.

Other simpler anomalies (and there are more complicated ones) are cars that spontaneously burst into flames (eyewitness accounts), people vaporized (eyewitness accounts), U-shaped core columns without rips and tears in the longer radius, somewhere between 50,000 and 400,000 tons of concrete calcined, somewhere between 50,000 and 200,000 tons of steel converted to elemental dust, the actual 8-10 second top-down demolitions, the base cloud surge, the upper atmosphere cloud surge, and many more anomalies. ALL anomalies are easily explained by the nuclear facts.

7. Myeloma in the general population has an incidence rate of from 3.8 -9 people per 100,000. Ninety-nine percent are over 65 with many over 75. The population of rescue workers, First Responders, is 40,000. Of those, 75 have already died from Myeloma with 900+ total dead. This is an incidence rate of 1 in 534 of 40,000 total. Now, these dead First Responders were all between 37 and 60, most between 37 and 55. The CDC published a study of nuclear industry workers with internal radiation exposure (breathing it) and this increased the death rate of MILDLY exposed workers by 4%. We do not have statistics on HEAVILY exposed people. We do not, at this time, understand the cause of Myeloma.

8. Anyone that carefully studies Energetic Compounds, which have been in use since the 1940s by the mining industry, will come to the following conclusions. They are efficient burners, designed specifically to consume all of their fuel in milliseconds (1000ths of a second) which causes them to heat rapidly. They are then spent. The fuel is gone. They cool rapidly, in 15-30 minutes. Even if tons of energetic compounds were used (unlikely) and much of the fuel did not burn in the demolition, any residual or remaining fuel that was then ignited would have burned in milliseconds. These compounds are simply incapable of producing the high heat we saw for weeks.

9. Energetic Compounds are the Limited Hangout. Read Victor Marchetti’s definition of a Limited Hangout VERY carefully on Wikipedia.

10. The people that designed the event, 911, spent as much time or more BEFORE 911 designing the response to public opinion. These are brilliant people, make no mistake. I believed in “Thermate” myself, until studying the compounds at Oak Ridge and Lawrence Livermore and Sandia web sites. I believed many of the mainstream thoughts surrounding 911. I am an unaffiliated full-time 911 researcher and being retired has facilitated this endeavor. I have the time most people don’t have. Still, I believed the ‘stories’ pushed by the pundits, until my own investigations were complete. I’m not done yet.

I will debate anyone at all on this subject AFTER they have read my 3-part series titled “Dust.” Anywhere, anytime. I’ve posted 17 reports related to forensic chemical, physical and financial investigations of 911. I’ve exposed the SEC, the Federal Reserve, the Bank of New York and other entities and elected and unelected officials directly linked to this event. My eMagazines are read widely but by a small audience. I can’t reach large audiences and these people count on that.

Part 1 – Pages 1 to 109

Part 3 pages 110 to 199

Part 3 pages 200-310

29. Penumbra  March 7, 2011 at 1:49 am

Is there any link to this E-magazine “Dust I” and “Dust II”? I have tried searches but there is no result for such titles even including Jeff Prager’s name and/or 911 as further identifiers.

30. Penumbra  March 7, 2011 at 12:31 am

Given that nothing has ever been done about Kennedy’s true assassins nor the USS Liberty affair (not that LBJ could be hauled in and tried any longer anyways), I suspect you’re correct. The general public in most cases just doesn’t want to know the truth, the consumer illusion is just too enticing I suppose.

31. Gray  March 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm

TWO TOP EYE-ROLLERS”:

And I’m sure there are more but these indicate “Duped” to me:

1. “But it was on ‘The News'”

2. “but, Everybody Knows”…..

Among the most helpful Facts to help America’s Professionally Misinformed Populace; or an audience you’re trying to rescue them from Ziono-media Brainwashing have been:

“The AZC’s internal “Information and Public Relations Department” reports.”
    “ EXCERPTS “The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on.”

“Declassified Senate investigation files reveal Clandestine Israeli PR campaign in America”

EXCERPTS
    “The subpoenaed documents reveal Israel’s clandestine programs for “cultivation of editors,” the “stimulation and placement of suitable articles in the major consumer magazines” as well as US reporting about sensitive subjects….
    These historical documents hold many important lessons for Americans who have long needed, but rarely received, straight reporting on key Middle East issues.”CONTINUED

When writing for any audience about America’s Insidious Zionist Puppet Masters, blatant Ethnic Cleansing, I’m under no illusion that I’ll persuade anyone whose views are deeply established.

However, when someone realizes and believes that they’ve been Professionally Deceived by America’s Information Gatekeepers since 1962, at least you’ve got a chance.

The only way Loyal Americans can hope to liberate their OWN government from Israel’s Right Wing Zionist control is to calmly, credibly and honestly present them with the Facts about Zionist Betrayals, Parasitism, Spying, Policy Control, and Cost in Loyal, American G.I. Blood for the most Malevolent, Implacable Entity to sully the Face of the Planet.

If the Egyptians can Liberate their Foreign Run, Puppet Government….

So can we!

Many Thanks,
    Gray

32. Texas Vet  March 6, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Duff’s Article: “Some reviews in this morning on Prager’s piece say he is abusing science more than a bit. Perhaps we have a potential debate going here…always a good thing.”

T.V. => Yes, always a good thing! BTW, re: pork pieces, are folks around your house becoming Vegetarians? That too, is always a good thing.

33. bf  March 6, 2011 at 7:11 pm

That or maybe we’ll wake up one morning to a slower than usual internet as everyone on earth watches a green hued night vision video of some drunk PNACer spilling his guts to a Chinese hooker.

34. Penumbra  March 6, 2011 at 5:49 pm

do you have a reference for that incident?

35. richard w  March 6, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Things are usually not what they seem, at least from our controlled media. Here is an article I got off the Rense website on 3-5-11:
    Does this sound like the actions of a tyrant?

36. Brian  March 6, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Here’s the link for the article:

37. NightFlyer  March 6, 2011 at 4:50 pm

They have the benefit of time, earth time, passing until all living during 911 will no longer care as to the why or the how and the who of the event. History may or may not even continue to mention the event except as a notation for, well I really don’t any reason actually.

Time works well for those few who will always control the many.

It does however make great reading regarding the various discussions on the subject where science is ignored by those tasked with investigations. Perhaps the earth really is flat and some g-d made the universe in one day as well. Nah, but those radoaactive airport full body scanners have been scienticially proved to be safe.

I don’t beleive that yet it is what certain gov officails beleive and certain contractors project as true. The passing of time will erase all questions of 911 who, and how is my point.

38. equalizer  March 6, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Meet the Man Battling Gaddafi:

39. Brian  March 6, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Regarding nukes at the WTC, I am skeptical but open minded. I have not done a lot of research on this particular 911 topic.

Ed Ward, MD has done a lot of research about nukes at the WTC.

This is interesting information. I wonder if it’s is true? From the article:

Brian: I’m not a scientist but I’m skeptical.

From the article:

I am still not satisfied with explanations of the 55 Times Background Levels of tritium found by the EPA in the water under WTC 6 (why only data from 6?) The government’s hypothesis is that it came from exit signs, watch faces, and gun sites. Tritium is luminescent; it glows in the dark, and is much less toxic than radium, which had been used
    for such things. I thought it was peculiar that something lighter than air would fall or somehow get into the basement of WTC 6.

I suspect that the tritium in the water was hydrogen that was changed to tritium with some sort of nuclear reaction. By the way ground water surrounding a nuclear reactor has higher than background levels of tritium.

I had talked with Dr. Jones about the tritium levels, over dinner while at the Chicago 911 Conference, and I was not satisfied with his explanation.

I did some research into the byproducts of a nuclear explosion. I was stunned to found out that there are many different kinds of nuclear bombs, some of which have a very small radioactive finger print. I speculate that “they” have nuclear devices that one can’t find out about that are top secret, and likely will remain so indefinitely. I would think a nuclear bomb maker would want to make a bomb that would have the enormous explosive power, but with little or no radioactive aftermath. There is a bomb that is a fission, fusion, fission sandwich, and if the last stage is replaced by lead, it will diminish the radioactive aftermath by about 90%. There are by the way higher than normal background levels of lead in the WTC dust.

I don’t really trust anyone as far as 9/11 research is concerned; there are many reasons one would deliberately distort, or outright lie about the evidence. This is a high stakes game, and the suspects have tentacles of power that reach all over the place. One thing I can say with great certainty is that the government’s story is full
    of holes, and there are a lot of somethings very wrong with what happened on 9/11.

40. NightFlyer  March 6, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Back to Basics….Enjoyed the visual of your opening paragraphs, quite the opposite from my location Puerto Rico. Since this is a Veterans Today sie here is a site with a brief on our (VN veterans) plight. How true it is I do not know. http://vietnam-veterans.us/popup/facts.html

Stay warm. Over and out.

41. equalizer  March 6, 2011 at 3:15 pm

This “first responder” was recently “zapped” sitting in an Appellate courtroom by…mafia whores?, female-IDF’ers?

Barium plus cesium(injested by way of deception), plus whatever they were emitting from their “satanic” device…

42. Ricochet  March 6, 2011 at 2:41 pm

9/11 was a nuclear event. Blood cancers are not caused by asbestos. Aroertal calcification is caused by exposure to high doses of strontium, check the tritium and strontium levels immediately after the towers fell. The cars burned 10 blocks away, engine blocks melted, the paper did not burn. Why? The FBI had hazmat suits, why? They saw glittering amid the dark smoke, gamma radiation impinging on the retinas. Pyrocool was used to put out the fires that lasted months. Pyrocool is an ultaviolet absorber. Ground Zero was literally nuked.

43. Amy Aremia  March 6, 2011 at 2:24 pm

There is so much misleading propaganda and some down-right lies…But there is none so blind as those who refuse to see…and there are those who simply do not care and therefore take no action..
    Too many do not realize that our rulers have become corrupt while the majority of people have become carless—the government has forgotten the people and their rights disregarded while they, in the sole faculty of getting rich, will never think of uniting to effect a due respect for their rights.

Until Americans unite to save our freedoms and economy,via the Constitution, our rights can revive. A solution is easy–each Congressional District must make a concerted effor to find a truly partiotic candidate, train that person in the Constitution, and prepare for a strong campaign…Each district can learn who are the outside infiltrators with their bribes and huge campaign funds to elect their candidates..It will take great effort, but less money in the end.

Unless we become united, instead of being broken into small groups fighting for their pet causes, which is a method of “divide and conquer”, the shackles will not be knocked off but will remain long on America and expire in a convulsion…

44. Ingrid B  March 6, 2011 at 1:32 pm

You have to hand it to Gordon, he does what he does well and isn`t afraid to admit that he just might get things a little bit wrong sometimes. Couldn`t someone bend Allen Rolland`s ear, just heard him again on Press TV and he seems pretty convinced that the Libyan uprising is spontaneous. They had another guest, American, wrote a book on Israel/Zionism and he, too, is convincing with regard to the wave of protest, which, he correctly confirmed, has spread to the US..

45. Ingrid B  March 6, 2011 at 1:22 pm

No-one wants the poor mad bstrd, not even Israel, it`s probably why he`s “hanging in there.”

46. Penumbra  March 6, 2011 at 1:20 pm

I hope you are not trying to suggest that I have any ties to the hasbara whores, G. My take on Libya is born of my own understanding of the duplicitious appearances fostered by the mainstream media of global events.

Do you recall the supposed “soft” revolutions in Eastern Europe of some years back? Seems they weren’t of such “indigenous” and “spontaneous” origin as they were sold to the public as being at the time, were they?

This is why I suggest that the Benghazi armed revolt has a deeper history that doesn’t mesh with the conditions we know most of the Libyans have enjoyed (look at the cars, the housing, the level of per capita literacy and education of the Libyans compared to all their continental neighbors. It just doesn’t gel with neighboring uprisings like you seem so ready to believe it does.

I may be wrong, but isn’t it worth considering an alternative reading (especially since you’ve now come to admit having had to change your beliefs on a number of things over recent years such as Zionist control of the US (via Jeff Gates’ tutelage), the truth of 911, and now the falsehood of Libya’s accused role in PA103?

How much more of what we are “being told” might be other than it is made to appear?

I ask this to you sincerely and with deep resepct as a fellow truth seeker.

Be well.

47. stevor  March 6, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Interesting that Gaddafi is Jewish. But some say how Obummer is “the first Jewish president”. I haven’t taken time to put it together, but that might explain some things about Obummer’s “reaction” (or lack thereof) to Libya.

48. crap spotter  March 6, 2011 at 11:58 am

Libya’s Gaddafi could find refuge in Israel.
    URL: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/22668/Default.aspx

49. stevor  March 6, 2011 at 11:56 am

Your recap of “Libya” is interesting in that the world situation with the Internet telling so much, the “bad guys” now seem to have “overload” of contrary “evidence” as their tactic to make people so confused that they just give up. It seems to be working. Most people (who were actually trying to make sense of it all) gave up on trying to make sense of it.
    The book, “Illuminati 2 – Deceit and Seduction” by Henry Makow, helps tie things together. I hope all that is in it is NOT correct because the book shows things to be much worse than most people’s imagination could ever imagine.