Speaking Truth to Power: An Introduction

by Dr. Ingrid Zundel

These past two years, I have been quiet but far from idle – I’ve been busily casting about for a new venue to move our struggle into a more pro-active mode. Smeared widely as a “Holocaust Denier”, I decided to make lemonade from lemons and craft the slurs heaved at myself and my compatriots into a boomerang – in other words, make it prestigious to be a “Holocaust Denier.”

And why not, pray? We are the modern “Christians of the Catacombs” of yore, thrown by the Chosenites for our belief in Truth in History to the proverbial lions with shrieks and howls of derision. And who can claim today that, in the end, when all was said and done, Christianity did not cut a decisive swath across the Western world?

The sky is the limit, I say.

This missive, though, is not about the merits or demerits of Christianity but simply meant as illustration that you can’t censor an idea whose time has come if there is hunger for salvation, be it of this earth or the next.

I happen to believe there is a huge, huge hunger out there for Truth in History – and genuine Truth in History mandates uncompromising intellectual candor about the much-maligned and misjudged era of 1933-1945.

No cheap banality. No platitudes. No carton cut-outs a la Hogan’s Heroes out of the smoking mills of Hollywood. And not the vile poison that the likes of Abe Foxman spew forth!

I was searching for a mental picture, a metaphor of sorts that would explain what I am after – and driving along some back roads on a magnificent Tennessee spring day, I think I may have found it. I smelled the wonderful scent of freshly cut lawns gently draping an awakening earth. That’s what I want. A wholesome, orderly world that makes us feel young and unsullied about our surroundings.

With that in mind, I was casting about for some troops who would help me clean up some of the historical refuse. I chanced upon a website that impressed me for its candor and courage. It is the website of a cyber outfit called Veterans Today.

Now I am not a veteran, unless you count my cyber battles with the likes of B’nai Brith and their ilk – all of which, so far, I’ve won by giving it my all. How long I will last is written in the stars, but while I am still at it, I am cutting my lawn in broad daylight and enjoying the scent of the earth.

And thus it happened that I “met” the Senior Editor of Veterans Today, a fellow by the name of Gordon Duff. I started reading him and was duly impressed. But there was a small fly in the ointment, a shibboleth I didn’t like at all – and I said to myself: “Aha! Here is my chance!”

I don’t have the original email I sent, but I remember its essence. I complimented Gordon about his military savvy and personal integrity, but I finished what I had to say by adding: “… but you still kick my favorite dictator in the shin!”

To my quiet joy and happy satisfaction, Gordon didn’t shriek some salty names and back away from me as though he had encountered Lucifer instead of a Lady of Decorum. He did not send me to the darkest recesses of Hades. He wrote me back politely and asked me what I meant.

What did I really think about the Führer and his era?

I told him I looked upon the period of 1933-1945 the way I look upon, nostalgically, the brief years of my youth – a sweet, mysterious time, too brief, too fleeting, bewitching while it lasted and magical beyond all words – and never again to return. I lived through it as a small child. Why could I not, three generations later, describe exactly what I saw?

Thus came about a cautious cyber friendship that culminated in an invitation to write for Veterans Today.

So far, I have posted six essays within the last few weeks. They have been generally well received by a sophisticated readership, and one of those essays went viral. It’s title is “Germany: Still under the Control of Foreign Powers.” I don’t even consider it my best essay, but Rense and others picked it up, and as of this writing, it is Number 2 on the “Weekly Top Ten” on VT.

Please visit my own author’s page and take a look yourself:

And if the Spirit moves you, as I fervently hope it will, please link to Veterans Today at www.veteranstoday.com where I have now established squatters rights and have hoisted my revisionist tent.

=====

Ingrid Rimland has worn many hats in her life. Her latest hobby is re-mastering historic Zundel tapes so as to bring them to new audiences. For a preview of her latest, “Off Your Knees, Germany!” please go to

For an order blank of additional revisionist DVDs – in English and German ! – please send your snail mail address to [email protected]

Posted by on June 19, 2011, With Reads Filed under Veterans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

23 Responses to "Speaking Truth to Power: An Introduction"

1. Burton Haynes  July 19, 2011 at 9:52 am

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

2. MK  June 21, 2011 at 1:44 pm

If what the Zundels say is incorrect, then surely an open discussion will reveal that. It is the attempts to prevent any discussion at all that make me very suspicious of those that want to PRECLUDE discussions. Let the truth out. Concealing it and making speaking about the truth a criminal offense only strengthens the perception that deception is taking place.

Watching what Israel has done to the Palestinians who are both SEMITIC and owners of the land that has been taken by force doesn’t incline me to believe in the righteousness of Israel’s cause. Furthermore, using the USA to covertly finance the lifestyles of the people in Israel, while its own citizens starve is disgusting. There is little difference between being a parasite in this manner and the days of the Khazars robbing merchant vessels.

3. Derek  June 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm

I just wanted to chime in here. I am a non-conformist historian, and I must say I am quite up on the Zionist regime and it’s history. I don’t think anyone can get to this level of knowledge on the subject without being obsessed with WW2 and what spawned out that as we all live amongst the decaying sociological fallout of the new victors of that war. To Ms. Zundel… I am absolutely empathetic to you and your family. Your husband is a brave man to endure the backlash and destruction of his life by taking on the Zionist lie. It is plainly obvious that Hitler was very correct about the Zionist Jew and it is no wonder he wanted them ousted out of Germany and Europe for that matter. Now that same Zionist Jew operates by illegally occupying Palestine and has done so uninterrupted for the last 60 years with impunity. Your husband should be commended for his bravery and like wise David Irving who is another activist that is merely trying to bring to light the truth. I think it is sad that a person such as myself has to get to this point in his life as I am I here because many of the books I have read began to contradict themselves and left me asking more questions than giving me answers. I myself have come under attack trying to correct people in their historical knowledge and it shocks me how well propagated and of grand defense most people can be about it. This leads me to one conclusion that world is heading towards a horrific edifice down the road because if truth and knowledge keep being continually denied and stratified the main core of society will have no choice but to take it’s place in the long line of propagated sheep. Freedom of speech doesn’t exist in this new global democratic police state we all find ourselves living in.

4. Anthony Clifton  June 20, 2011 at 10:15 am

Rocky Top Rimland…This ones’ for you: Thank you for all your REAL TRUTH/History efforts, however these past 20 years have allowed me to see that most “good” people simply don’t know much about Truth or History…I saw by chance a video 17 years ago about the Zundel trials in Canada, then multiple visits to Zundelsite, WACO – OKC – 9/11…Zionazi Psychozoids just don’t get it. Here is my request, for you and rhemat and any other Historian, – When SPECIFICALLY did the Children of Israel turn into “JEWS” or “JEWISH”..? Where in the Old Testament does the first “YIDDISH SPEAKING” Khazar Proselyte to Talmudic Judaism appear ? I met Willis Carto & wife in Atlanta years ago, and she is German, but a zionazi Psychozoid, believing falsely that “JEWS” are in fact Israel …clearly she has a knowledge deficit concerning the history of the Children of Israel who never turned into “JEWS” or converted to Jewishness, why is this “BREAKDOWN” in the history of western civilisation a “FOGGY BOTTOM” for Germans = who are in fact actual Judahites ? ? [do you have a copy of Rabbi Leavingers’ History of Jews in the US?] [http://forward.com/articles/138715/] see comments. GOOD ON YOU & BLESSINGS of the Almighty.

5. Starry  June 20, 2011 at 9:16 am

I for one am OBSESSED for TRUTH! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

6. equalizer  June 19, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Ingrid, very glad to see you posting here. I began reading one of your novels some time ago. Unfortunately, the books were left behind when I fled my home because of Zionist threats. I have physically been harmed by them.

You are a courageous, strong woman. Perhaps one day we will meet. I wish you peace, and the same for Ernst.

7. equalizer  June 19, 2011 at 5:27 pm

jack, did you take your meds today?

8. Jupiter  June 19, 2011 at 4:18 pm

Hulk, “Pathetic and sick” only to those who are pathetic and sick themselves, and abysmally ignorant of real, unkosherized history. I suspect you are one of those thousands of Zioid sickies now paid by Israel to get on websites like this one to obfuscate the truth, lead people astray, attack truth-tellers and inject falsities. Shame on you! Learn some Zio-suppressed truth at http://www.codoh.com and http://www.zundelsite.org.

9. Art  June 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Wonderful speech by Zundel. However, I have failed in my efforts to get comfortable with the term “Revisionist History”. It always leaves me with an after taste of ‘counterfeit’ vs. ‘authentic’. The reason might be that the qualifier “revisionist” does not entail the reason for revision. This is while we strive for “scholastic history” (as in scientific-, corroborated-, and verifiable-), “untainted history”, “depoliticized history”, “victims’ history”(vs. victors’ history). Either way I wish you the best and remember, heroes have always been alone.

10. Hulk  June 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Even if any of that were true, it all pales in comparison to your Holocaust denial and your nazi glorification. Pathetic and sick.

11. Phil  June 19, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I have been going on about this infringement of free speech since I have been learning how Canada has been complict in ‘thought crimes.’ Im embarassed that our current PM Harper has bowed down to Jewish Lobby groups who gloat of their influence on our government. It astounds me how a tiny miniority using money and power can bribe and threaten our elected MLAs.

There will be a backlash against censorship eventually. However, the Jewish Lobbies and Elite dont see it that way. They wont see it until it is too late.

12. Rehmat  June 19, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Not only Hindus, but Jews and Christians too believe in re-incarnation. Christians believe in re-incarnation after 3 days and 3-nights and an Israeli religious court recently sentenced a dog to death by stoning believing him to be re-incarnation of a secularist Jew lawyer who had insulted the court 20 years ago.

13. Barbara  June 19, 2011 at 11:13 am

After watching all of the videos on youtube, we are neighbors!

14. Barbara  June 19, 2011 at 9:01 am

I’m an East Tennessean also – I wonder where is Ernest Zundel today? Is he now living here in TN as well? I hope he is doing well and I honor and respect him for his work and I grieve for what he has had to suffer at the hands of jews.

15. Dr. Ingrid Rimland Zundel  June 19, 2011 at 8:25 am

Ernst was charged for that booklet, “The West, War, and Islam” – but the jury pronounced a “Not Guilty.”

He was pronounced “Guilty” for “Did Six Million Really Die?” and sentenced to 9 months in prison for having “spread false news” – but after a nine-year-legal battle, the Supreme Court of Canada declared the law, under which he was charged, as unconstitutional – a huge, huge victory not just for Ernst but for the Canadian people.

16. Rehmat  June 19, 2011 at 7:16 am

Many people don’t know the real crime of Ernest Zundel. It was not that much of his challenge to Zionists’ narrative of ‘Six Million Died’ – but a small pamphlet in which had warned the Muslim world what the Zionist Jews have in their minds after destroying the Judeo-Christian resistance against Jewish domination.

Unknown to most people of the Islamic world is the tremendous power and influence exercised in the Western world by some branches of a politicized Freemasonry and all its cover organizations, such as the Kiwanis, Rotary, Lions, etc. Many important Western decision makers, politicians, economists, and military officers are either members of a secret society or are influenced and often dominated by such members. Any educated Muslim can recognize immediately the identity of Freemasonry with that of its secretive organizational predecessors in Arabic history. This is the same globalist satanic structure which we detect in some lodges of Freemasonry, such as the PII Lodge involved in the Calvi Affair in Italy in the early seventies – secrecy, duplicity, the exercise of undue influence, infiltration, corruption of officials and, where necessary, it seems, even assassination. That most Freemasons are often unaware of the directors and real directions of their secret organization or brotherhood does not, it seems, preclude their blind, uncritical support of this organization and their obedience to its directives.

The orientation and many of the rituals, emblems and graphic images of these secret societies of the West came directly from the Kabbala of the Babylonian Talmud. Their content is of allegedly ancient Egyptian-Jewish origin; many of their goals today are serving Jewish ends; and many of their lodge members and high-ranking Masons have been, and are, Jewish. This explains the consistent support of Freemasonry for the goals and machinations of International Zionism in its many forms. It also explains the politically involved Freemasons’ consistent role in directing the advance of world crime, corruption, vice, poverty, war, revolution, collapse and chaos. All this is frequently directed from their high-ranking positions in the Western political, economic and, unfortunately, law enforcement and military establishments.

On behalf of the Zionists, the Gentile members of these secret societies have spread these plagues not only in the West, but throughout the entire world in which Western influence today has become all-pervasive. Many members, who become aware of their organizations’ role in causing world suffering, leave disenchanted. Others obviously rationalize these horrors as mere desirable “change” and as necessary steps in the creation of a utopian world government, thus helping to fulfill their Zionist masters’ messianic dreams…….