Terrorist Defilement or Honoring a Hero, Which Truth Do We Believe?
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
Private note from the real CIA: “BE ASSURED ” TIM OSMAN ” APPRECIATES YOUR HUMANE EFFORTS”
As this is a campaign year where our current president, despite his promises, is backing the 8 years of treason and bare-faced lies of the last pack of crooks, perhaps it is time to take honesty to where it belongs.
Let’s look at reality.
Did you know that Osama bin Laden quite probably had been awarded civilian and military decorations by the United States? Osama bin Laden is responsible for more high risk intelligence and combat support operations on behalf of the US than any member of our military today.
Sources indicate that his equivalent rank, when representing the United States government to the Mujihideen was that of Colonel and that he qualified for combat awards including, not only the Bronze Star but multiple Silver Stars as well.
Osama bin Laden could be considered for burial at Arlington National Cemetery, with VT’s Ralph Eckard and Dave Hackworth and, oh, we have to mention this, John Kennedy.
You remember him, the coward, traitor and philanderer, whose acts of treason and incompetence caused the Japanese to sink his PT boat? You don’t remember this. I do.
I was told this many times, I saw it on television while on a military base in Germany, it was taught to American soldiers.
According to the propaganda shown to our soldiers, President Kennedy was a Mafia Don who belonged in prison, not buried with America’s heroes.
This was the unofficial policy of the Bush administration, to brand Kennedy and Roosevelt as “un-American,” as cowards and traitors. They felt it would raise morale for our troops?
Of course, this was an incredible lie, one of thousands to come out of the Bush administration.
What is most disturbing and part of our discussion here is that the classified records of CIA agent, “Tim Osmon,” also known as Obama bin Laden directly contradict all public government statements and mainstream media stories about him. What are we saying?
Every word said about Osama bin Laden is a categorical lie in the same vein as almost every other public statement made by President George “W” Bush, Vice President Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and a number of other officials.
Since this time, no public official has had the courage and fortitude to tell the public that they had been lied to.
After all, if bin Laden wasn’t a terrorist there are a number of unanswered questions.
Try to find this movie today. It has been “disappeared” as part of the attempt to besmirch the memory of the courageous president that gave his life for America in 1963, standing against the Federal Reserve, the Israeli nuclear weapons program and the expanding war in Vietnam.
The gang who came out with the immediate “bin Laden did it” on 9/11 are that gang, the thieves and liars whose inheritors, with the exception of Ron Paul, are scurrying from state to state as Republican presidential candidates.
Never have so many lied so often, done so little and stolen so much. I can’t wait to find one of them to vote for.
I have been unable to substantiate anything negative about Osama bin Laden, from the CIA, Army Intelligence (no laughing please…the CIA is no smarter) or Pakistan’s ISI including hours grilling former DG/ISI General Hamid Gul in his Rawalpindi home.
We think bin Laden may have allowed himself to be made a target after America abandoned Afghanistan and it became clear that Bush planned to wipe Islam from the map. The Kennedy lies, that takes a special kind of coward.
Who would do such a thing?
Well, the person responsible for this, responsible for seeing to it that American soldiers were told President Franklin Roosevelt was a communist spy, not really a person, it was the Bush administration, Rove, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld, the same people who claimed Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 long before there was any proof.
In fact, of course, there never was proof in the first place and nearly endless proof, testimony, documents and scientific analysis now, being illegally suppressed by the crooked American legal system. There is no proof against bin Laden for any crime, no proof he was alive past 2001 and a wealth of proof he died as a US employee. He often spoke out against hypocrisy but Tim Osmon/Osama bin Laden had many friends in the US, had a long and extremely successful history fighting communism.
Many of his friends, his closest friends were, of course, our special operations people. Bin Laden worked with Navy SEALS for years and was accepted as one of them. This is real life.
Can we prove Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld to be a pathological liar? Funny you should ask, it takes him 39 seconds here with Tim Russert to bury himself, and Russert too frankly, in the trash heap of history’s worst villains:
Add to this similar lies about 9/11 and WMDs in Iraq, the rigged elections, endless crimes covered up, trillions of missing dollars, and we have what we have, government by organized crime. But you may still believe that Osama bin Laden took credit for 9/11?
But you say he admitted it? Really? Here is his only statement on 9/11, from the files of the CIA, an official copy:
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Website of Doha Al-Jazirah Satellite Channel Television in Arabic [FBIS Report] Website of Doha Al-Jazirah Satellite Channel Television in Arabic,independent television station financed by the Qatari Government, which can be accessedat URL: http://www.aljazeera.net, carries at 2011 GMT on 24 September the text of the following letter by Usama Bin Ladin “to the Pakistani people.”
- “We hope that these brothers would be the first martyrs in Islam’s battle in this age against the new Jewish crusade that is being led by the biggest crusader, Bush, under the banner of the cross. This battle is one of Islam’s immortal battles.”
- “We beseech God to grant him victory against the forces of infidelity and arrogance, and to crush the new crusader-Jewish campaign on the land of Pakistan and Afghanistan.”
- “I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States.”
- “Neither I had any knowledge of these attacks nor I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. . Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle.”
- “All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.”
- “Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US Government has stated.
- “The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive.”
- “They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia.”
- “Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.”
- “Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these (FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY 180) agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taliban and then this incident happened.”
- “Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the US secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the US Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat.”
- “President Bush or any other US President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who made the attacks.”
- “Supporting the US act is the need of some Muslim countries and the compulsion of others. However, they should think as to what will remain of their religious and moral position if they support the attack of the Christians and the Jews on a Muslim country like Afghanistan.”
- “I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.”
- “This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel.”
- ”The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which make us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to cause harm to themselves.”
- “Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and helplessness in the psyche of the people of Europe and the United States. It means that what the enemies of the United States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as to what will be the performance of the nation in a war, which suffers from fear and helplessness.”
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY END OF OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
In fact, we have been totally unable to connect bin Laden to any violent act against America at all, including during lengthy debriefings of his CIA handler and former White House Intelligence Coordinator, Lee Wanta. Here is what we had found out some time ago:
Interviews with high ranking military and intelligence officials, some at the highest levels, have confirmed that all evidence lends toward Osama bin Laden’s death in December 2001.
Yet transcripts of translated audio and video tapes, albeit widely disputed, are continually released by a news agency tied to Israeli intelligence services.
We thank the Central Intelligence Agency for making this document available.
With dozens of films, videos and recordings, all claiming Osama bin Laden has taken credit for 9/11 and other terrorist attacks against America, Britain, Spain and other nations, the possession of the only official translation of the real Osama bin Laden is vital.
A REGIME OF LIARS
The Bush regime took office by appointment, not election. Investigations of election tampering were quashed even after proof of electronic vote flipping, 6 million votes, was submitted to the FBI. The Attorney General, John Ashcroft, had the case ended. Bush was never legally president at all.
When 9/11 happened, when NORAD was ordered to stand down and allow the attacks, when terrorists were arrested with explosives in New York and released and sent back to Israel, when Americans learned Saddam had no advanced weapons program at all, nothing was done.
Americans also learned that Osama bin Laden was never involved in 9/11, never admitted it and no proof was ever submitted that any court would accept.
HERO BIN LADEN
Those who damned bin Laden, who called him a terrorist are the same people who tried to defame the memories of John F. Kennedy and Franklin Roosevelt, two of the most popular men in American history.
In fact, because of the attacks, the name “bin Laden” stands alongside Kennedy and Roosevelt, damned by the same liars.
If they lied about Kennedy, and they did, they lied about bin Laden, that we can prove also. America’s intelligence services that worked with bin Laden until his death in 2001 still respect him as an honored ally and hero.
In fact, no single living American can prove he has suffered more, fought more or risked more for America than Osama bin Laden.
Shocked? You should be.
True? Yes, every word of it, Osama bin Laden helped America win the Cold War, the same as others like Leo Wanta or Mark Siljander or from later times, Susan Lindauer and Sibel Edmonds.
AMERICA”S REAL HEROES?
Where do they go? Congress? Retirement in Samoa?
America’s real heroes go to prison, are put in mental hospitals, they are assassinated, their helicopters are crashed, they die in private planes, they get mysterious illnesses. Sometimes, as with John Wheeler III, they end up in a garbage dump to be quickly forgotten, buried in lies.
Dave Hackworth, “Hack” to his friends was lucky. He was simply thrown out of the army for saying Vietnam was a losing proposition. This is the military record of the kind of American that the military had to get rid of:
AWARDS & DECORATIONS COLONEL DAVID H. HACKWORTH (U.S. ARMY, RETIRED)
Individual Decorations & Service Medals:
- Distinguished Service Cross (with one Oak Leaf Cluster)
- Silver Star (with nine Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Legion of Merit (with three Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Distinguished Flying Cross
- Bronze Star Medal (with “V” Device & seven Oak Leaf Clusters)(Seven of the awards for heroism)
- Purple Heart (with seven Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Air Medal (with “V” Device & Numeral 34)(One for heroism and 33 for aerial achievement)
- Army Commendation Medal (w/ “V” Device & 3 Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Good Conduct Medal
- World War II Victory Medal
- Army of Occupation Medal (with Germany and Japan Clasps)
- National Defense Service Medal (with one Bronze Service Star)
- Korean Service Medal (with Service Stars for eight campaigns)
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
- Vietnam Service Medal (2 Silver Service Stars = 10 campaigns)
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- Presidential Unit Citation
- Valorous Unit Award (with one Oak Leaf Cluster)
- Meritorious Unit Commendation
Badges & Tabs:
- Combat Infantryman Badge (w/ one Star; representing 2 awards)
- Master Parachutist Badge
- Army General Staff Identification Badge
- United Nations Service Medal (Korea)
- Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal with Device (1960)
- Vietnam Cross of Gallantry (with two Gold Stars)
- Vietnam Cross of Gallantry (with two Silver Stars)
- Vietnam Armed Forces Honor Medal (1st Class)
- Vietnam Staff Service Medal (1st Class)
- Vietnam Army Distinguished Service Order, 2d Class
- Vietnam Parachutist Badge (Master Level)
- Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation
- Republic of Vietnam Presidential Unit Citation
- Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross Unit Citation (with three Palm oak leaf clusters)
- Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Honor Medal, First Class Unit Citation (with one Palm oak leaf cluster)
World War II Merchant Marine Awards:
- Pacific War Zone Bar
- Victory Medal
Note: As per a Department of the Army audit conducted by COL Pam Mitchell, Chief Personnel ServiceSupport Division on May 6 1999.
What is bin Laden’s list like? We will never know.
To find bin Laden’s current grave, will require some effort. He died, as was announced in the press, December 13, 2001, near Tora Bora in Afghanistan of advanced kidney disease after a number of treatments, several at US military hospitals.
His remains were recovered, according to the CIA, by a Special Forces unit and transported to a location in the Persian Gulf. These facts have received multiple confirmations.
There is no star in the wall in Langley with the anonymous CIA dead although I have heard it told one should be there representing him. Maybe one is, we will never know.
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on January 13, 2012, With Reads Filed under Veterans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.