New FBI Claims – JT Ready’s Email Prediction of Doom (Updated)

Suicide or Cartel Murder Aided by Local Law?

Predicted Own Murder Over A Year Ago

FBI Now Claiming Ready, Though an FBI Informant,  a “Terrorist”

By Mike Harris

Below is an email from J.T. Ready, the man the “mainstream media” claims died at his own hand while a secret FBI investigation is beginning to look at cartel activity in the region and their hold on local law enforcement.

NEW!!  The FBI has announced through spokesman James Turtal that J. T. Ready was under investigation as a “domestic terrorist.”  This move on the part of the FBI is a response to allegations that Ready had been one of their informants for years, in fact, that the FBI was, not only his primary source of income, but managing his “organization,” the US Border Guards, one of many militia type groups that send volunteers to observe and intercept the continual flow of illegals, not “workers” but drug mules, killers and cartel organizers, who flow into the US past what had once been an understaffed border guard service.

The current FBI claim is that Ready, though quite dead, is still under “active” investiation for his work with the NSM, National Socialist Movement.  A cursory examination of the group finds several key members to be active FBI agents under childishly poor cover, their political manifesto to be almost entirely “Ron Paul” except for key and quite bizarre additions that seem to have been carelessly added to make them look like “racist fruitcakes.”

There is no almost no one on the border at all other than volunteers, especially since operation “Fast and Furious.”

Sources within the FBI confirm that the cover story itself may actually have been concocted by those who planned the murders.

Working closely with local news, selling “domestic violence” at a crime where an FBI national level task force had taken over within an hour, is the lowest form of journalismThey keep telling us,

“There are no cartels, no public officials are bribed, it is all your imagination..”

With Homeland Security, the FBI and ICE on site, along with a gaggle of constables, gumshoes, donut eaters and a sheriff fighting for his political life after a series of personal revelations, and we assure you, there are more, many more and much worse to come, read the words of J.T. Ready.

Veterans Today, in this exclusive, tells more of the story the other news sources are keeping from you:

Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 1:55 PM, US Border Guard <[email protected]wrote:

I have no electric, water, mortgage, or other type bills in my name. I have a P.O. Box on my driver’s license and a safe house address in the DMV records out of the county.

I sleep with a loaded shotgun under my bed and a 9mm on the nightstand.

I have 2 AR-15’s, other hardware, and a trained German Shepherd in the backyard. My back wall does not abut another’s property. I never drive the same route home and watch my rear view mirror and am aware of agencies which can follow by leading with multiple cars ahead of me.

Mossad or ZOG or the Cartel or some ANTIFA freak may make a move on me one day. Hopefully, I can give them their just desserts first.

I am sure that everyone who reads this can understand the seriousness of what has transpired with recent killing of JT Ready and the 4 other victims, there is no end to the ruthlessness of those involved. They must be found out and brought to justice. My personal hopes are for the FBI and other Federal Agencies to spare no efforts in determining who the guilty parties are.

Posted by on May 4, 2012, With Reads Filed under Veterans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

12 Responses to "New FBI Claims – JT Ready’s Email Prediction of Doom (Updated)"

1. Gordon Duff  May 5, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Only idiots will never know. Idiots read and listen to “the news.”

They don’t count, they are the walking dead.

2. Allesandro  May 5, 2012 at 8:19 am

Perhaps it was his decision to run for Sheriff and the platform that would afford him that brought his traitorous enemies to the point of killing his and the others.

They couldn’t in their minds ,allow for him to speak out and articulate the issue to the American people, in his running, even if he didn’t get the job. And also as an example of what happens when you do.

We have given them enough rope to hang themselves, yet they want more rope.

3. Charlotte NC Bill  May 5, 2012 at 8:16 am

JT was an justifiably angry guy who loved his country and was murdered….I hate the idea that “everything is lies” and “we’ll never know..” That’s how people talk when they’re too lazy to connect the dots that they’re not supposed to connect..9-11? Ordered by the Rothschilds and carried out by their criminal state in collusion w/the intell agencies of the US/UK with assistance fm their sayanim assets and allies in country…JFK? Murdered by the peole who own the Fed, profit fm the phony wars/drug running and wanted Israel to have nukes while objecting to the Amer zionist congress being force to register as agents of a foreign country..

4. Mike Harris  May 5, 2012 at 7:49 am

Well spoken Dave, I agree with your assessment.
    Mike

5. Mike Harris  May 5, 2012 at 7:48 am

I have personally spoken with the Regional Director of the NSM, JT parted company with the NSM some time back, between 2 1/2 and 3 years ago. Ready resigned from the NSM. The spokesman from the NSM, and I also believe, that JT Ready would never harm a child, any child much less than one who was a member of his household.As I understand it, Ready was trying to re-build his life and turn over a new leaf. Running for Sheriff was his attempt to put his past behind him.
    Mike

6. Mike Harris  May 5, 2012 at 7:44 am

It is up to “we the people” to bring an end to such corruption. I will stay on this as it develops.
    Mike

7. JS  May 5, 2012 at 7:31 am

Mike, thank you for these articles about JT Ready. I have family and friends in the Phoenix area, and I worry about their safety even more now. There is nothing worse than drug money corruption of law enforcement, the courts, politicians. Any further revelations would be much appreciated!

8. sophiamartin  May 5, 2012 at 7:21 am

What really happened.

DO NOT believe what you are told If he was a member of NSM that doesnt make him a killer of babies,
    the SPLC and MSN do that by sucking up the ZOG policies..

/watch?v=aU2l4oh-7qk

9. DaveE  May 5, 2012 at 6:42 am

A agree. There’s no way this was a suicide, the guy seemed to be hitting his stride, not depressed and was getting some attention for all the right reasons. Perfect time for the zionists to whack him.

It seems that murder and mayhem are all the zionists have left, since their endless lies are coming unglued so quickly.

Great writeup, Mike, thank you.

10. Mike Harris  May 4, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Thx Latney, I will hang tough on this,I promise.
    Mike

11. Latney Davis  May 4, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Mike, this is the literal “icing-on-the-cake” to your first contribution on this “issue”. And I have yet to witness a similar “sh*tstorm” initiated on facebook (some interesting “characters”) in response to a VT article.

There appear to be a multitude of opinions “out there” about J T Ready and ‘his’ particular “style”. But murder is murder, regardless of opinions. Stay on top of this one for us Mike…and “Viva the IRA”. Yeah, you made an “impression” in a previous submission and response.