Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition

After Next-Gen Tech Oversight Realignment

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor/Director

Please excuse any cryptic aspects of this news release.

Michael Harris has been added to the American sector of the Board of Directors of the Adamus Group.  Other members are James S. Hanke, Frederick Coward and Gordon Duff.

Adamus, among other things, manages a series of organizations that oversee high security databases for national intelligence agencies, law enforcement groups and financial institutions.

Several Adamus group companies work in the area we broadly refer to as “disclosure,” managing the integration of “after next-gen” technologies.  Among those are energy sectors including a variety of fusion systems, advanced energy weapons and unconventional flight systems.

Adamus is privately held, quasi-governmental and operates under the authorities of several treaties and conventions.

Of interest to readers, an Adamus study group manages issues of “disclosure” related to origins of certain technologies, non-ordinary diplomatic relationships and other issues.

Posted by on June 16, 2012, With Reads Filed under Veterans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

39 Responses to "Disclosure: Adamus Board Addition"

1. Gordon Duff  June 20, 2012 at 6:19 pm

I get stuck here on the computer. It is funny, I am trying to do less radio and TV…very overexposed. I actually work, at what is something else, but that isn’t so hard to figure out now.

Writing is easier than talking.

Check out the piece I did today/tomorrow on “time.”

This is like a ballet….what one needs to say, what one can survive saying and what one is worth alive, this is where we seem to be.

2. Gordon Duff  June 19, 2012 at 1:38 pm

will see what we can deliver now…..

3. Allen L Roland  June 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm

XX ~ Are you kidding me ~ 50 years from now I’ll be a vague footnote of the pre-global collapse era but perhaps my Unified Field could be common knowledge.That’s what happens with the truth ~ First , its ridiculed, next its violently opposed and finally its accepted as being self -evident.I may not be around for the third stage but I’m certainly enjoying myself now.

4. Gordon Duff  June 18, 2012 at 10:26 pm

I am not always kind to guests, I do lack patience with the fatally disturbed.

Others I feel very much are sharing a journey.

Some know that journey has begun, one not for the faint of heart.

5. Gordon Duff  June 18, 2012 at 10:22 pm

this is like Fight Club

6. truthman  June 18, 2012 at 8:28 pm

bahmi,

If you’re 17, and your father was a Vet in WWII or Korea, and your mother was supportive of your father, YOU were a target for service. The thing I find most refreshing about this site is the enlightened attitudes of former Vets, be it Viet Nam, Korea, WWII. This “awakening” is an event that at once heals and hurts us all or at least those of us who are human beings. It was never intended to be pretty, and it won’t be. The Apocalypse is the un-veiling of the truth. It hurts, so good. Especially if you’ve been looking for the “truth.” It’s all good. Well, most of it.

Peace!

7. truthman  June 18, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Inez,

This rings true to me: “Even no choice… becomes a choice. Because those in the shadows always consider absence of mindfulness theirs for the taking. And theirs to use as they will.”

Wise words from a wise mind. Discernment is mine alone. Knowledge is truth and truth is power and power is love.

Thank you!

Peace

8. truthman  June 18, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Gotcha’! You are forgiven for reading and/or seeing whatever it is you saw/read. Now, let’s focus our energies on doing what must be done to get America back from her enemies, foreign AND domestic. I hope you’ll agree. BTW, xx, this is not entertainment for me. It is my life, and yours, and my children’s and grandchildren’s and 300 million others. Maybe 6 billion others. I hope you can read/see that, now. I’m in. Amen.

Peace, love, occasional tough love and a generous helping of retribution! Oh yea… it IS coming!

9. xx  June 18, 2012 at 6:12 pm

truthman,

You can read to collect information, but you also need to travel as well. Both are the learning process, when I read, I see, so forgive me for seeing.

10. truthman  June 18, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Look xx, I apologize for raising this ire in you. I’ve made my point. I’m not trying to prove anything to you, nor do you have to. ‘Risk’ and ‘give’ are two entirely different concepts. You didn’t say “risk.” Thank you for your sacrifice, to whomever you deem it is or was. And thanks to VT for providing this forum of open discussion and exchange so we can actually witness the obstacles that exist on our journey to truth and real freedom.

And since it is an open forum, publicly available to all, I would like to publish this:
    Dick Cheney, if you’re reading this, I would like to give your parent’s a compliment. They are geniuses of naming, but NOT geniuses of parenting. Just sayin’…

Peace, love and understanding to all. Even Dick and his parents…

11. xx  June 18, 2012 at 5:25 pm

You obviously have been “no where”, so keep reading and do nothing. Gordon knows what I am talking about, you don’t. See you in few months.

“As far as your quest regarding my dedication and “giving (risking) my life to save some young person or child,” I’ll have to let you know on that one.”

You don’t have too say anything else, read some more articles, and other associated entertainment as necessary.

12. truthman  June 18, 2012 at 5:05 pm

xx,
    I was simply making the point that I appreciate Gordon commenting and engaging his readers. As far as your quest regarding my dedication and “giving my life to save some young person or child,” I’ll have to let you know on that one. That’ll be a game day decision. And if I ever did, how could I tell you? But just for the record, you haven’t either, or you couldn’t be corresponding with me unless you’re a ghost. I think it is a non-productive exercise to even ask the question, frankly. Unless you’ve done it, and you obviously haven’t, being ‘willing to’ is a hollow statement.

Peace on you!

13. xx  June 18, 2012 at 4:28 pm

And don’t say you would give your life to save some young person or child, We can prove this on a trip, so don’t tell someone who has done this many times.

14. xx  June 18, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Would you like to see some emails “Roland” the “picture” sent to someone, very strange, as if they wished to make certain they weren’t attacking someone that did not meet their profiling needs. Maybe I should post this information on “large veterans site?”

Maybe I am trying to help GD, this is what veterans do, maybe I known far more then you can image? I save lives, have always, since (18) years of age. You will not change this….I have to believe he’s doing something good. And if not. I am going to push,,,,and push again, you see, I am different, I would give my life to save a young person or child. Would you? really…

15. truthman  June 18, 2012 at 4:07 pm

@xx:

Just a few posts ago, you were outta here, reprimanding G and Allen Roland. At least, that is how I read it. And yet now, you are giving G some sort of “worldly” advice. I respectfully wish to differ. I, and I’ll bet many of the other readers, appreciate the opportunity to share dialogue with the writers and contributors at VT. This is some of the best reading on the www and one thing that makes it so is that the authors frequently engage those of us who comment. And those of us who comment often add enough to this section that it draws its own readership. Sometimes, I’ll look at the title and skip straight to the comments. I appreciate your comments, as well, xx. But I especially love G’s contributions and remarks. They are generally cryptic, but always saucy and direct. I hope that Gordon will take that as intended. A compliment.

Peace through truth, truth through love, love through light, light through knowledge… get ‘u some!

16. xx  June 18, 2012 at 2:13 pm

And Gordon,

You never have to defend you work or try to explain…….stop making “comments”. Do you think a painter tries to explain their work to everyone? The art is the interpretation, let the crowd debate the meaning, “and that is the art”. See you in a few months.

17. xx  June 18, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Always remember whether sanctioned or not, gradually someone takes the fall, while others deny the relationship but make certain there’s prosecutions, phony pictures and ID’s never worked in the past nor today as well. Someone is always watching….

Some words of wisdom.

18. Excalibur  June 18, 2012 at 12:13 pm

In Britain we now have the ‘Freedom of Information Act’. It goes without saying, of course, that ………. I’m not allowed to talk about it …..

19. cascadedavid  June 18, 2012 at 8:24 am

It’s certain

20. OperationRedPill.com Staff  June 18, 2012 at 8:17 am

Great thing about RFIDs.. you can put them under the skin while people sleep. Also, they can release toxins by frequency command. Equally susceptible are the evil ones.

Track track track track track track…

Beepv^v^v^vBeep^v^v^vBeep^v^v^beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep——————————————–

“Police reported no suspicious cause to investigate.”

21. Inez  June 17, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Adamus, speaking of Swords… if I may? Is no easy task picking up a weight of quarter tonne in one hand. Takes purity of heart-mind, much practice. There are those dedicated to such tasks. With purity of intention & steadfast practice, one is able to hold this gem in one hand– easily.

You think we jest?

There are brilliant lights, yes. Some light are dark, some are blinding; some are high… yet very dark.

We are not caricatures in the movie Oz. We are breathing, flesh & blood Human Beings as eternal Living Spirit. We are not alone, but many- We are the Original Legions, long before they added the re on. The ink is yet wet on Contracts signed before many came thru the Nets here. Many of you….

We were made in the image of God Source in Consciousness. Our Consciousness is our potentially creative Ability. I use ‘potential’ because some choose the Lie, still. Whether we remember this or not doesn’t matter, we are still creating, our entire lives. When we start owning that which we are & that which we create, we no longer give our Power away. Wise are those who begin their Voyage in learning how to remember this fact. The other choice is to remain in Oz.

Is a choice to believe in the Lie of dis-empowerment & weakness. As is the choice to serve self wormy infested porridge at dinner, after tossing the Dogs prime cuts of meat.

22. xx  June 17, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Now I get it ~ this is another Duffster prank ~ meant to create numerous conspiracy theories ~ all based on absolutely nothing. Well done, Gordon ~ you almost sucked me in on this one ;-).

To Allen Roland,

With all the people who have died in the last 10 years or more, and younger people struggling for their lives around the world, you believe all is joke. Keep laughing……Keep laughing…..but then I wasted 20 seconds writing this message, I wonder what contributions you will be making 50 years from now?

What wasted time…..sorry Gordon don’t prescribe to comedy stations. See ya.

23. Gordon Duff  June 17, 2012 at 8:42 pm

oh that

24. Gordon Duff  June 17, 2012 at 8:42 pm

you very well could be

25. cascadedavid  June 17, 2012 at 8:10 pm

I’m adumas!

26. lonsdalethepompous  June 17, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Why not just speak Greek to the humble VT readers while rubbing your chin in a lofty way? Is it only the elite kids who get the keys to the clubhouse and the secret decoder ring? So nice to know that a place looked to for some truth by the curious is now busy playing games on our behalf. That’s Entertainment!

27. georgelawlor  June 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm

geothermal applications (?)

28. xx  June 17, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Your entering an area, where few have looked closely…….wise decision.

29. xx  June 17, 2012 at 3:15 pm

The real question maybe, “Can you tell the difference between what is human and what is not?” What you see maybe somewhat deceiving.

30. Swede  June 17, 2012 at 1:49 pm

The network has announced its presence. “Non-ordinary diplomatic relationships” – I like that term. Better then words like exo and politics:-)

31. OperationRedPill.com Staff  June 17, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Looking forward to seeing what truth Adamus Group uncovers.

Perhaps the key to a lost treasure:

Tesla figured out that if the sky is full of potential “lightning”, such that it is formed in clouds, then energy must also be freely available around the atmosphere and Earth to those who know how to tap it.

What exists in nature, we can emulate via technology. Precisely this is what we term as “discoveries”, really just adaptations of already existing concepts (yet unrecognized by human cognition and perception).

Creating lightning is free energy. It’s as simple and compelling as that. Hope Adamus Group does not get corrupted by the power of the “ring”. 😉

32. tr  June 17, 2012 at 1:44 am

adamus ” the mammal humanoid slave/experiment species from a very very very long time ago, the base genes of who we are as human beings

33. xx  June 17, 2012 at 12:40 am

Gordon,

What are you searching for, anything specific?