Guns in Schools Not Enough
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
While America chases down “lone gunmen” and a “police state” descends on America as anyone lacking the “normal” zombie like American demeanor becomes a “potential suspect,” very real terror organizations operate openly in America, several from foreign powers, some from drug cartels, some within our own military, some tied to religious or economic extremists and all are interconnected through organized crime.
In the wake of the Sandy Hook attack, we will show how we were able to solidly connect Ft. Hood shooter, Dr. Hasan to AIPAC, not “Al Qaeda.”
America is now on a “witch hunt” as part of a “cover and deception” operation, unwilling to admit that we have allowed our nation to be bullied and intimidated much as our government is bought and sold.
The NRA has proposed that specially trained armed guards roam the hallways of every school in America, constituting a larger standing army than Britain and Germany combined. The worst part of it is that, to some extent, the NRA’s solution is rational and correct, but not for the reasons the NRA gives nor the public is told about.
Schools, movie theatres, anywhere the public congregates are “soft targets” for terrorism.
Any place can be, look at “9/11,” even the Pentagon, protected by an Anti-Ballistic Missile system, Stinger missiles on the roof, a “kinetic projectile curtain” and “fast reaction fighter aircraft” that protect the vital “no fly zones” around the Capitol, no target is invulnerable under the right circumstances.
The “Gabbie Giffords” shooting was something impossible to predict. This was a public gathering with several high value targets yet their were no police within ten miles, meaning that there were no police in the entire city, based on a 45 minute response time. Thirty round were fired by a developmentally disabled adult with no weapons experience, one under “treatment” for three years by an Army “psychiatrist”. Twenty seven of the rounds hit, something few pistol champions would have been capable of.
In Norway, Andrew Berwick killed seventy seven children of political party members who had supported sanctions against Israel for war crimes. Helicopter video of him roaming a small island carefully picking out his targets was horrific.
The “police” were unable to aid the victims in a timely way because they said they had no helicopters. Berwick belonged to the same Freemason lodge as all of the local police.
At Ft. Hood, an army psychiatrist, Dr. Hasan, killed thirteen and wounded 29, using a 5.4mm Fn Herstal pistol, specially designed for defeating Level III body armor. Hasan is said to have ties to a San Diego cleric of Yemeni background. However, while working at Walter Reed Hospital in Washington DC, Hasan was the chosen representative of the Bush Administration, coordinating with Homeland Security. While in that position, he attended at least one meeting with all top administration officials in attendance, at George Washington University. From Veterans Today:
“The task force at George Washington University designated with establishing transitional procedures in the Global War on Terror included Major Hasan, mass murder and terrorist, and, as we now learn, long time terrorist suspect. Where do we start? Do we wonder why our troops have a psychiatrist who is not only a potential terrorist but known to be extremely mentally unbalanced? Who, in the Bush Administration chose Hasan and helped him pass America’s highest security clearances?
Do any of us wonder why President Bush would have a terrorist helping with his transitional policy? This put Hasan, under investigation for ties to Al Qaeda, at the heart of our government’s counter-terrorist planning organization with full daily access to nearly all major leaders in Homeland Security, Defense, the FBI, CIA, NSA and other key agencies. He was one of them, along with representatives of conservative “think tanks” that advised the Bush Administration on a daily basis. Was he there because he reminded them of an Islamic version of Dick Cheney? Please, someone, let’s hear an explanation for this.
Below is a cutout from the membership roster of those advising the Bush Administration. You will note Hasan’s name among some of the best known security experts in America. We were told he was an Army psychiatrist with severe psychological problems who belonged to a mosque run by terrorists.”
Taken from the program at one Bush Administration “transitional” meeting:
Not to belabor the point, but from a list erased from the internet by George Washington University , a PDF report they “misplaced,” we gleaned the following rather shocking information:
Hasan served with these individuals. Why was he here?
- Richard V. Allen Former National Security Advisor
- Stephen E. Flynn Ira A. Lipman Senior Fellow for Counterterrorism & National Security Studies Council on Foreign Relations
- Charles B. Curtis President & Chief Operating Officer Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Judge William H.Webster Former Director of Central Intelligence and Former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- James Lee Witt Former Director Federal Emergency Management Agency
- R. James Woolsey, Former Director Central Intelligence Agency
- Edwin Meese, III Former U.S. Attorney General
- General Edward “Shy” Meyer Former Chief of Staff U.S. Army
- General Edward L. Rowny Former Ambassador and Lt. General USA (Ret.)
- Judge William S. Sessions Former Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Bobbie Greene Kilberg Member President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
- E. Floyd Kvamme Former Co-Chair President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
- Senator Connie Mack (R-FL) Former United States Senator, Florida
- Secretary John O. Marsh, Jr. (D-VA) Former Secretary of the Army Former U.S. Congressman and many others
Major Hasan was briefed by these individuals:
- Michael Alexander, Majority Staff Director, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate
- John Cohen, Senior Advisor, Office of the Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment , Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Rosaline Cohen , Chief Counsel, Committee on Homeland Security, U.S. House of Representatives
- Beth Grossman, Senior Counsel, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate
- Alethea Long-Green, Program Area Director, National Academy of Public Administration
- Mark Lowenthal, President and CEO of the Intelligence & Security Academy, LLC, Former Assistant Director of Central Intelligence for Analysis and Production
- Monica Schoch-Spana, Senior Associate, Center for Biosecurity, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Assistant Professor in the School of Medicine Division of Infectious Diseases
- Fran Townsend, Former Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism
Please note that we have “conjugated” most of the AIPAC lobby in Washington including many Israeli dual citizens, all working associates of terrorist Dr. Hasan and none of them from Yemen.
Add to this group, the “DC Sniper,” John Allen “Mohammad,” a member of the elite Delta Force or Timothy McVeigh, the “Oklahoma City Bomber,” a known FBI informant and former US Army Ranger, and we begin to build a mosaic of false flag terrorism.
MISSING SUSPECTS IN “LONE GUNMAN” TERROR EVENTS
Almost every terror attack or shooting in recent years, involves conspiracy and cover-ups:
- 9/11 involved arrests at the George Washington Bridge and the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels. Suspects were armed, driving van loads of explosives and the GWB arrests were recorded and nationally televised. All suspects were never “booked” and all witness statements and evidence was destroyed…almost:
Sandy Hook, Aurora, Tucson, Ft. Hood, Oklahoma City, Detroit and others involved suspects who were arrested and thereafter “disappeared.”
Do we need to mention that almost every domestic terror attack, including and especially 9/11, has broad evidence of, not only FBI “foreknowledge,” but, in many cases, recruitment and planning?
In every case, news reports name the guilty, often before the last shell casing hits the ground and investigation “findings” invariably are, as with a square peg pounded into a round hole, forced to fit the “official story.”
All investigations, as reported by the 9/11 commission, involve “perjured testimony, withheld facts and a pattern of deception.” (John Farmer; Chief Council for the 9/11 Commission)
FT HOOD AND HASAN
We have returned to the Ft. Hood and Dr. Hasan issue because, prior to the Sandy Hook terror attack, it has been the most simple incident to “debunk.”
Time after time, “patsies” cover for terrorist death squads (the JFK/RFK murders are early examples).
Time after time, “lone gunmen” turn out to have ties to intelligence agencies or powerful Washington special interest groups.
Hasan is just one “slam dunk.” The documents are there to see.
REAL TERRORISTS GET A “FREE PASS”
Want to be able to do “anything?”
Start a drug cartel, join the Israel lobby, become an FBI informant, run for public office, steal billions, even trillions, no matter what you do, if you fall into these areas, you can kill at will, do as you would, you will be untouchable.
Sit in the Pentagon, waiting for a huge pension and a “revolving door” job on retirement. You can plot against the US, you can commit war crimes, you can help your friends steal billions, even trillions, you will always be able to do the “Ollie North,” wrap yourself in the flag and deny, deny and deny.
Imagine what you could do if your name was “Bush” or you belonged to “Skull and Bones” or one of a dozen secret societies or cults?
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on December 23, 2012, With Reads Filed under Veterans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.