Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.

Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.

Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.

He is co-host of the popular VT Radio show Jim and Gordie Show.

Visit Gordon Duff's YouTube Channel

View Latest Posts >>>

GORDON DUFF: VIDEO: WHY REAL AMERICANS SHOULD BE ANGRY

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

How’s your blood pressure?  Meds doing OK?  Have you already forgotten the lies that got us into Iraq?  Americans have certainly forgotten the wounded soldiers and the disabled vets.  What we had really done is allow ourselves to put our sanity on the shelf for 8 years, not all of us, mind you but too many.

If you are one of those few who stood up from 9/11 onward saying that something was terribly wrong, that the nation was being hijacked by a pack of thieving bastards, go ahead and watch.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

What do three out of four Americans who travel wish they had?

A CANADIAN PASSPORT

Posted by on September 3, 2010, With Reads Filed under WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

149 Responses to "GORDON DUFF: VIDEO: WHY REAL AMERICANS SHOULD BE ANGRY"

1. Soul Train  October 22, 2010 at 6:01 am

Hey, isn’t this the thread where all the disillusioned losers get to spread their lies and bigotry-wonder which Nazi is paying Duff to spew his paranois delusional mind? And get a load of this guy Volz-have you ever heard such a defensive jackass in your life. This guy has hate tatooed on his forehead! Next to his swatzika of course! Man, I hope some alien reads this 10,000 years from now, and learns about these rightwinged inspired nutjobs-then they will learn what brought about the decline of Western civilization.

2. spacepuppy  September 19, 2010 at 6:26 am

Now Voltzbrain claims to be an expert and speak for all Black Americans?-too funny for words, as well as his phony, classless assumptions about me, and his labeling of them also. Just because you can dance the funky chicken Voltzbrain, that doesn’t make you a leader in the Black community.

3. spacepuppy  September 12, 2010 at 8:21 pm

So this is where Anti-Semitic people like to post huh?
    Should have figured it was a hate thing
    There is good and bad in all peoples
    But a lot of Jewish people are successful
    And there is a lot of graft at the top, but it’s not all Jewish people
    Jewish people I know are beautiful souls
    Duff doesn’t even post “some Jewish people” in his conspiracy claims
    He indicts an entire race on his wacky theory, because the emphasis appears to placed on scorning all jewish people
    I was in Chicago 9/11/01, yet I’m Jewish, so I must be guilty
    And Duff would know, he’s smarter than everyone else, even the “jews”
    The blacks burned this, the whites practiced genocide, the Eskimos murdered the settlers..all a bunch of crap!
    If you are going to forward a conspiracy theory Duff, at least have the decency to say..” Some Jewish bagel eaters , or some Black men, or some elfen Lapplanders kidnapped Santa Claus
    But to condemn an entire group of people so casually tends to make one truly believe that you prefer to sow the seeds of hate Duff..especially when you are personally addressing a member of that group you condemn.
    I never even hurt a fly since I was a kid

• Michael J Volz  September 14, 2010 at 8:14 pm

Duff says his mother is is jewish. Did you know that space cadet. I don’t believe there are many commenting on this site who hate jews, if any.

The people are sick of jewish tricks like 911 and the attack on the Liberty, treasonous Americans who help these sociopaths and jewish control of the mass media covering up 911.

If you are sincere keep reading here and you might understand the problem. And remember antisemites are people the jews hate (because they can’t control them), not people who hate jews!

• Gordon Duff  September 15, 2010 at 5:33 pm

“Spacepuppy”
      You may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, you may even be Jewish, you may even be a veteran but nothing you have said makes you a righteous Jew. Because of the racial cleansing and abuses of Israel, American jews have a choice, of being Americans, of being human beings and Americans or being anti-Zionist jews.
      They can also be vicious murdering criminals if they wish or passive supporters of the same claiming ignorance.
      i am not buying the ignorance part.
      You either stand with the decent and righteous or you stand in the way.
      g

• Michael J Volz  September 16, 2010 at 9:26 am

Well said!

• Michael J Volz  September 18, 2010 at 6:56 am

This comment is brilliant Gordon. American Jews need to wake up and see what they are really doing. Silence isn’t an acceptable option if one wants to engage in sanity and live with a clear conscience. If a few wake up they have the opportunity to do the right thing. You have put them on notice that their behavior is transparent and the trick is over.

• spacepuppy  September 19, 2010 at 6:05 am

Who claims to be righteous here Duffy? You? That’s pretty funny. American Jewish people don’t need to make any choices like you claim because you are a lying conspiracy theorist about this subject to begin with. You are not only the ignorant one, but hatefully disillusioned.

• Michael J Volz  September 16, 2010 at 9:28 am

Hey Space Cadet,

I was hoping to rile up some people like you! Gordon has explained your dilemma above. The trick is over. Choose sides. American or criminal complicity!?

• Michael J Volz  September 16, 2010 at 9:30 am

If you want to find out about hate and racism read your holy book the talmud.

jewishracism.com (by a righteous jew)

• Michael J Volz  September 16, 2010 at 9:33 am

I know I am already on the list! It’s an honor!

• Michael J Volz  September 18, 2010 at 6:58 am

“Space Cadet” , You are throwing a lot of mud but none of it is sticking!

• Michael J Volz  September 18, 2010 at 7:03 am

And by the way regarding your assumed junk yard dogs— black Americans. I have personal friendships with more “black” Americans than you have ever met once. Jews and the NAACP do not speak for black Americans!

Deal with the consequences of your own racism without bringing blacks into it!

• spacepuppy  September 19, 2010 at 6:17 am

Actually Voltzbrain you are the the one slinging trash, and none of it is sticking. There’s nothing for me to get riled up about , ignorance like yours has and always will exist. Duff’s mother has nothing to do with his viewpoint, that’s an absurd observation to begin with. You’ve never read the Talmud , and wouldn’t dare claim too. You’ve perhaps read excerpts that you’ve chosen to put into your own context, 1000s of years later. I’m LMAO that you would even choose to take the mantle of a Hebrew Talmudic scholar. You’ve probably never even been in a synagogue in your life, unless you were carrying spraypaint to vandalize one.

4. spacepuppy  September 11, 2010 at 10:55 am

On behalf of my peace seeking Jewish brethren, on the anniversary of this infamous tragic day in American history, first I wish to say L’Shana Tovah as this is also our high holidays. Second, this video is an excellent record of the lies and politics that got America illegally into the 2nd Gulf War-kudos.
    The attacks on 9/11 was perpetrated by a sect of radical Islam, a small percentage of it’s followers, whose anger was stoked by propaganda used by their masterminds. The seeds of hate only serve as fodder to their cause, to alienate and disect Western populations, particullarly here in America and further reseed their agenda to destroy us from within. Our enemy is not Islam, the religion, nor the Jewish people and their religion, our enemy is all extremist factions of all religions, particularly of those Islamist fundamentalists whom attacked our great Nation. We are still a world community, and we must be diligent in our pursuit of peace and fairness to all, without abating our enhanced level of National security. Our country and it’s citizenry stand for greatness, we are indeed a shining beacon in our principles. Our citizenry comes from all walks of life, from the hallowed grounds of the Native American plains where sits the remain of the WTC attack, the farmers from Europe descent that seed our heartland, the new generations of Black Americans born from the seeds of bondage, as well as the peaceful Islamist brothers that sought to escape their own political persecution. Indeed the words of Emma Lazarus on the inscription of the statue of Liberty, are just as important today, as it was 150 years ago. We must never forget what makes us the greatest Nation in the world, warts and all. We must never fan the flames of intolerance, and forget why we are a great Nation, for indeed divided we fail.

• Gordon Duff  September 11, 2010 at 6:20 pm

spacepuppy
      Jews are responsible for the 9/11 attack
      the proof is incontroverible
      g

• spacepuppy  September 12, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Duff-
      Jews are not responsible for 9/11 19 Saudis and their minions are

the proof is overwhelming

• Michael J Volz  September 14, 2010 at 8:06 pm

You will find more people who agree with you at the Weakly Standard including that impish freak war monger Williams Krystol and all the rest of the jewish controlled mainstream mass media.

At this site a person who thinks mossad did 911 is not moderated (deleted). I don’t know what space puppy means but you are surely a jewish supremacist space cadet. Go argue with kindergarten children and tell the about the holyhoax.

• spacepuppy  September 15, 2010 at 5:20 pm

No I’m not anything that you called me. You are full of hate Volz. I’m sure you were raised this way.

• Michael J Volz  September 16, 2010 at 9:39 am

You are wrong! I have jewish ancestors and was raised to respect and admire jews. The only problem here is historical facts which human beings find repugnant.

5. Louise  September 8, 2010 at 12:11 am

I was reading a story about Tony Blair and his new autobiography on an online news site and most of the 80 or so comments from people below referred to him as a war criminal.

6. Michael J Volz  September 7, 2010 at 9:19 am

Ezra, like Henry Ford was way ahead of his times.

• SE8  September 12, 2010 at 5:20 am

If you read anything all about him,….he was a grade A No 1 asshole and very anti American.

• Michael J Volz  September 14, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Neither Ezra or Henry was anti American

7. Michael J Volz  September 7, 2010 at 9:16 am

Marie, Sorry to rain on your parade, but the BIG BAD BUSH and my cousin OBUMMER, the part BLACK supposed MESSIAH work for the same bosses who represent the DEVIL.

If you get a thrill voting for people with African genetics, and believe they have all the answers for humanity according to their “black” ancestry, I suggest you help and vote for a real black hero Cynthia Mckinney, who somehow has the balls that Obummer is missing proven by her speaking the truth and standing up to the jewish manipulators of the world.

The devil buys black men and white men.

8. Lynn D.  September 6, 2010 at 9:58 pm

And those who earn wages, earn wages to put into bags with holes. Haggai 1:6

Those who lead you cause you to err, And those who are led by them are destroyed. Isaiah 9:16

Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him, while He is near. Isaiah 55:6

The time is very short.

9. George Matthews  September 6, 2010 at 8:55 am

It’s not hard to figure out who the problem is. You can say Illumanati, liberals, media, cabal, and politicians all day long, but as soon as you say Jews they bring the heat down on you.

It’s like if they said patriots, or militia instead of saying KKK or Nazis.

But the fact is George Bush and Clinton should have been hanged and many CIA and FBI agents. The FBI seem to be able to catch Arabs all over the world, but can’t catch one Israeli spy in this country. I don’t know why the Jews threw Pollard out there. This Jew even went to Israel. When there have been Jews who have committed every crime, but are safe in Israel.

You would think with all the Jews have done to this country all their synagogues, businesses and homes would have been burned down. Really the only option the citizens of this country ahve is to attack the bastards in this country who are responsible for the destruction of this country.

• TruthSeekerHarrison  September 6, 2010 at 9:30 am

and then burn down all the masonic lodges because they play ball with the chosen ones! bastards!

• fred  September 6, 2010 at 4:59 pm

If I were a jew I would be laughing at all your silly jew rants on this board and their would also be a sigh of relief knowing that you people are my enemies because their is no way you people ( a particular brand of jew haters on this board) will get anything accomplished except possibly get each other off with your little known truths about why this country is so messed up cuz of jews.

Dont get me wrong, I agree with a lot of what people say on here about the corruption within our country related to zionist control of everything and most of what i read here is quite informative, but when you all start attacking jews with name calling, the mob lynching style exposes itself, and the desperation of your anger reveals itself, it does not support your cause to spread these truths and reach out to the common ‘goyim’ but rather puts your credibility in the dump, not to mention that it hurts the image of the author of this article.

Perhaps their are voices here that have been specifically implanted to undermine the credibility of this author by posting biggoted statements or perhaps some of you just feed on the hate??? I don’t know but I’d really like to share these articles and comments with others, recommending this site without being labeled a nazi! Is their a way to bring awareness without preaching hate? Kind of how the USS Liberty survivors have tried to do so on their website?

• Gordon Duff  September 6, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Fred,
      We can help arrange for you to recieve instruction in becoming a Jew.
      g

• fred  September 6, 2010 at 6:55 pm

Gordon,

Maybe i’d at least make a good zionist kapo like most of our politicians and leaders?

Anyhow i did not mean to be offensive to you or your commentators with my previous comment.. I respect the voices on here and their passions for this issue really show their dedication to not only their country but to fellow humans across this world in my opinion.

I guess just to clarify what i meant….

I wish there was a way to bring more awareness to a broader audience these true problems facing us. And In my opinion to try to build more awareness, priority has to be given to the core of these problems which i believe is the zionist agenda, not the jews as a collective…..

It almost seems as though we are obscuring the issue’s related to the root problem zionest agenda every time we curse the jews etc, as in the process it causes much welcomed distraction for the zionist elitists……. as now they can twist and turn the minds of the masses (of jews and non jews alike thru media , adl etc) with much less effort to debunk any true accusations of their evil plots (if that makes any sense)?

I

• Michael J Volz  September 7, 2010 at 9:48 am

Are you sure he needs instruction??

• Michael J Volz  September 7, 2010 at 9:36 am

Fred, I’m sure DISHONEST ABE FOXMAN of the DEFAMATION could find a place for you on a Jew/Gentile outlaw hate of jews coordinating committee.

Somehow I can understand projects aimed at outlawing normal human emotions.

I’m glad you mentioned the Liberty because if it was my relative who was killed or maimed by israhell on the Liberty and I was sold out by “my” president who at very least called off a defense of the ship before it was over and then covered up the facts for none to know I have no idea how any normal human being could expect me to not to feel hate but perhaps you are a finer human being than me? If you are jewish that would explain your attitude since the talmud teaches exactly that: that jews a a better class of human being and their fingernails are worth more than a gentile life.

Have you or your ancestors ever fought for America in a war I have to wonder?

I think you might feel differently with more knowledge of the facts. Some people call it the ugly truth.

• Michael J Volz  September 7, 2010 at 9:37 am

correction: can’t understand…. sorry for typo

• Michael J Volz  September 7, 2010 at 9:46 am

PS

I feel as all members of the USA Armed Forces
      are my family. They are my brothers under the USA social contract as I see it and have been taught. A death of an American serviceman is no different than a death of one of my close relatives.

I have jewish ancestors but my highest loyalty is not to my connection to that tribe but to my fellow Americans.
      I’m sorry you don’t seem to be able to understand that concept or NORMAL human emotions.

• fred  September 8, 2010 at 4:32 am

Mike,

Sorry if I have offended you. Believe what you want about me. Maybe I don’t understand normal human emotions, if you want to believe I am against you or that i have a evil jewish gene more power to you.

But since you bring up the movie DEFAMATION, you know what another good point of that movie was in my opinion ? that their are good jews out there! can’t you agree?

Sure 99% of American jews will never admit to the sins of Israel….. look what happened to professor fickelstein in that movie, a professor in AMERICA bannished from teaching and now a pariah for writing an informative book! he will probably never get another teaching job again.

and sure most of jews i have met have a bit of a superiority complex which kind of gives me a quesy feeling in my stomach amongst their presence. Big deal So what so does chinese food. If they want to be tribal its a free country.

hmmmm here’s an analogy If jews were a drug like cocaine, zionism would be like freebase crack (bad example?). While the coke is perhaps is a nuisance, the freebase ruins communities, brings in most of the crime, leads to most of the problems. And right now most of the jews are on the freebase….. Their dealers get them hooked on the crack while they are still children in israel as displayed in Shamir’s movie.

So i still stand by what i said, that zionist crack is the main problem in my opinion….. maybe I ‘m naive but whatever. It’s late I’m tired. God bless those sailors on the USS Liberty who were murdered in cold blood by Israeli zionests.

10. vinnie  September 5, 2010 at 10:19 pm

ITS TIME TO RUN ALL THE JEWS OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. send them on boat’s back to israel. ( THEN BLOW THE BOATS OUT OF THE WATER. ) round them all up and stick it to their ass.

• Gordon Duff  September 5, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Vinnie,
      I am sure you mean Zionists and not all Jews. We lose some of our writing staff, good ones.
      They are hard to replace.
      g

• Michael J Volz  September 6, 2010 at 11:02 am

Gordon,

Perhaps the Jews on your staff should step forward, identify themselves and make clear to the ignorant the difference between Zionists and other Jews.

I would like to hear some comments about what what I perceive as the silence of American Jews who know 911 was done by israel and the Iraq war was/is a war for israel.

When my uncle, raised Orthodox Jew professed a belief in Jesus Christ may sister insisted he was still Jewish a status very admirable to my sister. I told her the chief rabi of israel wouldn’t agree with you! How can you get to a higher authority on “jew” than the chief rabi of israel?

PS

I believe it is not uncommon for jews (zionist or not) to joke amongst themselves about their innate duplicity and possible innate mental illness. If this is not true, I would like to be corrected. I already know Abe Foxman’s answer to the question! (he even thinks jew poop is white and quite sterile).

• Michael J Volz  September 6, 2010 at 11:07 am

PS2

Why does the Israeli Jewish grandmother in Shamir’s movie “DEFAMATION” say “jews are crooks”. Is she an Israeli antisemite or a self hating jew or suffering from dementia? She seems quite cogent and lucid to me.

11. Larry  September 5, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Brilliant video.

12. TruthSeekerHarrison  September 5, 2010 at 9:30 pm

RESIST THE JEW AT EVERY LEVEL!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL BE SLAVES OR WORSE…PREMATURE DEMISE.

13. Mike S  September 5, 2010 at 6:11 pm

This is how empires crumble. We are making every mistake possible.