America Has Left the Building
by Bruce Arnold
Preface: For anyone of predominantly white European Anglo-Saxon Protestant heritage to bemoan “How We Lost America” is hypocrisy. But for the sake of the Cherokee blood in my veins mixed with that of the Aztecs in my children, I continue:
- Whether God preceded Greed or Greed preceded God is debatable. The fact that all forms of government and all flavors of politics are the spawn of their unholy union is not.
- At the core of Christianity is the pursuit of good. At the core of Capitalism is the pursuit of gold. Beginning in 1492 at the latest, these pursuits connected all continents, corruptly conflating in the process.
- Global empires constructed on this corrupt conflation collided in what we called “the Great War”, the bloody battlegrounds of which provided ideal breeding pools for false profits … and false prophets.
- Massive military machinations offered Sheeple on all sides salvation from one or the other. And with the end of what we called “World War II”, an American military-industrial machine of unprecedented power prevailed.
- Not wishing to part with their power or profits, the “rising military-industrial complex” Ike warned us about began clandestinely fomenting fear of foreign foes and feeding puppet politicians to the flock.
- The demise of the Soviet Union brought about the need for a new Boogie Man to keep billions for bullets, bandages and bridges in the federal budget. And after some bargaining by the Good Ole boys, the Bedouins were happy to oblige.
- In the “Coup d’etat of 2000”, the Kleptocracy overrode our Constitution and the electorate to install the idiot son of a former CIA Director as POTUS (knowing that although they controlled Gore as well, he’d be harder to manage).
- On 11 September 2001, the Kleptocracy either allowed or orchestrated the massacre of thousands of innocent American Sheeple as pretext for the perpetuation of their war profiteering and Peak Oil reserve pursuits.
- With the debris of the three towers still smoldering in Manhattan, political puppets Left and Right proudly voted away large portions of our Bill of Rights in what must have been laughingly labelled “The Patriot Act”.
- There was no “Change” in 2008, as Gates stayed on at DOD and Goldman-Sachs kept their hands in the Treasury. And to assure no change in 2010, “Citizens United” legalized unlimited anonymous multinational corporate political donations.
And THAT’s how we lost America, children…
This sad commentary on the rape of our republic and death of our democracy brought to you by Bruce Arnold … a record-holding long distance motorcycle rider … a bikers’ rights activist, and proud member of The 100 … a political agitator targeting social injustice and piercing the veil of our two-puppet system to expose the institutionalized greed of the Kleptocracy pulling all strings Left and Right … like Thomas Jefferson, an aficionado of ethnic aesthetic and a philosophical anarchist who accepts the State as a necessary evil under which the best government is less government.
Follow Bruce at http://LdrLongDistanceRider.com
Posted by Johnny Punish on October 20, 2010, With Reads Filed under Life, Veterans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.