High Tech Industry Leader in Integrated IRM Solutions Actively Hiring U.S. Veterans
Employment Available for Veterans at Xiotech
by Marcy Jones
Xiotech, the leading provider of integrated information risk management (IRM) solutions for midmarket companies, is actively seeking to hire U.S. Veterans who desire to work in the tech industry.
With expert consulting, litigation support, regulatory compliance and data storage expertise, Xiotech solutions minimize risk and maximize value across the spectrum of organizational information management. Information is growing at staggering rates, in a manner that is regulated, legislated, litigated, and depended on as never before. This presents significant information risk management (IRM) issues for organizations in the areas of:
- Litigation and investigation – The need to comply with litigation requirements or support internal investigations.
- Regulatory compliance – The need for handling all information and records in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Information governance – The need to protect critical confidential information and trade secrets.
- Business continuity – The assurance that data is manageable, accessible, and in the case of unforeseen disasters, recoverable.
Many point solutions address risks for one of the above categories to solve specific issues, but often exacerbate problems for other areas. To address this need, Xiotech offers proactive, integrated IRM solutions, purpose-built to meet the collective needs of IT managers, records managers, compliance officers, and general counsel. This approach provides solutions that are:
- Proactive – Providing insight, access, incident detection, and organization for litigation preparedness, compliance, and policy enforcement.
- Secure – Keeping sensitive information inside the enterprise, and ensuring that errors, failures, and disasters don’t interrupt critical operations.
- Responsive – Delivering the right information, from whatever source, in litigation analysis, review, and production.
- Policy-based – Keeping only the information that benefits your organization. Appropriately managing information that is expired, unnecessary, or extraneous.
At the core of all our offerings and expertise is Xiotech's commitment to solutions that minimize information risk and maximize information value for organizations.
Careers at Xiotech
Working together to acheive goals. Xiotech is an exciting, rapidly growing high-tech company that began with an idea that is revolutionizing the storage industry. They hire team players who are creative thinkers with positive attitudes. Xiotech only hires people who respect the roles and ideas of others.
With competitive salaries, excellent benefits and great growth opportunities, Xiotech is a great place to work; especially for U.S. Veterans. If you have experience in the high-tech storage industry, fit the profile outlined, or would like to get in on a leading edge industry, Xiotech urges you to review the available positions listed on HireVeterans.com and apply today.
Xiotech believes that people do their best work in a positive, respectful, and challenging environment, where they are empowered with taking the initiative to assure the company's success.
There are many benefits of working at Xiotech. They believe that healthy, happy employees are more productive and help us build on our success. That's why they have created a very positive, respectful working atmosphere.
Click to View and Apply to Xiotech Jobs on HireVeterans.com