STARTING WITH MY LIST OF WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR
By Gordon Duff Senior Editor
Inspired by Bruce Arnold
For the new year:
1. End the war in Afghanistan and bring all troops home.
2. A home, job and decent health care for every veteran.
3. A new Shelby GT500 for my garage (and a new garage).
4. Health and happiness for all of my friends.
5. Arrest, trial and conviction for those responsible turning the US into an oligarchy and dictatorship
6. A credible 9/11 investigation
7. The backlog of VA cases to be processed thru means other than shredding them.
8. The world’s religious leaders to wake up and say, “What was I thinking?”
9. The American people to wake up and decide this electoral college thing with the supreme court, lobbyists and the same people getting into office over and over is not a very good idea.
10. Smedley Butlers rules of war to be enforced: If troops are fighting, every defense company exec, politician and general gets paid as an E1, or as we used to call it, Buck Private until the last soldier returns home.
Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades. Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.