Regional items today come to us from: San Antonio, Philadelphia, Orangeburg, South Carolina, Cushing, Oklahoma, Union Grove, Wisconsin, Talahassee, Florida and more.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania The acknowledgment by Philadelphia VA Medical Center officials of violations in a prostate-cancer program is a necessary step toward restoring the hospital’s credibility.
- San Antonio, Texas A man recently released from a veteran’s hospital was in a two-hour standoff with San Antonio police Monday night, hurling objects at the officers …
- Orangeburg, South Carolina Orangeburg County Veterans Affairs Officer Edward Fludd is still in training, but says he’s enjoying the chance to serve his fellow veterans.
- Cushing, Oklahoma Cushing commissioners voted unanimously to name Cushing Memorial Park streets after military conflicts as a way to honor local veterans.
- Union Grove, Wisconsin Officials in the state Department of Veterans Affairs said late last week they might be forced to consider closing an assisted living facility at the Veterans Home at Union Grove …
- Chicago, Illinois For the first time in a long time, Bobbie Spidle sees a future for himself.
- Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania A ‘Women Veterans Evening,’ sponsored by the Women Veterans Program at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, will take place from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday.
- Talahassee, Florida Florida veterans are urging Congress to shorten the backlog for disability claims and to eliminate an overlap in survivors’ benefits.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.