Regional stories today from: Camp Lejeune North Carolina, San Francisco, California, Tallmadge, Ohio, Cicero, Illinois, Hampton Roads, Virginia, Sioux City, Iowa, Newton, Massachusetts, Fort Myers, Florida, Athens, Georgia, and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Athens, Georgia Veterans return to class, too
- Sioux City, Iowa Who are Sioux City’s homeless?
- Cicero, Illinois Volunteer army to build house for veteran
- Tallmadge, Ohio Veterans to see increased services, benefits
- Louisville, Kentucky Vet pleads guilty in scheme to defraud VA
- San Francisco, California Life-and-death debate over mammograms
- Camp Lejeune North Carolina Agency says military base water tainted
- Hampton Roads, Virginia Uncle Sam insuring more loans in Hampton Roads
- Fort Myers, Florida Vets show few signs of age at Bonita Army-Navy softball game
- Newton, Massachusetts Local veterans reporting possible poisoning from Gagetown training
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy