Regional stories today from: Lakeville, Minnesota, Melbourne, Florida, Grand Island, Nebraska, Pleasantville, New Jersey, Montgomery, Texas, New Bedford, Massachusetts, and Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- Lakeville, Minnesota Lakeville cops learn to spot troubled vets
- Colorado Springs, Colorado One-man army fights war’s stresses
- Montgomery, Texas Fundraiser set for final Lone Star Honor Flight
- Long Beach, California Veterans job expo at Queen Mary on Thursday
- Melbourne, Florida Veterans reunion celebrates 23 years of helping soldiers
- Avon, Massachusetts Avon World War II veteran recalls his years in the Navy
- New Bedford, Massachustetts Metal flag holders stolen from veterans’ graves
- Grand Island, Nebraska Volunteer’s dedication has benefited veterans home members
- Pleasantville, New Jersey Program to help homeless vetes find housing in Somers Point, Tuckerton
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri Send off planned for local WWII veterans on Honor Tour to Washington, D.C.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.