Regional stories today from: White River Junction, Vermont, Coos Bay, Oregon, Columbus, Ohio, Edmonds, Washington, Wichita Falls, Texas, Columbia, Missouri, El Paso, Texas, Newton, Iowa, Marco Island, Florida, and Washington, DC.
- Newton, Iowa Event honors veterans, historic link-up
- Coos Bay, Oregon Returning vets need help readjusting
- Washington, DC ‘Yellow Ribbon’ Veterans Benefit Increased
- Columbia, Missouri Welcome Home provides shelter for vets
- El Paso, Texas Disabled Veterans Will Continue To Park For Free
- Wichita Falls, Texas For Washburn, ‘every day was Veterans Day’
- Marco Island, Florida Marco group seeks donations for Vets Park trees
- White River Junction, Vermont Disabled vets getting delayed VA letters
- Edmonds, Washington Jobless vets get help facing an enemy at home
- Columbus, Ohio Butler County vet gets health benefits after 6½-year effort
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.