Regional stories today from: Meridith, Vermont, Atlanta, Georgia, Monterey, California, Reading, Pennsylvania, Elmira, New York, Winter Springs, Florida, San Rafael, California, Salt Lake City, Utah, andCharlotte, North Carolina.
- Salt Lake City, Utah New hotline to help homeless Vets
- Winter Springs, Florida Group reaches out to help local vets
- Grand Island, New York Grand Island Students Help Local Vets
- Reading, Pennsylvania 4 women among Berks County’s WWI heroes
- Elmira, New York Marine veteran spearheads Towanda memorial park
- Charlotte, North Carolina Local Nonprofit Wants To Offer Housing For Vets
- Meridith, Vermont Van to offer help for Meredith vets during Mortorcycle Week
- San Rafael, California Mark Klunk, one of Marin’s Pearl Harbor survivors, dies at 94
- Atlanta, Georgia Perdue signs bill that would allow vets to put PTSD notation on driver’s licenses
- Monterey, California Monterey County ‘Wounded Warrior Workforce’ conference helps disabled vets
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy