Regional Veterans News 7/01/10
Regional stories on veterans’ health, education, benefits, legal affairs and other issues today from: Quantico, Virginia; Los Angeles, California; Wasilla, Alaska; Virginia; Des Moines, Iowa; Lebanon, Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Omaha, Nebraska.
- Quantico, Virginia – GE Named a Presenting Sponsor of the 35th Marine Corps Marathon
- Los Angeles, California – Funding Acquired for Service House for Homeless Vets
- Wasilla, Alaska – Veterans talk about improving benefits
- Virginia – Sen. Webb marks one year of Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Des Moines, Iowa – Area veterans take home medals from Golden Age Games in Iowa
- Lebanon, Pennsylvania – Local VA launches foster-home alternative for vets
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Leader of Lincoln-Lemington veterans home quits
- Omaha, Nebraska – Doctor retires after 35 years at Omaha veterans center
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.