To teach, educate, organize and awaken our veterans and their families to select, support and vote intelligently for a better world and to protect ourselves from our own government(s) in a culture of corruption and to be the political voice for those in other groups that do not have one.
Las Vegas, Nevada: On March 3rd and 5th the Veterans In Politics conducted two sets of interviews the first set was initiated at the Las Vegas City Council Chambers and the second set of interviews was initiated at the Leatherneck Club Marine Corps League. The following are the endorsed winners and videos of the interviews that were conducted.
Veterans In Politics Endorse Candidates for Municipal Election 2011
There were too many excellent candidates that would make great Mayors. After much conversation the Veterans In Politics has decided to stay out of this race therefore placing it into the hands of the voters for the Great City of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas CITY COUNCILMAN WARD 1: Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian
- Las Vegas CITY COUNCILMAN WARD 3: Bob Coffin
- Las Vegas CITY COUNCILMAN WARD 5: Randy “Mr. Randy” Voyard
- Las Vegas MUNICIPAL JUDGE DEPARTMENT 2: George Trachtman
- Las Vegas MUNICIPAL JUDGE DEPARTMENT 3: Judge George Assad
- Las Vegas MUNICIPAL JUDGE DEPARTMENT 5: Judge Cedric Kerns
- North Las Vegas COUNCIL – WARD 2: Carl Gatson
- North Las Vegas COUNCIL – WARD 4: Councilman Richard Cherchio
- North Las Vegas MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE – DEPARTMENT 1: Catherine Ramsey
- Henderson City Council Ward I: Thomas Wagner
- Henderson City Council Ward II: Councilwoman Debra March
- Henderson City Council Ward IV: Mike Mayberry
- Henderson City Municipal Court Judge, Department III: Judge Diana D. Hampton
- Boulder City Council Member: Rose Anne Rabiola Miele
- Boulder City Mayor: Veterans In Politics decided to not endorse any candidates in this race due to ethical and legal issues.