The marketing of your services and properties will play a pivotal role in being successful at your real estate investment in 2014. Relying on just one medium of marketing will not be enough to find the right kind of buyers and sellers. The below-mentioned ten ideas will help you in flipping houses more than ever.
1) Email marketing is the best form of contact for reaching out to buyers and sellers. You need to keep your emails short, sweet and focused on subject keeping in mind that customers do not want to read a long mail.
2) LinkedIn has become a great social media for marketing; however, over the course of time, you will realize that it is not as inexpensive as it sounds to be. If you can invest only in one social media platform as of now, make sure that it is LinkedIn.
3) Facebook has emerged as a great way to reach out and you will realize that almost all your contacts are in Facebook. You can reach out to your buyers, sellers, investors and others all through this medium.
4) One of the marketing tools that all real estate investors must focus on in 2012 is blogging as this is the heart of all marketing strategies. Blogging is a great way to boost your internet traffic.
5) Generating traffic and leads can be easily achieved through PPC advertising. It is quick to launch and easy enough to measure as well.
6) The concept of direct mail also works very well for internet marketing. This is a hot marketing medium and allows investors to focus on internet marketing and all you need to invest is on a direct mail schedule.
7) Renting a movie theater and handing out tickets to prospective clients is a very wise way in real estate marketing. You can insert trailers during the movie which will be a great way to reach out to clients.
8) Forming your own networking group is very important to reach out to customers. You can use your networking group to get to know newer customers and this can help you seal deals as well.
9) Investment in your business can be done in the form of hiring appointment setters who can perform telemarketing and cold calling for you and this will help you in organizing meetings with buyers and sellers.
10) One another important way of marketing in the real estate arena is sending out bulk sms’es.
By the way, you can visit Your Personal Financial Mentor at http://kscripts.comfor more update information on real estate.
Ten Marketing Ideas for Real Estate Investors for 2014