This week’s BullionBuzz includes:
- What Happens to Gold When the Stock Market Crash Occurs?
- The Economist Anti-Gold Article—Case Study in Disinformation
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy
- Almost Half of US States Are Officially Broke
- Goldilocks Unemployment: A Disgusting Bowl of Porridge
- The Return of Peak Oil—Worrying Signs from US and Russia
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.