Veterans center employees resign after gruesome discovery


By Sara Gonzales 
A total of four staff members employed at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Talihina, Oklahoma, have resigned after maggots were discovered in the wound of a resident who had been hospitalized at the facility.
The resident, who later died, was originally hospitalized at the facility for an unspecified infection. Executive Director Myles Deering said last week that although the maggots were found in the man’s wound before he died, his cause of death was sepsis and was determined to be unrelated to the parasites.
“He did not succumb as a result of the parasites. He succumbed as a result of the sepsis,” Deering stated.
Read the Full Article at >>>>


We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.

About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.
Previous articleThe 5 best ways to invest $10,000
Next article3 Money-Making Reasons to Get a Personal Loan