Modern Neurosurgery specializes in the problems of non-surgical and surgical treatment of a wide range of disorders of the nervous system. Such diseases include tumors of the spinal cord and brain, trauma of peripheral nerves, as well as infections of the nervous system and anomalies of its development.
Benefits of treatment in German clinics
Highly qualified doctors work in each medical center. They are engaged not only in treating patients, but also make a huge contribution to the scientific field. Doctors have made many scientific discoveries and patented innovative treatments.
Treatment options for neurosurgical pathologies in German clinics include:
- Modern devices for diagnostic and therapeutic measures.
- Qualified medical staff focused on patient interests.
- Reasonable prices for all types of services.
- The modern level of neurosurgery, the use of innovative methods for examining patients.
- High level of comfort.
- Quick response to patient problems.
- Safe conservative and surgical methods for the treatment of neurosurgical disorders.
When do I need to see a doctor?
It’s worth visiting a doctor even if there are no expressed manifestations of the disease, e.g. if you have chronic diseases of the spinal column or recently suffered head, back, neck injuries or complex operations on the musculoskeletal system.
The following symptoms should alert you:
- Causeless headaches.
- Decreased sensitivity of fingers, toes.
- The chilliness of the limbs.
- Fatigue, drowsiness.
- Pain in the back, chest, neck.
- Pathological clicking sounds when turning the body or head.
- Short-term loss of consciousness, periodic fainting.
- Nausea, vomiting after a fall, traffic accident (albeit without expressed complaints and damage).
- Tingling in the fingers.
- Decreased muscle strength, weakness in the arms.
- Handwriting change.
- Lumbar backache.
- Stiff joints of the spinal column.
- Speech disorders.
Neurological disorders require an immediate reaction. Damage to nerves, spinal structures, and cerebral tissues is connected with a high risk of death. Delay can cost a patient life. Therefore, if any suspicions or pathological signs appear, you should contact competent neurologists and neurosurgeons. Choosing treatment in Germany, you can always count on fast and professional neurological care. Entrust your health to our experienced specialists who are true professionals in the field of neurosurgery and neurology.
What diseases do neurosurgeons deal with?
Doctors have gained vast experience in the conservative and surgical treatment of traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries and their complications.
German doctors offer:
- Surgical treatment of traumatic injuries of the spine and spinal cord at the cervical, thoracic and lumbar levels.
- Therapy of injuries, tumor lesions, degenerative diseases of the spine at the lower thoracic and lumbar levels.
- Microsurgical treatment of compression and pain forms of lumbar spinal osteochondrosis.
- Surgical treatment of compression and pain forms of lumbar osteochondrosis using a binocular magnifier and modern suture material.
- Microsurgical treatment of tumors of the spinal cord and brain.
- Reconstructive surgery for skull defects using modern plastic materials.
- Cell therapy, neurotransplantation of stem neural cells.
- Laser vaporization of the intervertebral discs.
- Selective angiography of cerebral arteries and the main arteries of the neck, myelography using modern contrast agents.
What treatment methods are used?
Specialists pay special attention to the method of surgical intervention, which not only eliminates pathology but also contributes to the speedy recovery of the patient. To this end, microsurgical, endoscopic and minimally invasive methods are used, which have a high degree of effectiveness and at the same time lead to minimal damage to healthy tissues. This helps to reduce the time of staying in hospitals, recover quickly even after very difficult interventions and return patients to everyday life. In addition, rehabilitation programs can be offered to patients. Without proper rehabilitation full recovery is sometimes impossible.
If you want to undergo treatment in the best neurosurgery hospitals you need the help of professionals. In the medical tourism industry, Booking Health is such a professional. Booking Health organizes treatment for you in the best neurosurgery hospitals in Germany and puts all the organizational burdens on its shoulders. Thus, the entire treatment period will be as comfortable as possible.