Colonel Eugene Khrushchev STAFF WRITER/Editor
“Since Afghan drug lords’ special rep Richard Holbrooke, in cahoots with CIA and Karzai Bros Drug Inc., hijacked US Afghan policy, DEA & SOF counternarcotics strategy has gone into a tailspin and the war on drugs has been jettisoned in favor of micro-soft policy on dope.
To put the diplomatic niceties aside, it was a tacit showdown between the Russian counter-narcotics strategy & American dope policy.
Russia has emerged as the undisputed leader in the War on Drugs by re-taking the initiative from the United States and reiterating its unflagging commitment to zero-tolerance policy towards narco-cultivation in Afghanistan as a clear & present danger “to global peace and security” (Rainbow-2 Russian drug elimination plan).
To beef up its counternarcotics strategy and to get the message across that Russia is dead-serious about slaying the Afghan Drug Dragon, the Kremlin has deployed the most formidable Task Force to the Forum: The President, Counter-Drug Tsar, Chairman of the State Duma Security Committee, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Ambassador to NATO, FSKN chief representative to Afghanistan.
Drifting dope policy
Since Afghan drug lords’ special rep Richard Holbrooke, in cahoots with CIA and Karzai Bros Drug Inc., hijacked US Afghan policy, DEA & SOF counternarcotics strategy has gone into a tailspin and the war on drugs has been jettisoned in favor of micro-soft policy on dope.
The US newly-professed Drug Control Policy in Afghanistan has endorsed unconditional prohibition & abolition of opium poppy elimination & eradication under disguise of lavish lip service to drug interdiction & interception.
The demolition of counternarcotics strategy in the United States has triggered inevitable chain reaction:
• NSS, National Security Strategy has been carefully doctored to omit the Afghan Drug Control of US foreign policy.
• The status of the American delegation at the International Forum in Moscow correctly reflected the irrelevance of the of the Afghan drag challenge for the White House and the absence of a foolproof counter-narcotics strategy to present & promote. That’s why it was no match to the Russian delegation: US president or veep, Drug Control Tsar, DEA, FBI, State Dept. Chiefs; US/ISAF Commander and Ambassador to Afghanistan, the Committees Chairmen of Senate & Congress were all AWOL, mysteriously misled by “the most wanted” individual – the nefarious narco troubadour from the Foggy Bottom.
• Consequently, the US media was politically correct to pay as much attention to the Afghan Drug Cancer as the White House – that is, between zilch & zip. Instead, somebody somehow (did I say CIA Red Cell?) dusted off old Soviet geological data, updated by the US & UK experts in ’06, and planted a “feel good” story about a trillion dollar treasure trove in Afghanistan, lest your mind will not go into overdrive about the consequences of US creeping reconciliation with Afghan drug lords.
Conclusion: so far, America is able, but not willing, to protect Afghanistan from the Drug Menace. Russia is willing, but unable to execute its counter-narcotics strategy – until Afghanistan remains a US protectorate and the State Department foreign policy is manipulated by the narco moles.
The forecast: there’s a will, there’s a way. The wind of change is coming…
Colonel Evgeny Khrushchev, editorial board member of Veterans Today is also is the military analyst at Russia Today (RT)
Contrary to the family tradition, he didn’t apply to Vladivostok Navy Academy to join the Pacific Fleet but enrolled in the Red Banner Institute specializing in Central Asian affairs.
PSYOPS officer of the 56th Airborne Assault Brigade in Gardez, Paktia, Democratic Republic of Afghanistan First Secretary of the Russian Embassy in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
The Russian Airborne peace-keeping mission under the aegis of UNPROFOR.
The United States
The main mission: to promote rapport & rapprochement between Russian & American veterans, in close cohesion with US military attaché General Reppert and Special Forces General Metaxis.
* Led the 1st delegation of Soviet-Afghan Vets to the US at the invitation of VVA & VVC
* Addressed SOLIC Command and JFK Special Warfare School
* Consulted CBS 60 Minutes on the Soviet campaign in Afghanistan
* Interviewed by ABC 20/20 and Discovery Channel
* Featured by France Press, Boston Globe and USN& WR during the 1st Moscow putsch.
Inspired by Chinese strategy, Persian Sufi poetry and British cats; addicted to Country & Blues and muscle cars.
Favorite personal/personnel carrier – KA-50 Black Shark, due to financial & social constraints, settled for KTM 950 SM.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
Comments are closed.