IF THE ELECTION WERE ONLY “MUSICAL CHAIRS”
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor
America is now approaching the worst election in its history and it doesn’t even involve a presidency. Campaign ads are ridden with lies, smears and the clear signs of a social meltdown. When the Supreme Court opened the door to allowing laundered drug money to buy American elections, I knew it was coming. Yes, any drug baron with an account in the Cayman Islands and a lawyer in Delaware can buy a seat in congress, can and are. Organized crime has now replaced phony religion as the primary political force in the United States.
What is the election really about? Drug money, pure and simple, not “corporate” but “crime,” has bought race after race in the current election. If our Tea Party/Republican alliance gets in, the borders will open, Wall Street will start the mortgage games again, gas will hit $6 bucks, a new terrorist attack, a 9/11 will mysteriously occur, we will reinstate the draft and invade Iran. This is what it is about, pure and simple.
America is being played. If “they” pull it off, it will be proof that America is clearly too stupid to survive.
Why should we hate the Democrats?
They didn’t have the guts for a 9/11 investigation. There are 3 choices that 65% of Americans look at for 9/11.
- Bush and Cheney did it
- Israel did it entirely
- They did it together
Last week, when 10,000 Australians were polled after a network Israeli pundit claimed anyone questioning 9/11 was insane, 77% of Aussies screamed out:
What am I saying? This is what I am saying, if your candidate is unwilling to talk about the real issues, don’t support them. what are the real issues?
- Stop the wars, all of them, bring all our troops home to defend our own borders, end of story
- Jail our financial criminals, all of them and everyone in government who helped them. Secure our future by enforcing our laws.
- End all foreign influence in government, Israel, China and the corporations that claim to be American but are owned by foreigners that hate our guts.
- Restore democracy by getting rid of the Supreme Court justices that think they can make up any law they want and spit on the constitution. Scalia, Roberts and Thomas have enough dirt on them to be impeached in a New York minute. Then, let the American people decide who replaces them, not Israel, not Wall Street and certainly not a pack of thieving lawyers and politicians.
- Immediately disband the CIA and Homeland Security. These two groups exist with no purpose other than to perpetuate threats against America. They are the disease, not the problem. The CIA proved, back in 2003, that they are liars and cheats. Nothing has changed since. These groups hate democracy, hate freedom, eat money and do nothing but find new enemies for America, proven over and over enemies that wouldn’t exist without them.
- Immediate term limits for congress, end the current seniority/committee system and flush Washington clean of lobbyists. A criminal conspiracy is running America, at least it can be a smaller and more efficient one!
- Restore respect for “right and wrong,” real morality which is based on accepting fact, honoring truth, honesty, hard work and decency. For decades, petty conspirators, just like the ones we see on TV every day, have taken control, not just of the secret world of spies and wars but our news, what our children are taught in school and, shamefully, what most of us have come to accept as “real.”
Every day you find out something you believed had been a lie. Eventually, you may find everything was a lie, if you are lucky. Currently, Israeli citizens control our news, yes, totally, entirely, unquestionably. We love them, every single one of them, they are a warm and generous people but as for believing them? Get real. We get our news from people we wouldn’t buy a used car from. (When this is read in Israel, people will be rolling on the floors laughing.)
We have a simple issue with this election. We had the worst president in our history, one who left office with 22% approval, Mr. Bush. Clinton, even after an impeachment trial, left office with 68% approval. Now we are being told that we need to bring him back, in spirit anyway. Is this because he didn’t finish destroying America in the 8 years he had, an office he held through, as many more know each day, he never won in an election, not even close? (Ohio was lost in both 2000 and 2004 by substantial margins)
Every issue meant to attack Obama, a president I have mixed feelings about, is phony. Obama’s primary fault is his failure to clean up the country, investigate, arrest and imprison the criminals who are responsible for 9/11, responsible for Afghanistan and Iraq, are responsible for our economic collapse, are responsible for our deluge of illegal aliens.
To a normal person, a solution would be to look for candidates that would do what is right, show courage and act decisively for what is correct. Instead, funded by drug money, we have the old Bush gang, some pretending to be Tea Party but most crooked phony “neo-cons” at heart, drowning in laundered cash, trying to buy their way back in.
Expect the worst, terror attacks, gas prices skyrocketing, more wiretapping, armed guards everywhere, cameras on our streets, our schools and eventually in our homes.
Its about government. It has failed. It serves itself, it doesn’t trust the people but the people still are willing to sell their remaining freedoms. Why? Weakness, fear and hate seem to still have a grip on America.
Exploiting that weakness will destroy us. Expect the worst and know that by voting, watching the news and not screaming:
…you will get what you deserve.
Gordon Duff posted articles on VT from 2008 to 2022. He is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. A disabled veteran, he worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.
Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world, and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist, and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy