If you are hard-working, like a challenge and want to make a difference every day, then AlliedBarton wants you.
By Randy Miller
The best people work for the best companies – including industry-leaders such as AlliedBarton. This Security Giant has joined with HireVeterans.com and is inviting our talented US Veterans to submit an application to join their team of exceptional people. They provide hardworking individuals with the training and support needed to meet new security challenges every day.
The security industry is a people business, and AlliedBarton’s people are our most valuable asset. They are looking for individuals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets who can act creatively and independently, or work as part of a team. They also believe in promoting from within and provide mentors and outstanding training to help you excel.
At AlliedBarton, career growth and advancement is not just the company line, it is a reality! They pride their selves on recruiting the best people, with experience from many industries, and then equipping you with exceptional training and support to ensure success.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Vision Plan
- Employee Paycard
- Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Training
- 401(k) plan – With Company Match
- Performance Incentives
- Account Manager of the Year Award
- Support Person of the Year Award
- National, Regional Newsletters and Recognition
- Account Manager Bonus
- Length of Service Awards
- Company Store Voucher Awards
- Certificates of Recognition
- Referral Bonus
- And Much More……
They have created an atmosphere where employees are encouraged to act creatively and independently and also work effectively as part of a team. They take care of their employees first, so that they in turn will take care of their customers.
Core Values Create GREAT Employees
These values are the guiding force for all of their security officers:
- Growth: Encourage individual, team and organizational growth.
- Responsibility: Honor our service commitment to customers, employees and the community.
- Empowerment: Offer development programs that enable employees to do their jobs with skill and confidence.
- Achievement: Reward and recognize service excellence, team success and individual achievement.
- Trust: Build trust, respect and integrity in every relationship and interaction.
If you are hard-working, like a challenge and want to make a difference every day, then I encourage you to visit their job page on HireVeterans.com, apply for one of the hundreds of jobs that AlliedBarton has throughout the country, they are inviting you to join their team!
Search AlliedBarton Jobs On HireVeterans.com CLICK HERE
Visit the career page at AlliedBarton CLICK HERE