by Captain Eric H. May
FRIDAY, 6/3/11 — The danger of a terror attack against the Aon Center in Chicago is considerable from 6/3/11 through 6/9/11, according to intelligence sources in the Chicago area speaking with VT on condition of anonymity.
They say that Aon Center has replaced Willis (Sears) Tower, as the primary Chicago target, as demonstrated by terror training conducted there May 17, according to Security Director News in its article, Third tallest building in Chicago enhances security, conducts fire evacuation drills.
The Tuesday training took place the day after three important events on Monday, May 16, which sources say may have been connected with the emergency exercise:
- Rahm Emanuel became Chicago’s first Jewish mayor.
- National Level Exercise 2011 began, scripting disasters and terror throughout the Mississippi Valley and Great Lakes, including Chicago.
- Space Shuttle Endeavour launched into its last mission.
A month ago, Emanuel chose Garry McCarthy, the NYPD police official with Mayor Rudy Giuliani on 9/11, as his top cop. He next chose Michael Masters to head Cook County Homeland Security. Masters, a longtime Chicago Police Department official and a leading member of the city’s Jewish community, was working Emanuel’s agenda within the CPD for two months before McCarthy’s arrival.
Asked about the 6/3 : 6/9 danger period, sources called it a matter of terror number coding, a taboo subject, for the most part, since the day of the first Mumbai terror attack. That was when ABC ran the 2006 story, New York, 9/ll; Madrid, 3/11; Mumbai, 7/ll, about FBI terror target assessment techniques based on number analysis.
Ironically, later that day, Chicago Transit Authority commuter train 220 derailed and caught fire, causing many of the 1,000 passengers to fear that they were following the Mumbai terror script. The Israeli invasion of Lebanon, occurring hours later, turned national attention away from the Midwest and into the Mideast.
Asked if 11-based coding could be a factor in current fears, sources provided curious coincidences:
- The Aon Center is 1136 feet tall, which is today’s date, 6/3/11 backwards. Terrorists have an obsession with such numbers, felling the Twin Towers exactly 33 years and 33 days after the 8/8/68 beginning of above-ground construction on WTC-1.
- Both of the Twin Towers were 110 stories, as is Willis Tower. The Aon Center has five underground floors along with 83 above, totaling 88. “The 11-multiple towers just seem to be terror bait,” they agreed.
- 6/5/11 will be the 44th anniversary of Israel’s Six-Day War in 1967, and 6/8/11 will be the 44th anniversary of Israel’s notorious attack on the USS Liberty. Anniversary attacks are common, sources said, citing the 9/11/01 attacks, which befell New York on the fourth anniversary of the 9/11/97 dedication of its holocaust museum.
- 6/9/11, Thursday, is the same number as the 6911 deaths officially reported one week after the Great Japan Earthquake of 3/11/11. Asked whether we should worry about 6/11/11, they declined to speculate.
*VT fact-checked all dates and numbers before publishing this article, and found them to be correct.
cnbc fast money
homemade granola bars
mytouch 4g review
my babysitters a vampire
citibank sign on
chaco credit union
dog treat recipes
category 1 hurricane
how to get rid of razor bumps
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy