I’m the kind of guy who likes to ask questions. My book, Questioning the War on Terror, asks so darn many questions it will make your head spin!
But I also like to give away questions for free, especially on the occasion of public holidays.
So here are some delicious questions I cooked up especially for Veterans Day.
1) Veterans Day, 11/11, commemorates the end of World War I on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. What’s with all those elevens?
2) Is it just a coincidence that the two biggest televised shocks ever delivered to the American nervous system – the murder of John F. Kennedy on 11/22, and the 9/11 attacks – happened on days prominently featuring the number eleven?
3) Is it another coincidence that the Twin Towers themselves formed a gigantic number eleven?
4) And is it just a coincidence that US Army Intelligence Specialist Captain Eric May was poisoned and disabled – presumably by someone following Cass Sunstein’s orders to “disable the purveyors of conspiracy theories” – after he started asking “what’s with all these elevens,” and similar questions about numerical codes used by the secret societies orchestrating events like 9/11?
5) We’re supposed to be honoring the men and women in uniform brave enough to risk their lives to defend our Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC. So why is it that none of the traitors who have used our Constitution for toilet paper has yet had to face the wrath of a single armed vet?
6) Since Veterans Day commemorates the end of World War I, may we ask why in the world the US ever got involved in that idiotic European war in the first place?
7) Did it have something to do with the Rothschilds dragging us into the war in exchange for Palestine?
8) If so, does that mean the more than 100,000 Americans who died in World War I really died for the Rothschilds, not for America?
9) Are Americans still dying in wars orchestrated by the same forces that dragged us into World War I?
10) Since Americans are fighting and dying mainly for Israel, would Abe Foxman object if we asked what percentage of our men and women in uniform are themselves Jewish Zionists?
11) And if I had all of them over for a Veterans Day party, would I have to order out for pizza?
Happy Veterans Day, and keep on questioning!
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.
He is the host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly radio show funded by listener donations at Patreon.com and FALSE FLAG WEEKLY NEWS (FFWN); an audio-video show produced by Tony Hall, Allan Reese, and Kevin himself. FFWN is funded through FundRazr.
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS, and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.