Humphrey Will Upgrade Trading, Fulfillment and Storage E-Systems
Addison, TX – Dillon Gage Metals, wholesale precious metal dealers in Dallas, have named John Humphrey to head the company’s newest division, Digital Metals. The Digital group will focus on building advanced platforms for Dillon Gage’s dealer network. The new division will expand the company’s wholesale trading platform, FizTrade, which has been in production since 2004. Providing tools and processes to help dealers become more successful is the cornerstone of the Digital Metals Group.
“Now, with Digital Metals, we are providing a whole new level of services and technology platforms to our dealer network. Our goal is to ensure their success,” says Humphrey.
The Digital Metals platform, when fully completed, will provide dealers with access to:
• real time Dillon Gage spot prices, charts and graphs
• wholesale trading (both buying and selling)
• trading from 5 PM Sunday to 4:15 PM Friday, Central Time, based on the CME Globex electronic market
• fulfillment to dealers or their customers
• storage at multiple, international depositories
• global inventory management
• pricing and margin management, and
• turnkey retail e-commerce sites private labeled for dealers
“Using technology to support our precious metals trading and supply chain activities is a huge advantage for our clients,” says Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “We welcome John and are excited about how far he has already enhanced our existing platforms to service our customers.”
In 2003, Humphrey co-founded a national, information technology consultancy, with 10 offices across the U.S. He has been in the technology services business for over 20 years, providing innovative solutions primarily to wholesale distributors. He graduated from Southern Methodist University with a B.B.A. in Finance and a B.A. in Economics and has an M.B.A. from the Cox School of Business at SMU with concentration in Management Information Systems and Marketing.
Dillon Gage is a wholesale distributor and caters to the precious metals dealer network and other institutions selling precious metals. The company offers bullion and rare coin trading, physical metal storage, jewelry liquidation, refining services and estate liquidations.
For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit;
- www.dillongage.com/metals or phone 800-375-4653.
- Follow Dillon Gage on Twitter @DillonGage
- Dillon Gage Metals Blog
- Dillon Gage Metals Smartphone App visit the iTunes store
- Google Play
About Dillon Gage Metals Dillon Gage Inc. (DillonGage.com) was founded in 1976, and its companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals, one of the largest precious metals dealers in the U.S. (DillonGage.com/Metals) 800.375.4653
• FizTrade Online Trading offers real-time trading for bid and ask markets for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. (FizTrade.com) 800.375.4653