NASA – CO2 is a Global Coolant
… by Bob Nichols
(Editor’s note: A review of the actual NASA study fails to support the Drudge story and the conclusions gleaned by a “1+1 += 25” popularization and “spin” funded by the “clean coal” lobby. g)
[Editors Note: Armand Hammer of Occidental Petroleum (Hammer’s wikipedia has remained cleaned of his espionage history, despite it’s being out over a decade now. You can guess why) was the financial and political mentor for both Senator Gores. So they hold the honor of having a top Soviet spy as a patron. Hammer’s much advertised early Soviet business ventures (all of which lost money) were a cover for his espionage venture.
This was finally revealed when Prof. Harvey Klehr of Emory University here in Atlanta in his book, Venona, Decoding Soviet Espionage in America. The proof came from the Soviet archives when Yeltsin had them open for a few years. I was fortunate to spend an afternoon with him around ten years ago shooting two one hour Jim Dean Journals, one of them on Venona…and hoping to get this up on the Net some day… Jim W. Dean]
(San Francisco) The United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) lowers the Boom on Al Gore’s Big Lie that the humble, beneficial gas – CO2 – causes global warming. NASA states absolutely that Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a Global Coolant and massively cools the Earth.
You can bet that the NASA scientists designed, built, launched and placed in Earth orbit the satellite machinery to prove it, too.
So, there we have it. In addition, the Earth has not gotten any warmer for 17 years. NASA has finally pulled the plug on Gore’s Big Lie and ended the gigantic, world wide charade on CO2.
This “discovery” about CO2 is nothing new, it’s well known by scientists not employed by the Gore-istas. The Gore-istas probably know it, too; but the money was just too good to pass up. Besides, you don’t have to do anything except sit around, make up wild stories and tell lies. Great “job” if you like that sort of thing.
Why did Gore do it?
If you follow the money, Gore, a career politician, now has a net worth of about $200 million to $300 million dollars, conservatively. That is a stratospheric increase from about $1 million dollars in the year 2000.
They say all politics is local and if we look around in Gore’s home state of Tennessee, there are many Tennessee companies, both private and governmental, that owe their existence to Gore Jr. or his dad, Gore Sr.
Both father and son were elected United States Senators from Tennessee and brought home the “bacon” for many companies and home state jobs. Both were the “go to” politician for various “political problems” of the sponsored companies and industries.
Nothing unusual there, many Senators see that as just part of their job as privatized public servants. In other words, they are bought and paid for many times over as they sell themselves for campaign cash. It’s a devil’s bargain.
Senators on the make have no concern whatsoever for what they are privately hired to do on government time; but, the results can disastrously boomerang on the country and world. Especially so in the very particular cases of the United States nuclear weapons programs (the nuker program.)
The high sounding Montreal Protocol of the United Nations was simply to phase out the use of CFCs word wide. CFC is an abbreviation for a chemical refrigerant manufactured, at the time, by the rich and powerful DuPont Company.
It is used in cooling systems like refrigerators and air conditioners. CFCs are responsible for killing the Ozone over Antarctica all the way to Australia. Ozone is essential to life on Earth since it blocks deadly Ultraviolet Rays from our Sun and makes the Earth habitable.
Pro-Nukers: Deadly when their Livelihoods are threatened
As far as the Nuke Labs were concerned, though, the Montreal Protocol was a poisoned dagger held to the throat of the entire US Nuclear Weapons Program by its sneaky world wide enemies.
Making uranium suitable for nuke weapons and reactor fuel rods is really hot nasty work. It requires many thousands of “tons” of air conditioning for cooling the machinery, uranium, buildings, computers and people. The air conditioning equipment in the uranium plants is saturated by Uranium Dust and impossible to work on. When it leaks CFC refrigerant gas; it just leaks.
The “close enough for government work” non-solution was to back CFC refrigerant tanker trucks up to the back of the plants and dump as much CFC as was needed into the broken machinery to try to keep it working, leaks and all.
One nuke plant was internationally known to be the point source of 55% of the CFC released to the air in North America. The nuke boys had a serious problem.
The alternative was to shut down the US Nuclear Weapons Program. That would never do. Because of these easy to follow reasons the Nuke Program and the nuclear jobs were in jeopardy from the nuke killing Montreal Protocol on CFCs.
Closing the nuker program down was a non-starter for political reasons. US World Domination is based on thousands of nuclear weapons and the willingness to use them on humans. So, forget any do-gooder “treaties” killing the US nuke weapons program.
The threatening Montreal Anti-CFC Protocol had to be killed or sidetracked. The nuke boys would lose their cushy government jobs if not. Besides that, there was the US world domination thing based on the realistic Fear that the US Military would go Postal and blow another little country away.
Ta-Da! Al Gore to the Rescue of the Nukers!
The Nuke Boys needed a culprit substitute gas to kill the Montreal Protocol and a “Media Personality.” They decided to pick on the lowly gas Carbon Dioxide, symbol CO2; and Gore was the just the Man to lead the anti-CO2 campaign.
All that was necessary was to, literally, fool most of world. That and intimidate the rest. All people had to do was “To Believe;” or, at least not speak up. The finely crafted lie was that CO2 was a heat trapping “Greenhouse Gas” and was causing “Global Warming;” when CO2 is actually a Global Coolant. Not a problem for the New York Times and their ilk. They do stuff like that all the time and it works the same in every country.
Al Gore would be the lead “Media Personality” and was free to make as much money as he could. Above all else, the United States nuclear weapons program would survive and US world domination was assured.
Why Now on the NASA Press Release?
After many years of frustrating failed attempts, weapons physicists and scientists finally figured out how to separate the all important Bomb Grade Uranium from raw Uranium ore in 2010. The lightening speed at which the government moved to capitalize on it was amazing. The job uses far less electricity and makes a fraction of the heat
The US moved to build a new $6 Billion dollar building for uranium laser separation, closed the old plant and fired 1,150 dedicated nuke plant employees. The NASA announcement on CO2 effectively cut Al Gore loose and closed the curtain on the mythology of fictitious global warming; which is now changed to “Global Cooling.”
Welcome to your new world of Global Cooling!
Copyright by Bob Nichols Jun 27, 2013. The article may be freely re-published with attribution and end notes. Videos and pictures are the copyright of their respective owners.
Editing: Jim W. Dean
Sources and Notes
1. NASA – The Report: Solar Storm Dumps Gigawatts into Earth’s Upper Atmosphere Short URL: http://tinyurl.com/6rdou6x http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/22mar_saber/
3. How much is Al Gore worth? $300 Million, a conservative estimate. Al Gore net worth: Al Gore is a former senator, Vice President, environmental activist and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $300 million. Al Gore has achieved a lot in his years in the public eye, both in the public and private sectors. In addition to his net worth, he’s considered one of the most influential activists for the environment. Through his efforts in getting the word out about the danger our environment is in, he’s done much in the way of changing the conversation about the issues of global warming, pollution, and environmentalism. Gore comes from a political family, his father was a Democratic US Representative and Senator.
In addition to influencing Gore’s path in life, this is also believed by some to be the reason Gore’s call to enlist in the military during the Vietnam War was held up by the Nixon administration, so as to avoid Gore’s father getting any sympathy votes! Gore himself was eventually elected Vice President under President Bill Clinton, with whom he served two consecutive four year terms. Al Gore won an Academy Award for his 2006 climate documentary An Inconvenient Truth. Gore then went on to found the cable news network Current TV. Despite their low ratings, in December 2012 Current TV was purchased by Al Jazeera for $500 million. Gore’s 20% stake in Current TV earned him $100 million in pre-tax profits. Gore is a board member of Apple Inc, and owns $35 million worth of Apple shares. He is also the chairman of Generation Investment Management which has $7 billion in assets. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/al-gore-net-worth/
4. “Where does Al Gore live? Al Gore owns a 4,040 square foot brick-faced Tudor home in the Arlington Ridge neighborhood in Arlington, Virginia in 1977, a 10,070 square foot Greek Revivial home on 2.09 acres in the Belle Meade area of Nashville, Tennessee, and the family farm in rural Carthage, Tennessee. Al and Tipper Gore purchased a home in Montecito, California, in October 2009. The Italian Grand Style ocean view villa has approximately 6,500 square feet, 6 bedrooms, and 9 bathrooms. Gore’s two-story main house property features 6 fireplaces with carved stone mantelpieces, French doors, arched doorways, stone floors, a gourmet kitchen, two family rooms, and panoramic views. The home also includes a 3 car garage, pool, pool house, and guest house on the property.”
5. “95% of 26 GigaWatts” = 24.7 GigaWatts, This number is equal to 84,279,898,388 Btu/hour [I.T.] (or eighty-four billion, two hundred seventy-nine million, eight hundred ninety-eight thousand, three hundred eighty-eight Btu/hour [I.T.] Rounded number: 84 Billion Btu
And, it is equal to: thirty-three million, one hundred nine thousand, nine hundred nineteen HorsePower (electric.) Rounded number: 33 Million HP
6. Ozone Hole Watch: Latest status of Antarctic ozone http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/
7. “Chronic inflammation, mutation and cancer,” Stephan Christen, Tory Hagen, M K Shigenaga, and Bruce N Ames, pages 35 to 88 in book. 319 references in one article.
8. C E Finch, Biology of human longevity. 182 pages of references. Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Human-Longevity-Inflammation-Nutrition/dp/0123736579
9. Microbes and Malignancies, Infection as a cause of human cancers, edited by Julie Parsonnet. Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Microbes-Malignancy-Infection-Cause-Cancers/dp/0195104013
10. Montreal Protocol, Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer (a protocol to the Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer) is an international treaty designed to protect the ozone layer by phasing out the production of numerous…. http://tinyurl.com/l97wbkc
Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper and a frequent contributor to various online publications.
He reports on war, politics and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant.
You are encouraged to write Nichols at [email protected]
You are encouraged to write Nichols at [email protected]