In the name of Allah Most Merciful Most Gracious
U.S. Secretary John Kerry’s “Selected” Puppet Leaders, Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah, will never be accepted by the Afghan Muslims majority.
An Election “Selection” with Institutional Fraud, during occupation by foreign troops, and with Foreign Interference is not Legitimate and not acceptable to the majority of Afghan Muslims.
Why is Afghanistan so important to the United States that it has to “Select” Afghanistan’s Leaders?
I think Secretary Kerry’s strategy of selecting both puppets Abdullah Abdullah and Ghani will put more fuel on the fire and lead to more division and ethnic cleansing . It will lead to clashes within the Kabul government and ethnic cleansing in the villages. This selection and interference will not work. Sadly, I believe it will not lead to peace and stability for the Afghan people.
In 1989, the Soviet Union had to withdraw its troops because it lost the war in Afghanistan. The Warsaw Pact fell apart and the United States became the only superpower. There was no other power to balance it. The U.S. started to rethink and rebuild its outer defense perimeter refocusing it from Europe to the Middle East and Central Asia. In 1991, President Bush invaded Iraq and left permanent military bases in the Middle East in places such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and Egypt. We all know what George W. Bush did in 2003 in Iraq. In the middle east and Central Asia, it appears that the U.S. policy in the Middle East and Central Asia is a divide and conquer policy where Muslims fight and kill other Muslims. The U.S. policy is creating the chaos and violence. It is the wrong policy.
The U.S. put things into motion in the 1980s and 1990s so that it could invade. It is not about peace and unity. It is about building U.S. bases in the new outer defense perimeter, building puppet governments, controlling natural resources and building U.S. presence. It is about imperialism and rebuilding and shifting the U.S. outer defense perimeter to Central Asia. The U.S. wants to control the areas that border or are in close proximity to Russia, China, Iran, India, and Pakistan. The U.S. occupation of Afghanistan really is not about fighting terror, helping Afghan women or rebuilding anything.
The U.S. continues to use a divide and conquer strategy pitting Afghans against each other so that the chaos and fighting continue. It wants a war that is not winnable. If there is continued chaos in Afghanistan, then the U.S. can justify its long term presence in Afghanistan. It labels its presence as counter terrorism. In addition , I believe it has to use its “false flag” strategy. It has to continue to use its CIA operatives, Afghan puppets, and mercenaries or private contractors to stage terror acts to blame on the Afghan resistance, so that the American people see the need to keep the American presence there. The U.S. government is forcing Afghanistan to sign the bilateral security agreement, so that it can make its long term presence and permanent military bases in Afghanistan appear legal to the rest of the world. It forced and supported a fake election conducted by a corrupt government while under foreign occupation even though the majority of Afghans boycotted and did not participate. Enough is enough.
In 2001, after the tragic events of 9/11, the U.S. invaded and still occupies Afghanistan so that it can have direct access to and control of the vast untapped Rare Earth Elements (REEs) deposits. China has been mining its own large deposits of REEs for years and controls their export to the West. The U.S. knew about these vast resources ( REEs) in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province before 9/11. These (REEs) are worth trillions and vital to the manufacture of technology and defense systems. Lithium is one of the REEs . That is why some officials refer to Afghanistan as the “Saudi Arabia of Lithium”. The U.S. sent down geologists with special operations forces into the REE deposits of the Helmand region at the start of the invasion maybe even before. The U.S. knew about these REEs deposits before the war. Afghan villages, especially the ones adjacent or close to the REE deposits, especially in the Helmand region are being bulldozed and destroyed, the villagers are killed or forced to flee. They are labeled as terrorists, but they are only defending themselves and their land. The REEs belong to the Afghan people and not the war profiteers, multinational companies, and the U.S. and NATO.
After 13 years of the U.S. /NATO war in and occupation of Afghanistan , what has the U.S. accomplished there? Based on years of observations and information from many reliable sources, I believe that:
- The U.S. has made Afghanistan into one of the most corrupt and violent narco states in the world. The drug trafficking is controlled by the war lords and the U.S./NATO itself. It s involved in the manufacture of, movement of opium and the laundering of the drug monies. According to the United Nation, more than 1 million young Afghans are addicted to heroin.
- It has pumped billions of dollars into the hands of its corrupt Afghan puppets, warlords and greedy war profiteers. Yet Kabul is the only capitol city in the world without infrastructure- no water, no sewer, no electrical , nor garbage disposal systems. The majority of Afghan children ,especially in the Pashtun areas, have no schools. They attend school in the open air.
- It has raped, tortured maimed, and killed Afghan civilians.
- It uses drones against the Afghan villagers.
- It contaminates Afghanistan’s environment with uranium from uranium tipped weaponry and the radioactive REE mining waste and byproducts .
- It conducts unlawful searches and seizures of Afghans and their homes . The night raids are especially terrorizing.
- It established a corrupt, puppet dictatorship . It is doing that again with its puppet Ghani and his Vice President, communist war criminal Rashid Doshtum. It selects puppet candidate leaders and pays for the fraudulent rigged elections , which are a big joke.
- It uses its CIA, its Afghan war lords , other Afghan thugs, and its private mercenaries to terrorize Afghan villagers, and to stage terror attacks, which are in turn blamed on the Pashtun freedom fighters.
- In a large scale war crime operation condoned by the U.S., the Taliban POWs, about 10, 000, were killed in 2001 . Communist war criminal, northern alliance war lord, Rashid Dostum, oversaw the killing. The U.S. covered up the war crimes. It does not follow international law .
- It has imprisoned, labeled as a terrorists, or killed any Afghans, who resist or disagree, with its invasion, occupation , drug trafficking and corruption. It keeps these political prisoners at CIA black sites inside Afghanistan and all over the world.
- Its troops have burned the Holy Quran, burned the bodies of Afghans, cut off the fingers of the dead, and pissed on dead bodies.
- It has systematically killed about 1000s Pashtun tribal leaders, who are the rulers of Afghanistan’s native majority, the Pashtun tribes.
- It has hijacked the ancient tribal loya jirga governing system.
- It has created a three branch puppet government with an Afghan executive puppet/pimp president, a Parliament full of hungry and greedy pigs, and a judicial branch that is a shameful and archaic bunch of wimps in robes.
- It has financially and morally bankrupted America. It has lied to the American people.
- It has put trillions of dollars into the pockets and personal bank accounts of war profiteers, including but not limited to a few American senators, some American military officers, Afghan war lords, drug traffickers, corrupt Afghan government officials, drug traffickers, Black water, private contractors, and multi national defense and mining companies.
- It has in effect stolen and guaranteed itself long term direct access over the Afghan people’s vast untapped mineral resources especially the Rare Earth Elements (“REEs”) such as Lithium in the Helmand Province, which is worth trillions and has been deemed the “Saudi Arabia of Lithium”. It has bulldozed Afghan villages around the perimeter of the REE deposits, labeled the resisting villagers as terrorists, so that it could kill them and the remaining few villagers had to flee from their homes.
- It has created hundreds of thousands of refugees especially internally.
- It has created chaos and destabilized the region.
- It has disrespected the Afghan majority’s culture and religion.
- It has allowed the kidnapping of women and children for the sexual slave trade. It has selected and supported a government with many officials who are involved in this sex trade.
- It has controlled the flow of information coming out of Afghanistan and the media so it can continue its propaganda needed for its continued war in Afghanistan. It has controlled the flow of information to the Afghan people by creating a few Afghan media tycoons, who are and/or were CIA agents. These Afghan media tycoons control almost all of the media outlets and the puppet Afghan government of war profiteers controls the rest. The media is filled with the U.S. and war profiteers’ propaganda.
- It has created hundreds of thousands of Afghan orphans and widows.
In sum, I think the United States/ NATO war/occupation has terrorized the majority of Afghan people. It has caused tremendous suffering for the majority of Afghan people, who have suffered for more than three decades at the hands of these foreigner invaders/occupiers and their corrupt and greedy puppets . It has caused nothing but chaos, death and destruction for the Afghan majority. Based on the newest Kerry “Selection” of Afghan puppet leaders and U.S. interference into Afgjhanistan’s internal affairs, the Afghan majority will suffer more while only the war profiteers become wealthier at its expense. The Afghan majority is sick of puppet leaders, sick of the war and chaos, tired of greedy war profiteers, and sick of of U.S/ NATO ‘s occupation.
I believe the world was sick of the U/S. Led wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The world did not want to be involved in these wars anymore. The world was sick of the chaos and bleeding in the Muslim countries of the Middle East. The world sympathized with the Palestinians, who were bombarded and killed by the Israeli government. After Gaza, the world was becoming more anti-war and occupation , and not as supportive of the United States’ and Israel’s counter terrorism acts and policies. Suddenly, these videos of horrific and evil beheadings appear on our T.V. screens. Any killing of innocent people is wrong and makes me sick. It is against Islam. We need to find out who is behind the making of these videos and the beheadings. I am afraid it might be a “ false flag” scenario. When I was in Afghanistan in August 2012 it was reported on by the Afghan puppet government that the Taliban had beheaded seventeen people in Roshanabad Helmand Province, but later on it was proven that it had not happened. Islam does not allow the killing of innocent civilians.
The United States and the West does not need to fear Islam and Caliphate.
The political system of Islam is based on three principles: (1) Tawhid (Oneness of God), (2) Risala (Prophethood), and (3) Khilafa (Caliphate). Tawhid means that no individual, family, class or race can set themselves above God (Allah). No one is above God’s law. God alone is the ruler and his commandments constitute the law of Islam.
Risala is the medium through which we receive the law of God. Our holy book the Quran is the book in which God expounded His law through his prophets (may peace be upon them), the last being Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him).
A model system of Islamic life is contained in Shariah law. Shariat Law means the straight path, straight way, and the divine law and system for social, economic, political and all aspects of life. Sharia law comes from two sources the Holy Quran and the Sunnah. Shariat is best translated the “Right Way of Religion”. Surah 45, Verse 18 of the Holy Quran states, “Then We put thee on the (right) Way Of Religion: so follow Thou that (Way), And follow not the desires Of those who know not.”
Khilafa means leader president. We need a faithful strong and peaceful leader. As human beings we need to bring peace and stop the fighting, genocide and war. We are one race the human race. We all are children of Adam and Eve. Yet all over the w. It setorld human beings are fighting and killing one another. We do come from different tribes and live in different nations. Yet we must remember that we are one and life is sacred.
Man according to Islam is the representative of God on earth. Therefore, man must follow Islam as the representative of God on earth. Man must be a representative on earth in accordance with God’s law, Islam. Man must be a representative within the limits prescribed by God. Man must execute the will of God. God is the creator and sustainer. Therefore, man must follow the straight path when representing on earth God’s creation.
These days all over the world Muslims are being slaughtered like animals, like in Afghanistan, Burma, Syria, Palestine, Egypt, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia and Iraq. Muslims do not have a leader. Muslims need a leader to stop the division and pull us out of the darkness. After the tragedy of 9/11, many nations sent soldiers, some only one, to attack Afghanistan and scapegoated the Afghans and invaded and occupied their entire nation although the small group of people, who attacked the U.S. ,were not Afghans and Afghans were not involved. Afghanistan is being collectively punished for the acts of a few non-Afghans. Everyday innocent Muslim Afghan civilians are being killed. Everyday innocent Muslims are being killed around the world. Everyday human beings from all tribes and nations are being killed around the world. Life is sacred. This violence must stop. Our leaders have the responsibility to stop the violence. Thus, we need good leaders of all tribes and nations and faiths.
We Muslims need a good Imam. Surah 21, Verse 92 of the Holy Quran states, “ Verily, this Ummah Of yours is a single Ummah.” Ummah means “nation” brotherhood. Surah 6, Verse 159, of the Holy Quran, “As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into Sects, thou hast No part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end Tell them the truth Of all they did.”
The Imam or Caliph must brave strong faith believe in (Oneness of God), Allah. La Ilaha Illal-lah Mohammad rasulullah. (There is no god but Allah and Mohammad is Allah’s messenger.) and only bow down to Allah, the creator and not the creation. An Imam must possess a sound knowledge of the Holy Quran and the traditions of the Prophet (pbuh). An Imam must have more religious knowledge than the others. An Imam has to be very strong and be pious to unify.“When there are three, let one of them be their Imam and the most suitable person be the Imam is he who is the most learned among them.” (Muslim)“He who is the most excellent reader of the Holy Quran from amongst a party, shall be their Imam. If they are equal in reciting it, he will act as Imam who is the most learned of them in the knowledge of Traditions. If they are equal, then he who is the foremost of them in migration; and if they are equal in migration, then he who is the oldest of them in age.” (Muslim)
The Imam must have the highest moral virtues. He must be just.“ When Allah said to Abraham, ‘Verily, I make you an Imam for the mankind’ Abraham asked,‘And of my offspring?’ Allah replied, “My promise is not meant for the unjust.’” Surah 2, Verse 124 of the Holy Quran.The Imam must remember Allah frequently. He must make the Holy Quran the center of all of his thoughts, interests, and actions. The Imam must be a devout servant of Allah.
As human beings we must all work together. As Muslims, we must not allow our division. We must unify Islam. We must choose a good Imam and leaders. Muslims need to be united, stop the corruption, greed, violence, wars, genocide, ethnic cleansings, and slaughter. We must help one another instead of fighting each other and allowing others to kill. Life is sacred. There are about 52 countries in the world where the majority of the population is Muslim. Many countries call themselves Islamic countries. However, most of these countries are ruled by dictators, clowns or puppets. They do not have good leaders. There are approximately 2 billion Muslims in the world. We Muslims need to work together with our human brothers and sisters from all backgrounds and faiths.
We Muslims need to work together to bring peace and follow one Imam or caliph. Hanafi , Maliki, Hambali Shafei and Shiite religious scholars, need to unite and help all humans solve the problems in non-violent ways. There needs to be one Islamic leader and federation. In the past, Muslims had a caliph until it was abolished by the Turkish leader Ataturk in 1924. As one Ummah, we Muslims can be strong and bring peace. As one human race, all human beings working together can bring peace.
The dictators and puppet leaders in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia have deprived and are depriving Muslims of their basis rights given to them by Allah. These dictators and puppet leaders and governments are not following Shariat law. Human rights are those rights granted by Allah (God). It is the duty of every Muslim to ensure that every human being has the following rights and the following Islamic principles from the Holy Quran are followed:
• The right to life.(5:32) (6:151)
• The right to the safety of life. (5:32)
• The respect for the chastity of women.(17:32)
• The right to a basic standard of life.(51:12)
• The right to freedom-no slavery.
• The right to justice. (5:8) (4:135)
• The equality of human beings. (49:13)
• The security of life and property. (4:93)
• The protection of honor. (49:11-12)
• The sanctity and security of private life. (49:12) (24:27)
• The security of personal freedom. (4:58)
• The right to protest against tyranny. (4 :148)
• Freedom of expression. (22:41)
• Freedom of association. (3:11)
• Protection from arbitrary imprisonment. (6:164)
• The right to the basic necessities of life. (51:19)
• Equality before the law. (28:4)
• Rulers are not above the law.
• The right to participate in the affairs of the state (24:55)
Muslims must follow the straight path and through lawful and peaceful means unite and choose their own leaders from within themselves. We must follow the principles set forth in the Holy Quran and the Hadith. Islam means peace and requires unity and respect for all life and all members of the human community. We Muslims need to lead by example.
Abdul Kadir Mohmand
Former Representative of the Afghan Mujaheddin for North America during the 1980s
Abdul Kadir Mohmand was born in Kabul, Afghanistan. He currently resides at Kalamazoo, Michigan. He graduated from Kabul High School. On an UNESCO scholarship, Mr. Mohmand studied at Sofia University, Bulgaria from 1976 until 1978 when his studies were interrupted by the Communist seizure of power in Afghanistan. The new Afghan Communist government ordered the Bulgarian government to return him to Afghanistan because he was anti-communist. Mr. Mohmand requested political asylum. With the help of the United Nations and the U.S. Embassy, he arrived to Italy and then the United States in 1979.
Mr. Mohmand returned to his studies and earned his B.S. in 1983 from Western Michigan University. He found employment in various positions in the engineering business. For many years, he worked for BFI and was country operations manager for BFI Italia. Currently, Mr. Mohmand owns a shopping center and develops commercial properties.
During the 1980s, Mr. Mohmand was the Representative of the Afghan Mujahideen for North America. During the 1980s, Mr. Mohmand returned to Afghanistan to fight as a freedom fighter against the Soviets and Afghan communists. Through an arrangement with Borgess Hospital in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Mr. Mohmand would bring back wounded Afghan children and Mujahideen for medical treatment at Borgess and recuperation in his home in Kalamazoo. He formed and was president of a nonprofit, Aid for Afghanistan.
In the 1980s, Mr. Mohmand also worked with the Committee for a Free Afghanistan in Washington D.C to bring wounded Afghans to the United States for medical treatment.
For the past four decades Mr. Mohmand has dedicated his life to working to achieve true peace and stability in Afghanistan.
A few years ago, Mr. Mohmand organized educated Afghans intellectuals across the world who drafted a comprehensive plan for peace. Presently, he has united many different Afghan peace organizations under one umbrella. The goal of this network is to unite Afghans to bring true peace in and the independence of Afghanistan. This network wants to be the bridge between the Afghan freedom fighters and the silent Afghan majority, and the Western World in any peace negotiations.
Mr. Mohmand wants true peace and stability in Afghanistan. As a veteran of war, Mr. Mohmand hates war.