By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
There are still hundreds, even thousands of websites talking about mass killings and gun confiscation. A look through YouTube or Google could fill an insane asylum with nearly as many people as the crazies warn are going to be carted away.
The Army presentation, and it can be found everywhere, is clear. This is all Jade Helm is:
- Jade Helm is a simulation to teach the Army to not kill every civilian they see like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Jade Helm will teach, they hope, a totally failed military to operate using human intelligence they might get by not pissing everyone in the world off by acting like total assholes
- Jade Helm is supposed to teach special operations troops how to survive without Playstations, 6000 calorie lunches and “mama army” 24/7
- Jade Helm units are going to learn to move undetected, pretend and we mean “pretend” to earn the trust of civilians who will be role players. I hope they are getting paid for this.
- Jade Helm is a realization that the defeats in Iraq and Afghanistan and the horrific failures that have left both nations a total disaster can be fixed. This, of course, is delusional
- Jade Helm is based on the hypothesis that if troops are trained to work around people better, they can get intelligence, get help from locals the way the Viet Cong and Taliban have done. This is unrealistic.
- Jade Helm may well be training to fight in America under a Red Dawn scenario or even a civil war.
- Jade Helm may be a prequel to American involvement in Ukraine.
- Jade Helm, however, seems to be a “busywork fix” for a number of problems that have plagued the military that are not being addressed, like fighting the wrong wars against the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
- Jade Helm, in the most direct terms, is an attempt to train in the art of the Charm Offensive
All rumors and hoaxes about Jade Helm were put to rest. The real concerns, an army that thinks something this lame will fix corruption and incompetence through playing “hide and seek” in rattlesnake country, is useless for or against any foe, domestic or foreign.
There are things about the basic concept that sound “hip” but when you look at all of what has gone on, it is impossible to place all the blame on the right wing vultures who love stirring up trouble. The Jade Helm team, through total stupidity, handed the nay sayers a major tool through the shoddy attempts at deceitfulness used.
I don’t know why any community would allow this. The army got full cooperation from the local police and government officials, or at least they say they did. I can’t say I like any of it for my own reasons.
I think the army is looking for something to do, because they have over 175,000 troops home with nothing to do. From the sound of the video, they expect us to feed them, hide them in our car trunks, our horse trailers and drive them around like they were OSS in France during World War II.
There is only so much stupid I can deal with. The army, in this case, is certainly as big a pack of hoaxters and time wasters as the morons of podcast radio and YouTube with their “FEMA Human Remains Storage Facilities.”
I have to go, I am digging a tunnel to my local Walmart…
Gordon Duff posted articles on VT from 2008 to 2022. He is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. A disabled veteran, he worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.
Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world, and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist, and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.