Editor’s Note: Texas iconoclast Jim Hightower helps us find a way to thank Wall Street, illogical fears are analyzed at TomGram, Chris Kelly on “anti Christian muckrakers,” and a vast majority of Americans are in favor of legalizing medical marijuana. It figures. Bob Higgins
- Giving Proper Thanks to Wall Street
- The Wages of Fear in Israel and the U.S.
- Public opinion merits “the profoundest respect”
- S.E. Cupp Will Not be Silenced and/or Fact Checked
- Eight in 10 Americans favor legalizing medical marijuana: poll
- Silence remains betrayal – An update of a Bush-era article for the Obama administration
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy