Jim Hightower takes on the SCOTUS’ prostitution to the plutocrats, Glen Greenwald wants to know what’s so sacred about military spending, Blackwater (Xe) mercenaries still in the news, terrible numbers from Haiti, and questions about Afghanistan and Pakistan appear in today’s picks.
- The Supreme Coup
- The sanctity of military spending
- How will the war in Afghanistan end?
- US To Appeal Blackwater Ruling. Then What?
- Numbers tell stories of horror, heroism in Haiti
- Unanswered Questions on Afghan and Pakistan Policy
- 37 Killed, over 100 wounded in Hotel Bombings in Baghdad
- Coke, Booze, Assault: Blackwater Contractors’ Past Revealed In Murder Case