Berico Technologies, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) providing analytical and information technology development services to the US intelligence community, Department of Defense and Homeland Security.
Berico’s mission is to leverage the greatest industry talent in the form of developers, engineers, integrators, and analysts to identify and resolve highly complex national security challenges that require innovative solutions. We offer a full spectrum of services from policy and planning through design, development and delivery directed at improving operational and oversight capabilities, reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
Much of Berico’s success results from our unique and respected viewpoint – we understand the battlespace. Through direct support of National, Tactical and Sanctuary organizations, Berico has participated intimately in highly successful projects that have delivered measurable improvements to the warfighter and senior level decision makers around the globe. Berico is able to shape the government’s future vision, use of manpower, information and technology by leveraging core competencies that include:
- Digital forensics automation
- All-source intelligence fusion
- Knowledge discovery
- Enterprise architecture
- Computer Network Operations
- Tactical exploitation and forensics (MEDEX, CELLEX, Biometrics)
- Tactical mobile applications
- Developed one of the most widely used intelligence fusion and enrichment tools for the Intelligence Community;
- Designed and currently deploying both a thin client and mobile app version of Coral Reef, the next generation forensic analysis data enrichment and repository platform;
- Provided strategic-level consulting for the Army G-2, DCGS-A, NSA, SKOPE and other key intelligence community partners;
- Enhanced the next generation version of Biometrics Automated Toolset;
- Enhanced the Army’s intelligence training environment by developing advanced intelligence simulation systems that mimic real-world operations.
- Developed SnagL, a thin client collaborative link analysis tool, which can be integrated with an existing tool or data repository;
- 95% TS/SCI
- 80% FS Polygraph
- Presence in DC, MD, VA, FL, AZ and IZ, AF
- 2010 Best Places to Work Greater Washington
- Finalist for Hottest Emerging Government Contractor
Berico’s unique ability to combine streamlined organizational business processes with operationally relevant experience and technical innovation has earned the company a reputation in the space as a leader and proven difference maker. Our versatile and experienced employees work to ensure that our clients’ expectations are met or exceeded.
Background: • Founded in 2006
Take the time now to view Berico’s active opportunities posted on Hire Veterans Job Board CLICK HERE NOW