www.myhealth.va.gov is a web site designed for Veterans and their families to help them understand and manage their health. It enables Veterans to work and communicate privately with their healthcare team to achieve the best possible health. It is a communication tool to be used for non-urgent health related issues.
Anyone who can access the Internet can use the information and Personal Health Journal features of the My HealtheVet web site. Users can search an online library of trusted consumer health information, as well as, create and access their own personal health records. The web site also provides information about VA benefits, services, news and events.
By registering your own secure User ID and Password you can:
- create and manage your own personal Health Journal of allergies & immunizations, insurance information, self entered logs of blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, cholesterol levels and other data
- Veterans can record their military health history
- VA patients can order their VA prescriptions online
- users may print out information from their self entered records to share with VA or non-VA providers
- view future appointments
- view lab reports
- secure message your Primary Care Provider and Team
To view the names of VA prescriptions and secure message a Primary Care Provider a VA patient must complete a one time “In Person Authentication”, (IPA). Click on www.myhealth.va.gov to complete your IPA.
If you have any questions, your My HealtheVet point of contact at the Lebanon VA Medical Center is Jan Falk, My HealtheVet Coordinator, 717-272-6621, ext. 5737 or 1-800-409-8771, ext. 5737.