Can It Ever be Treated? Is it even Possible?
… by Bob Nichols
(San Francisco) It is time to call it what it is: It’s a Scam. It’s a Con Job. There is no solution, never was and never will be. That’s the whole Con and you, like most people, probably fell for the notion hook, line and sinker that radioactivity can be removed from water.
Keep in mind that these pro-nuker monsters are including killing You to fulfill their sick plan for the Good Life for themselves. You croaking is just accepted as part of the Requirements – not a problem for the pro-nukers.
Fukushima world update
Japan decided to stop treating radioactive water at the Fukushima reactors; it was announced on Mar 18, 2014 through it’s electrical subsidiary TEPCO, the Tokyo Electric Power Company.
The Japanese government had previously announced that as much as 264,172 US Gallons of water a day flow through the derelict reactors and their abandoned reactor cores, then flows unhindered into the Pacific Ocean. That’s 5.2 Trillion Radioactive Drops of water a day poisoning the oceans, not than anybody is counting.
The fish in the Oceans, of course, absorb or eat the radioactive particles. The radioactive particles poison the fish and concentrate the poison as much as 1,000 Times more in the fish than in the water. Humans that eat the radioactive fish get a permanent case of radiation poisoning; it will probably kill them.
Around the world about two billion people (2,000,000,000 people) live on fish and other now radioactive products from the sea. As these people get progressively more severe radiation poisoning they will get sicker and die before their God given time is up.
These two billion people are not expected to die quietly and without some fuss. Food riots and so-called “civil unrest” are anticipated. Government propaganda outlets like the New York Times can be expected to gloss over the increased death rates as “natural” and as “something they ate.”
From a certain sick point of view, the radiation in the fish they ate that killed them was “something they ate.” Their “shortened life span” was entirely Unnatural and completely man made by pro-nukers. That is how the pro-nukers get away with “random premeditated murder,” normally a Capital Crime; which means it is punishable by the Death Penalty.
Governments will employ whatever means are necessary, including lethal force, to maintain a civil tone and public decorum. The government and corporate slugs that brought us this horror can thank their lucky stars the dying fish eating people don’t have much money to buy influence and their passing will not be televised.
Also, they are also mostly not White. They will just be – gone. Others, still living, will be thankful they are still alive.
The Times and other establishment “outlets” will interview scores of scientists on the issue who will say they are “befuddled,” amazed,” “surprised,” “stunned” and they “don’t know the cause.”
Is it possible to remove radioactivity from water?
No, it is not possible to remove radioactivity from water. It never has been even remotely possible. Short and simple, that is the answer.
Radioactivity is either removed or not removed, there is no in-between, there is no place for maybe. The Japanese are as good at removing radioactivity from water as anybody in the world and they have failed repeatedly and miserably.
I speculate that scientists have probably been trying to figure out how to remove radioactivity from water ever since Marie Curie invented the word “radioactivity” and discovered the elements Polonium and Radium. Marie Curie won her first Nobel Prize in 1903, no misprint there, either, that is as in Nineteen-O-Three, more than 111 years ago.
Always they fail, though, and ask for more of somebody else’s money to continue their fruitless, failed, doomed research.
So, any ideas as to What to Do Now that you know?
Sources and Notes
1. #Fukushima I NPP: Multi-Nuclide Removal System (ALPS) May Be Obsolete Even Before It Starts Full Operation Monday, December 30, 2013, http://exskf. blogspot.com/2013/12/fukushima-i-npp-multi-nuclide-removal.html TEPCO was counting on the multi-nuclide removal system ALPS (Advanced Liquid Processing System) to be operational in the summer of 2012, so that the only remaining radionuclide ….
2. Fukushima water decontamination suspended indefinitely, Published time: March 20, 2014 http://rt.com/news/fukushima-water-decontamination-suspended-089/
3. TEPCO shuts down ALPS system at Fukushima Daiichi after contamination found in storage tanks, http://enformable.com/2014/03/tepco-shuts-alps-system-fukushimadaiichi-contamination-found- storage-tanks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed %3A+Enformable+%28Enformable%29
4. TEPCO says 13,000 tons of toxic water may need to be cleaned again, March 19, 2014 3:32am, http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/kyodo-newsinternational/140319/tepco-says-13000-tons-toxic-water-may-need-be-cleaned-
5. ALPS decontamination system malfunctions again at Fukushima plant, March 19, 2014, THE ASAHI SHIMBUN, Key decontamination equipment at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant has malfunctioned again, resulting in radioactive water being stored in tanks meant for treated water, Tokyo Electric Power Co. said March 18. http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201403190069
6. Tuesday, March 18, 2014 #Fukushima I NPP: All Three Lines of ALPS (Multi-Nuclide Removal System) Are Stopped http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2014/03/fukushimai-npp-all-three-lines-of-alps.html
7. Rosy Heart, Artist, “Day 532 Post Fuke Blues,” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrAHn3Ox0YU
8. Rosy Heart, Artist, Fukushima Day1111 – YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX_37WeromQ
9. Fukushima’s Melted Reactors 500 Days On | Veterans Today www.veteranstoday.com/2012/…/fukushimas-melted-reactors-500-days-… Sunday, July 29th, 2012 | Posted by Bob Nichols … of Fukushima Daiichi’s destroyed nuclear power plants 500 days after the meltdown of three disemboweled, …
10. “random premeditated murder.” Dr John Gofman, MD, PhD. Medical Director, Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab and inventor of the oft used “stent,” a life saving medical device.
“Nuclear Witnesses,” John Gofman, Medical Physicist www.ratical.org/radiation/inetSeries/nwJWG.html “Licensing a nuclear power plant is in my view, licensing random premeditated murder. First of all, when you license a plant, you know what you’re doing—so it’s …