White House is Planning to Conquer Cyberspace with its “Plan X”
… by Vladimir Platov, … with New Eastern Outlook, Moscow
[ Editor’s note: Valdimir Platov brings us more coverage on a cloud that is coming, not only over the world but America, too.
The development of the social network “controls”, and that is exactly what they are, will certainly be used here at home via the appropriate contractor cutouts.
Actually it is happening already as VT has already caught the Army cyperwarefare Center hacking our servers, a highly illegal act. And surprise, surprise, when we ran the story we got zero response from mass media or official circles, all pretending they don’t know.
Congress can’t begin to ride herd on any of this. They got suckered into being on a whole bunch of committees to have more corporate funding coming at them for friendly votes, and where they don’t even begin to stay up on the issues. Position papers are handed to them on many things to make them look up to speed, and of course they have no time to check any of it out.
The Jim Dean solution to this is to increase Congressmen to 5 or 6 per district, but they can only vote on issues from the committees they serve on, which would be cut way back… so they would have time to do what they want us to think they are doing… Jim W. Dean
– First published … November 3, 2014 –
In recent years, the White House has intensified its efforts to ensure its global domination through various means, like waging cyber warfare against its political opponents.
In the Middle East, Central Asia, and Ukraine, Washington is carrying out offensive cyber operations to infiltrate the social networks in these regions to gather intelligence, ensure a control over the media space and influence the population.
To ensure US dominance in cyberspace The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), a subordinate agency of the US Department of Defense had developed a special “Plan X”, that was being implemented lately under the supervision of the White House officials.
According to foreign analysts, the aim of this ambitious program is “the creation of new revolutionary technologies that facilitate the development, planning and management of large-scale offensive operations in cyberspace.”
In addition to its purely technical purpose, “Plan X implies innovative research of the nature of cyber warfare, the development of its strategies and tactics, and the establishment of fundamental principles required for domination in the field of cyber battles. To achieve these goals, DARPA is focusing on four key areas:
1) development of methods of automatic analysis essential for operation planning. In particular, the analysis of the performance of large logical networks and their infrastructures (i.e., static dynamic links, networks response time, bandwidth etc.);
2) creation of cyber operations automatic control technology and the monitoring units, that would remind the autopilot in modern aircraft. It is expected that this process will allow to determine the extent of potential damage that can be inflicted during a cyber attack;
3) development of specific operating systems and platforms for operations in hostile environment. It is expected that the developers will be able to enhanced the performance of special operational units that would be able to penetrate the adaptive security measures;
4) interactive visualization of large scale cyber fields (ie, creation of situation centers), which would allow visual planning of operations, along with the real time assessment of the current situation and the evaluations of different means used in a operation.
According to the Washington Post, $110 million was allocated in 2012 alone on the “Plan X”-related research. To ensure a detailed study of all the aspects related to “Plan X”, DARPA is holding regular meetings with the representatives of high-tech industry and special agents in its headquarters in Virginia. Additionally, it has been cooperating with software and hardware suppliers from across the country.
Vladimir Platov, Middle East expert, exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook”.
Editing: Jim W. Dean and Erica P. Wissinger
Jim W. Dean was an active editor on VT from 2010-2022. He was involved in operations, development, and writing, plus an active schedule of TV and radio interviews.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment PolicyDue to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.