Home Tags NEO
Jim W. Dean..."Henry takes us into a news backwater, the simmering situation between the Republic of Georgia and its uppity former possession, Abkhazia."
- Seth Ferris..."Every country, new or old, has to be part of one geopolitical alliance, and only one. That is a practical fact."
- If we would hold a referendum today in Luhansk, most of the population would favor annexation to Russia
- Henry Kamens - America can’t survive without enemies, having discarded the one thing that could have replaced them--the positive values it claims to have, in whose name all its state-sponsored terrorism is committed.
- South Stream is dead -- It was the $45 billion project to deliver Russian natural gas via underwater pipeline through the Black Sea to Bulgaria & on to other Balkan & southern European markets.
- Salman Sheikh gives us a tour of the evolving US-Iran relationship, viewed as a Hail Mary pass because the Israel Lobby has to be defeated for it to succeed.
- Ulson Gunnar - "After the MH17 flight was shot down over Ukraine in July, Malaysia has been systematically blocked, leaving a pro-NATO bloc in charge of the evidence."
- Victor Titov - "Iranian leaders should not forget who now manages the activities of the White House on Iran."
- Henry Kamens - "What happens in Georgia today is what the US would like to see happen everywhere. America has shown it will go to any lengths to get its own way."
- Steven MacMillan - "The EU is on the verge of crumbling due to economic problems, the political fallout after the illegal coup in Ukraine & the economic war on Russia."
- "Seth Ferris takes us back into the maze of Egyptian geopolitics with the 19th century framing needed to have any chance of understanding it all."