Home Tags Seth Ferris
Tag: Seth Ferris
- "Seth Ferris takes us back into the maze of Egyptian geopolitics with the 19th century framing needed to have any chance of understanding it all."
- " Seth Ferris takes us into the Black Sea backwater of Abkhazia which sided with the Russians in the US backed Georgian’s attack on South Ossetia ..."
- "Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors... the old "making sausage" cliche' comes to mind."
- "The work continues with the VT team digging into the closet of past airline crashes to look for repeated tactics used in past 'manufactured' tragedies."
- Seth Ferris - "Georgia's citizens are scared that a deal has been done, and that criminals will continue in the same way as private citizens, still immune from prosecution."
- Seth Ferris - 'When your doctor tells you “this isn’t going to hurt”, he really means “I know very well this is going to hurt”.'
- The Ukraine coup continues to be a zoo, and continued failure will be nothing new. Its Western backers will continue their takeover of another struggling country
- Seth Ferris - Both the united opposition and the government forces loyal to President Assad are rediscovering their Pan-Arabism by fighting each other. Both sides, even the rebels supported by the US, are growing increasingly resentful at the fact that the war would have ended long ago, if the US and its proxies had not prolonged it for their own financial and strategic purposes under the guise of supporting the rebels.
- Ferris - Self-determination often does not mean that people had the right to make a decision the winners didn’t like. Once again Russia has called the bluff of those with blood on their own hands, which is exactly why the Western backed government is now seeking to hide that blood behind howls of protest and the rhetoric of American politicians. Double standards double the problem, and always have.
- Seth Ferris..."Seymour Hersh may have done the White House’s dirty work for it, whether he wanted to or not."