Sean Hannity seems to think that the “world” is limited to the eastern US. in Texas if you report a doctor for malpractice you may go down on a felony rap. Canada seems to have become infected with the paranoia of its southern neighbor, and from Inquisition headquarters: The “Christian Manifesto” brands liberals as Nazis. These stories and more in today’s picks.
- The Politics of Fear
- Wall Street Wants a Refund
- Medical Justice, West Texas-Style
- The 700 Military Bases of Afghanistan
- Public Doesn’t Want Health Care Reform To Die
- As Afghan assault looms, many civilians haven’t fled
- When Snow Melts: Vancouver’s Olympic Crackdown
- Corporate Money Funds Right Wing Attack On Senator’s Office
- Pakistani Taliban sources announced that Hakimullah Mahsud, had died of wounds
- Hannity: Snow Storms ‘Seem To Contradict Al Gore’s Hysterical Global Warming Theories’
- ‘Christian’ Manifesto Comparing Liberals to Nazis Gathers Signatures of Religious Right Leaders
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.