CHICAGO, 6/6/11 — Mass casualties will be triaged and mass deaths buried in the Red Dragon disaster drills Wednesday through Friday. This report affirms my Friday article, Chicago Aon Center Alert, and requires a six-day warning, effective Monday, 6/6/11, through Saturday, 6/11/11.
New Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel has a reputation as a man-eater who is half Machiavelli and half Mephistopheles. His father was a member of the Israeli Irgun terror organization that blew up Jerusalem’s King David Hotel on July 22, 1946, killing 92, King David Day is still celebrated in Israel.
Rahm is an Israeli military veteran who volunteered for the First Gulf War. Ironically, at the same time I was volunteering to serve my own country, the USA, in the same war, Neither of us saw action. He worked in an Israeli army motor pool, while I was a stateside war game controller.
Wednesday, the first day of Red Dragon, will be the 44th anniversary of Israel’s 1967 sneak attack against the USS Liberty. It was a textbook false flag operation, in which they tried to sink the ship, shoot the survivors, then blame it on Egypt, against whom they had just launched the Six-Day War. The Liberty fought bravely and survived at a cost of 34 dead and 171 wounded crewmen.
LBJ’s willingness to sacrifice the Liberty as a pawn on the geostrategic chessboard wasn’t unusual. Five years earlier the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff had proposed Operation Northwoods to JFK, a plan to hijack planes, blow up a U.S. ship, and stage terror attacks in U.S. cities, then blame it on Cuba.
Ecclesiastes is right that there’s nothing new under the sun:
- On 9/11/01 Israel’s Odigo messaging service warned subscribers about the impending attacks two hours before they occurred, according to an article in Haaretz.
- Three months after 9/11, Fox News aired an eye-opening Carl Cameron investigative series on Israeli connections to the Arabs blamed for the 9/11 attacks.
- In 2002 Crawford talks with U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, U.S. President George W. Bush suggested provoking Iraq into shooting down a U.S. airplane as an excuse to start the war, according to the Downing Street Memorandum.
- Former NATO commander Gen. Wesley Clark stated in a 2003 CNN interview that the Bush administration had decided on an Iraq war before if was even inaugurated, and 9/11 was a perfect casus belli.
- In 2007 Vice President Dick Cheney considered starting a war against Iran with a false flag naval operation, according to a New Yorker article by investigative journalist Seymour Hersh.