VT Suggests US Military Side with Iran
Reading even the low quality “suppressed media,” you can’t help but notice that no reason to attack Iran has been invented yet.
The exact same folks who imagined Iraq’s non-existent weapons, now being generously financed by cartel money out of Afghanistan, Columbia and Mexico, the virtual “goldmine” of political contributors under new loosened Supreme Court regulations, want an immediate invasion of Iran.
Thus far, our analysis tells us that the best hope for the US is to side with Iran. In doing so, of course, we have to defend Iran meaning we occupy Iran.
Then we get them to pay us to do it. God, I am a friggin’ genius sometimes. But, on with the more mundane things, having wasted this on those who will never understand.
The reality? We made war plans to invade Iran years ago. No secret here, the Army intelligence officer tasked to write them is now retired and works with me.
The first steps involved car bombs across Iraq, separating Kurdistan and moving into Pakistan’s furthest province, Balochistan, and infiltrating private assassination teams into Iran disguised as Jundullah rebels.
Then we start a revolution in Pakistan, seize Balochistan and rebuild the port and put in a massive base. However, the current base belongs to China. We didn’t know that in 1982, when the current war plans we are using were written.
We also didn’t know Turkey would attack Israel if they tried moving across their territory nor did we know how close the greatest secret of all, the secret treaty of cooperation between Israel and Syria is.
This will end up being a horrible embarrassment to Russia who saw Syria as their “client state, ” not Israel’s.
For 3 years, we have been arming the UAE, training them to attack missile bases in the Straits of Hormuz. L3 Communications has the contract. The UAE has spent billions upgrading its military including a multi-year training program for special operations forces. Oh, one of my friends runs that.
The extremists in the US figure that Saudi Arabia will use their Air Force, recently upgraded, to assist Israel, as long as the Russians hold back on delivering the S300 air defense system they sold Iran years ago, one that is deliverable by plane, not ship, as all such things are.
The launchers with missiles, the radar systems, load on transport planes and deploy in minutes.
A month ago, Israel was caught selling what they had told the US was going to be part of their “Iron Dome” missile system.
It was loaded on a ship to China and carelessly boxed up with 160 tons of specialized explosive/propellants used for manufacturing nuclear weapons but also configurable for launching cruise type missiles from a variety of submarines.
This is the story, one of the most secretive and most suppressed in the history of journalism. All reporting has been blacked out while Israel is negotiating with Finland and China to get America’s most advanced Patriot 3 system to China so the guidance and radar systems can be duplicated.
The Chinese are trying to get Russian S400 booster to adapt to the system and then market it. Rumor has it that when Turkey gets the S400 system, far superior to the Patriot 3, a few units will get lost and find themselves on the SS Jolly Roger on the way to Shanghai via Tel Aviv.
Similarly in November 2010, a Chinese nuclear sub, within 30 miles of US territorial waters, launched a “test” ICBM capable of carrying 8 thermonuclear warheads and reaching any target within the US, some in less than 10 minutes.
This story, available here, has been also suppressed as have so many, stories that disappear in the news, on orders from “above,” who or whatever that is.
China humiliated the US Navy during this exercise, proving America to have bled key defense resources to death to support the wars in Asia. It is this threat that President Obama believes he is responding to with his new military realignment.
The two stories have a purpose in the context of possible war with Iran. One, of course, is that Israel has taken advantage of the “upcoming war” in two ways, one, as proven, taken our most advanced anti-ballistic missile system and sold it to a potential enemy, as President Obama now choose to describe China, although, of course, they are America’s largest financial backer.
This makes Israel an enemy.
The second involving Israel has to do with manipulations of fuel prices through oil futures. I don’t think I have to tell anyone about rigged food prices but don’t blame Israel for that one, it is the Bush family aided by ADM, the company that ran Bob Dole as a hand puppet for his entire career.
Here are things we have learned:
- Iran bought one SS19 missile from the Ukraine back in 1992 with 5 thermonuclear warheads of 550kt power. We confirmed this through the highest levels of Ukrainian intelligence and the Iranian military. These weapons are functional, probably deliverable and will, under no circumstances, ever be used by Iran against anyone. They were bought to cover a 2 year window during the Bush administration when there were active threats of invasion of Iran from Iraq, plans that fell apart. I can list the reasons if asked, something for a future radio host with too much time on his or her hands.
- Iran has approached a third party with a financial offer to drop a moderate nuclear weapon on Israel’s Dimona facility. Israel would claim it was a reactor meltdown and there would be no repercussions. The money offer is so high, the United States might do it itself. Asked? China, France, Pakistan and Russia. Delivery would be a cruise type missile from a diesel submarine or aircraft. If an aircraft were used, it would be an advanced stealth model of Russian manufacture
- Key decision makers within the US, the Pentagon and CIA have told President Obama that the US does not have the logistical capability of sustaining operations in or near the Persian Gulf. We have no land capability whatsoever and risk losing one aircraft carrier, very likely, and several surface ships.
- Were such an incident to escalate, Iran has two options: 1) Seize Iraq, which planning for has been well along for years or 2) “Hunker down” and turn to Moscow, offering them full use of bases in Iran in exchange for threatening the US.
- Russia’s defense negotiations with Iran and Turkey are meant to undermine NATO, not on the basis of defense but to collapse the Euro through raised pricing of natural gas and supporting the new “Ruble/Yuan Settlement Bank” meant to partially replace the dollar as the world’s only remaining semi-viable trade currency.
- We received strong warnings that French-Israelis are to target US embassies and their staff in Algeria specifically but, Tripoli and Rome, Madrid, Paris are possible targets. This one is from inside French intelligence itself and a minor warning to hold off on those plans because we have just nailed the blame where it belongs and not on Iran as planned. Our thanks to loyal friends of the United States in the French government.
As for getting the US to support a war against Iran, two threats have been made. One of them is probably totally groundless.
Israel has told the US that it has “suitcase nukes” purchased from the Ukraine when 250 went missing, in two dozen US cities. The scenario is right out of the TV series Jeherico:
This series was pulled when the storyline, essentially that Israel hired Blackwater to blow up 24 US cities, found deep parallels within an active FBI investiagtion so classified that almost everyone knows about it.
Then a much more reliable story came from MI-5, the British intelligence service, reprinted by Peter Eyre among others, that a single South African nuclear weapon of 13.2 kilotons is hidden within an hour of Chicago.
The nukes were of 10 built by Israel for South Africa. 4 of these weapons “disappeared,” one at least went to North Korea and was exploded in 2009 while 6 were publicly sent to America for disassembly.
One of them disappeared and is believed to be somewhere in Indiana, Illinois or Wisconsin according to the Delta Force that publicly doesn’t talk about this to everyone they can find.
Then again, while mentioning Jehrico, the TV show, one must also remind viewers of Rubicon.
Rubicon got, be it “accidentally,” too close to 9/11 and was pulled from TV though it was on an obscure cable channel, AMC, and had achieved cult status.
The truncated reruns were shown on the BBC, it was considered that important. The show itself deeply parallels “Three Days of the Condor.”
A president and vice-president nearly faced execution by electrocution in the United States and what started it all? A necktie.
TV, books, movies, Veterans Today, others try so hard to leave “breadcrumbs” around but the birds have flown away it seems.
And so it goes….
Editing: Jim W. Dean
Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades. Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.