Home Tags Iran
Jim W. Dean..."Watch for the reaction from the Jewish Lobby here, and especially when they jerk the chains on some of their Congressional puppies to go after Obama."
- Salman Sheikh gives us a tour of the evolving US-Iran relationship, viewed as a Hail Mary pass because the Israel Lobby has to be defeated for it to succeed.
- Victor Titov - "Iranian leaders should not forget who now manages the activities of the White House on Iran."
- Its simple; phased array antennas such as use on the spy-1 S-band radar system are easily jamable when confronted with a two point jamming signal that is out of phase and widely spaced. It usually uses two jamming antennas spaced about 35 feet apart mounted on the wing tips of the jet. See the attached Chinese paper on cross eye jamming and how it works.
- "The enemies of peace will launch any last minute deal-killers they have been saving, which could include a false flag terror attack."
The war-on-Islam psy-oppers are mutilating women - and blaming it on their Muslim enemies.
- Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh - The ISIL would have captured Iraq’s Kurdistan region if it were not for Iran's Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
- "The West doesn't know the story of the 100-percent report card that Iran has always had with the IAEA. They never found anything out of place."
- "Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors... the old "making sausage" cliche' comes to mind."
- "The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq's political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis."