Sean Hannity is not the only extremist who hates the idea of Americans marching together on 9/11 to protest the politics of fear.
Apparently “al-Qaeda” agrees with Hannity.
An alleged al-Qaeda supporter who calls himself “@AmerJihad” has launched an angry attack on the organizers of the Million American March Against Fear, which will take place on the National Mall in Washington, DC on September 11th. In a blistering tirade, the self-styled jihadi echoes Islamophobes who claim that Muslims cannot be Americans:
“Email Address : @AmerJihad
Phone Number (optional) :
Your Message : When speaking in your interviews please stop talking like you speak for the best interests of the Muslim people.. How dare you backbite Muslims for the kafir, how dare you backbite the Mujahideens for defending sharia and the Ummah.. Our bothers are dying around the world “Syria,Egypt,Palestine” just to name a few places and you sit here and backbite the Muslims defending them.
Million American March? This is a joke!!! Nationalism is HARAM! To change the name of your so-called march from the Million Muslim March to Million American March is haram on it’s own.
Being a Muslim is a identify of its own, we are Muslims not Americans!! MUSLIM is our identify!! Muslims are not NATIONALISTS!!”
The American Muslim Political Action Committee wishes to make a number of points in response to Mr. “AmerJihad.”
* Muslims are obligated by their religion to be good citizens of whatever communities they live in, as all qualified Islamic scholars agree.
* Any non-Muslim country that protects the rights of Muslims to practice and preach their religion, as the USA does, is considered part of Dar al-Amn, the “House of Security,” and Muslims in such places should be good citizens and work for truth and justice.
* Since the USA has been hijacked by forces that hate both Islam and everything America stands for (google “Leo Strauss” and “neoconservatism” for details) it is especially important for Muslims to work to restore American democracy and Constitutional liberty, and international peace and security.
* One reason so many of our Muslim brothers and sisters are dying around the world is that a handful of idiots like you (assuming you really are a Muslim and not a sock puppet working for a certain country’s anti-Islam PR team) have been duped by those who hate Islam and the US Constitution into believing that “al-Qaeda” is something other than a neocon anti-Islam PR campaign designed to destabilize the whole Muslim world.
* Finally, you ask who we are to speak for the best interests of the Muslim people. We are the Muslim Majority! Polls show that the vast majority of Muslims, both worldwide and in the US, share our positions – not yours! The vast majority of Muslims everywhere, especially in the USA, has a negative view of al-Qaeda, and does not accept the official narrative of the “war on terror.” See: http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brmiddleeastnafricara/346.php
* So, Mr. AmerJihad, if you want to defend Muslims or anybody else, please do it peacefully, rationally, and intelligently. Commit yourself to nonviolence, educate yourself, and join patriotic Americans of all creeds and colors at the Million American March Against Fear at the National Mall in Washington, DC on September 11th, 2013.
Contact: The American Muslim Political Action Committee
Isa Hodge: hodge_hajj(at)yahoo.com
MD Alam rabbituli00(at)yahoo.com
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.
He is the host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly radio show funded by listener donations at Patreon.com and FALSE FLAG WEEKLY NEWS (FFWN); an audio-video show produced by Tony Hall, Allan Reese, and Kevin himself. FFWN is funded through FundRazr.
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS, and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.