Ethnic cleansing enthusiast Alan Dershowitz is unhappy with the current BDS efforts (boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel).
Earlier today Haaretz published Dershowitz’ diatribe on the BDS. For the first time, I have to admit, I agree with the elder Zionist mouthpiece.
Let’s review Dershowitz’ ten arguments against the BDS and peel down through the layers of the onion to see what is in the middle.
1. “The BDS movement immorally imposes the entire blame for the continuing Israeli occupation and settlement policy on the Israelis.”
Dershowitz is obviously correct. It is indeed immoral to blindly blame to oppressor. The victims should also be held accountable. Israel’s open air prisons’ inmates (the Palestinians) should take responsibility once and for all. Similarly, instead of blaming the Nazis, we should follow Dershowitz’ new moral guidelines and insist that concentration camp inmates should have questioned their unwillingness to strike a peace deal with the Nazis.
2. “The current BDS movement, especially in Europe and on some American university campuses, emboldens the Palestinians to reject compromise solutions to the conflict.”
Dershowitz hits the nail on the head. It is indeed outrageous that European and some American universities encourage Palestinians to reject the ‘Two Jewish States Solution’.
3. “The BDS movement is immoral because its leaders will never be satisfied with the kind of two state solution that is acceptable to Israel. “
The BDS leaders are indeed immoral for not accepting the ‘Two Jewish States Solution’ but also for accepting money from liberal Zionist George Soros, something that led them to compromise on Palestinian precious rights behind the Palestinian people’s back.
4. The BDS movement is immoral because it violates the core principle of human rights: namely, “the worst first.”
It is indeed immoral of the BDS leaders to criticise Israel instead of joining the humanitarian Israeli visionary ‘New Middle East’ –a utopian dream of a region dominated by sectarian wars in the name of the spring, gay rights and Coca Cola.
5. “The BDS movement is immoral because it would hurt the wrong people.”
“BDS would hurt Palestinian workers who will lose their jobs says Dershowitz.” Let us face it, there is nothing more encouraging than watching the transformation of ethnic cleanser Dershowitz into a gracious humanitarian driven by concern for the Palestinian worker.
6. “The BDS movement is immoral because it would encourage Iran”
Correct, it is wrong to encourage Iran alone and to forget about billions of potential Jihadists in the region and beyond.
7.” The BDS movement is immoral because it focuses the world’s attention away from far greater injustices, including genocide. “
So true, Palestine indeed diverts the attention from Israeli involvement in organ trafficking, blood diamonds, and weapons trade. It may even divert the attention from the Jewish Lobby and its relentless push for global wars.
8. “The BDS movement is immoral because it promotes false views regarding the nation state of the Jewish people, exaggerates its flaws and thereby promotes a new variation on the world’s oldest prejudice, namely anti-Semitism.”
Indeed, we should never exaggerate the flaws of the Jewish State, in fact we don’t have to. We must remain scientifically accurate and remember that at the time of Operation Cast Lead 94% of the Israeli Jews supported IDF genocidal measures against the Palestinian.
9. “The BDS movement is immoral because it reflects and encourages a double standard of judgment and response regarding human rights violations. “
It is indeed immoral and politically incorrect to expose crimes committed by Jews and the Jewish State because everyone knows that Jews are beyond criticism.
10. “The BDS movement will never achieve its goals.”
Correct, BDS will never succeed. The Jews are defined by negation and the BDS is there to fuel Jewish identification. This is why the BDS is dominated and funded by Jewish philanthropists. Let us face it, the BDS won’t topple Israel. The Jewish State will bring itself down and soon.