(San Francisco) Jun 26, 2015 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States and in your neighborhood. Let’s get right to it.
RADIATION CPM* CITY STATE
*Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is One Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument.
Partial Counts are noted. Uncounted radiation would make the actual Count higher.
- Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
- 450 CPM Concord, NH. Gamma and Beta Radiation.
- 344 CPM Boston, MA. Gamma only.
- 295 CPM New York City, NY. Gamma only.
- 543 CPM Pittsburgh, PA. Gamma and Beta.
- 460 CPM Raleigh, NC. Gamma only.
- 387 CPM Atlanta, GA. Gamma only.
- 469 CPM Miami, FL. Gamma only.
- 249 CPM Chicago, IL. Gamma only.
- 312 CPM Ft Wayne, IN. Gamma and Beta.
- 257 CPM Indianapolis, IN. Gamma only.
- 346 CPM St Paul, MN. Gamma and Beta.
- 526 CPM Lincoln, NE. Gamma and Beta.
- 256 CPM Des Moines, IA. Gamma only.
- 442 CPM Aberdeen, SD. Gamma only. Beta reports pulled, High Beta was 1,262 CPM.
- 433 CPM Rapid City, SD. Gamma only.
- 324 CPM Kansas City, KA. Gamma only.
- 235 CPM Tulsa, OK. Gamma only.
- 468 CPM Little Rock, AR. Gamma and Beta.
- 224 CPM Dallas, TX. Gamma and Beta.
- 604 CPM San Angelo, TX. Gamma and Beta.
- 298 CPM Lubbock, TX. Gamma only.
- 476 CPM South Valley, NM. Gamma only.
- —- CPM Albuquerque, NM. Gamma and Beta. Not reporting since May 31.
- 274 CPM Grand Junction, CO. Gamma only.
- 814 CPM Billings, MT. Gamma only.
- 513 CPM Phoenix, AZ. Gamma and Beta.
- —- CPM Tucson, AZ. Gamma and Beta. Not Reporting.
- 177 CPM Las Vegas, NV. Gamma only.
- 659 CPM San Diego, CA. Gamma only.
- 742 CPM Bakersfield, CA. Gamma and Beta.
- 320 CPM Los Angeles, CA. Gamma only.
- 204 CPM San Francisco, CA. Gamma only.
- 453 CPM Spokane, WA. Gamma only.
Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America This Week
Congrats to Billings, Montana. Billings is once again the Highest Recorded Radiation City in the United States this week with 814 CPM!
Bakersfield, California again trails Billings with 742 CPM. Bakersfield and Billings have quite a deadly competition going for the most active Rad Weather this week. Keep watching Your Radiation This Week for next week’s installment of this exciting competitive event in our Rad Weather!
Where is this stuff really coming from?
Last week a perfectly reasonable person inquired “Where is all this coming from?” Good question. The short answer is “It’s falling out of the sky onto us.”
Not a very satisfying answer, is it? Most people want someone to Blame! The somewhat longer answer is the radiation comes from two sources: atomic weapons and nuclear reactors. There are no other sources.
Even simpler still, reactors are just very large stationary nuclear weapons and they are slowly detonating all the time. Really dumb rich people invest in these monsters to boil water for them.
All the radioactive poisons are man-made. Is a nuke reactor somewhere within 300 miles of your location? I’d look there first for the immediate culprit to blame for endangering you and your loved ones.
The nuke bombs we immediately know about because they are a really big single event with an attention getting big Boom. We can easily trace the Bombs’ 1,946 radioactive isotope children with machines down through seven decades since American Airmen Nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan in 1945.
The nuclear reactors are a much easier to hide form of radioactive poisoning and it takes expensive machines to detect the radiation. Reactors make the same 1,946 radioactive poisons that the nuclear weapons create but the reactor Rad poison is released over a much longer period of time. A Bomb detonates in only a tiny fraction of a second.
The reactor based Rad poisons have been at work on our bodies for 70 years now. They are into their full stride of killing and maiming humans. It only gets worse as the reactors operate and more explode.
By and large, most people can’t afford the machines to detect the Rads. They don’t have a clue about radiation poisoning till they wake up dead. A famous mathematician, Sr. Dr. Rosalie Bertell, says 1.7 Billion of us have already bit the dust due to radiation poisoning in the past 70 years, with more croaking all the time.
Lying for the government
It is easy for glib scientists to use what I call “code words” for radiation poisoning. The most recent crash and burn of reactors … multiple reactors, three of them possibly four, occurred in Japan in 2011. Since there were three, maybe four, there was no way to hide them and cover it up completely. One explosion blew a multi-ton reactor pot lid more than 750 feet into the air; that takes a lot of power! A lot of people got pictures, too.
That is when otherwise brilliant scientists started using weasel words like “baffled, bewildered and befuddled” [Not kidding!] to lie and avoid saying what was and is still killing the Pacific Ocean. I think they know exactly what it is but are afraid to say so. Why are they afraid? They work for the government and will certainly be fired or worse if they speak the “R word” or “radiation.”
Since there is really only one big ocean world wide the whole thing is affected; very possibly dead. That is also curtains for us humans. That means bad Rad Weather for the United States and the rest of the world also. The global Jet Streams circle the world every 41 days efficiently delivering the poisonous Rad every step of the way.
Forest fires re-suspend radiation
Now this! A pitifully “conservative” UN report on forest fires around the exploded and destroyed Chernobyl Nuke reactor No 4 in Chernobyl, Ukraine found the forest fires there “re-suspend 8%” of the total Rad material that hit the trees and forest floor. The radioactive material going up in smoke, again and again, can be expected in every forest fire world wide from now on. It is a real Bummer for our Rad Weather.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads. It’s dangerous out there!
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2015. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols and VeteransToday.
Sources and Notes
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at http://www2.epa.gov/radnet Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC.com, an LLC.
3. * This station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations have reporting Beta Radiation Monitors. Gamma Radiation Monitors are functioning at all these locations.
4. “…If you pollute when you DO KNOW there is NO safe dose with respect to causing extra cases of deadly cancers or heritable effects, you are committing premeditated random murder.” – John W. Gofman, Ph.D., M.D. (1918-2007), associate director, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 1963-1969) — Comments on a Petition for Rulemaking to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, May 21, 1994.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015.
6. Resuspension and redistribution of radionuclides during grassland and forest fires in the Chernobyl exclusion zone: part I. Fire experiments., Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 86 (2006) 143e163 www.elsevier.com/locate/jenvrad
“Controlled burning of experimental plots of forest or grassland in the Chernobyl exclusion zone has been carried out in order to estimate the parameters of radionuclide resuspension, transport and deposition during forest and grassland fires and to evaluate the working conditions of firemen. An increase of several orders of magnitude of the airborne radionuclide concentration was observed in the territory near the fire area. The resuspension factor for 137Cs and 90Sr was determined to range from 106 to 105 m1 the plutonium radionuclides from 107 to 106 m1 (related to the nuclides in the combustible biomass). These values are 2 orders of magnitude lower if they are calculated relatively to the total contamination density (including the nuclides in the soil). The radionuclide fallout along the plume axis is negligible in comparison to the existing contamination. However, the additional inhalation dose for firemen exposed in, and for …”
Bob is a long-standing senior fellow with VT Foreign Policy since 2010. He is also a Project Censored Award winner, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper, and a frequent contributor to various online publications.
He reports on war, politics, and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant.
Follow Bob on his YouTube channel, Nichols on Nuclear, Twitter, and visit his website YourRadiationThisWeek.org.
You are encouraged to write Nichols at [email protected] –
Visit Bob Nichol’s Latest Posts, Archives (2010-2015) – Archives (2016-2022)
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy