A “Hello” From the Not-Unfamiliar Loyal Opposition
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
As you look through the staff and contributor list at Veterans Today, you will see the CIA’s “rogues gallery.” I think you already know the names you see and many you know are behind them are also “rogues” out of loyalty and honesty when such things had become “unpopular.”
Some at VT had become…”unreliable.” Better that, than stupid or cowardly. That is who you are surrounded by now in your new position as CIA director.
You will recognize that the banking collapse is a foreign threat, our greatest security issue and is tied to a very real global conspiracy. There will seem like little you can do. We are hoping you consider otherwise.
If you don’t know the list of those responsible, we will gladly supply what we know. For a briefing on the dynamic, I suggest Jeff Gates. He is exactly who you need to advise you on how to fight the economic war.
You are going to see a number of “outcasts” here at VT. For reasons you know, I am assuming you are considerably less stupid than predecessors.
There are several unique challenges and opportunities of late.
Working in Washington, a hellhole, overrun by foreign spies, unregistered foreign lobbyists and power mad billionaires, serving a congress filled with morons and a president, you have your own assessment there, something we all keep very private, you will either fail miserably and move on or “kick ass” and become feared.
Take no prisoners. None of those around you have anything coming. Being a “reasonable man” will go nowhere. You have nothing to lose.
There are many decent folks still in the FBI but the structure of the DOJ and the courts have left America a dictatorship, that and so much else.
Some minor suggestions:
- Begin “branding” the term “unanswered questions about 9/11”
- Come to quick grips that the Turks, Israelis and even Egyptians are still working together spying on the US, despite the appearance otherwise
- Make Putin an ally
- Watch the Tel Aviv, Kabul, New Delhi axis carefully
- Mexico is our biggest security threat, next to the banking collapse and Homeland Security is heavily involved on the wrong side
- Isolate those who became answerable to the old neocon power structure, they still stab you in the back
- Bring in your own people. (Private) Use this as a litmus; If they don’t know Bush and his gang are responsible for 9/11 and willing to admit it behind closed doors, they should be guarding a parking lot somewhere
As for other issues, I suspect you already know the French can’t be trusted, nor can the Italians. You will find a fascinating group in Britain who have a lot of guts, including your former counterpart.
Do not underestimate the possibility of nuclear false flag terrorism in the US tied to the neocon obsession with pushing the United States into a war with Iran.
A new factor is the oil glut, the many new finds you should request an immediate White Paper on.
This will make closing the Straits of Hormuz a last ditch attempt to protect the oil markets from collapse.
Much of the corporate money coming into politics is drug money. It’s time to start taking down some of the offshore corporations for their endless violations of law, starting with the Koch boys and Haliburton.
Good luck. Obviously, you know how to reach us (or anyone).