The gang that paid the Dems to turn their collective backs on the harebrained gambling and outright criminal behavior of Wall Street is threatening to stop the money flow, writes Glen Greenwald at Salon. More on the fat cat lenders getting rich off the backs of college students in a NYT oped. The results of the recent SCOTUS decision to hand over our electoral process to corporations are already unfolding in plutocratic pow wows from a story via AlterNet and more in today’s picks.
- Lobbyists and Students
- It started with King George III
- Obama Outsmarts the Terrorists
- On Afghan Road, Scenes of Beauty and Death
- Wall Street owners angry with their purchase
- Tomgram: Pratap Chatterjee, Destabilizing Pakistan
- Wealthy CEOs Conspire to Influence Elections for GOP
- The Question Unasked of Goldman Sachs, Blankfein and Paulson
- Scaremongering about Iran from Clinton; Neocons Quake at threat to make Medical Isotopes
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy