Given the chance, I would take everyone writing on Syria, especially those who play at “anti-imperialism” but invariably support police states with cash back to school. The failure to “follow the bucks” to the DC lobby groups answering to Tel Aviv that so many “anti-Zionists” end up aligned with isn’t going unnoticed, especially not in the real Muslim world.
We are going to have a few words on Syria, not to chastise but to stimulate some actual thought and even derail the lemming mentality some have taken on.
These are the powerful realities some deny:
- Syria is a Russian military satellite, a holdover from the Cold War
- Israel, as the Pollard and USS Liberty incidents help explain, the recent Putin visit and the unpopular fact that Soviet communism is a Khazarian animal, making the Russia of today, as close or closer to Israel as America is…according to Vladamir Putin.
- Israel and Turkey aren’t the enemies Erdogan would have you believe. Turkey is still getting weapons from Israel, their military and security services still work closely together and what was expected after their rift over the Mavi Marmara attack has never materialized. Turkey and Israel are still best friends, ask Gaza, they will explain it.
This is all at one level, simple observations about what is real rather than what is reported by any press. Only intelligence agencies know the truth and they only lie to themselves and each other. There are more incongruities:
- Russia maintains a military port in Syria which cannot, under any circumstances, be lost. Thus, whatever Syria’s fate, Russia will be giving approval, be it Assad leaving or staying, Russia remains.
- Syria’s extremely advanced air defense system is the key to her viability. It is 100% dependent on continued Russian presence. Russia is staying.
- Taking these as inexorable facts, which they are, then one might explain why Putin went to Israel, announced a strong alliance, joined in bellicose statements against Iran but so many of the “anti-imperialist” press see Israel as managing the destabilization of Syria. The contradictions here are mind boggling.
Let us take a second to look at Israel’s current position:
- Israel controls the Egyptian Army.
- Israel controls Jordan, bordering on Syria.
- Israel controls Kurdistan, bordering on Syria.
- Israel has a “mysterious” relationship with Turkey, claimed by the press, Israeli controlled, to be supporting Syrian rebels.
Better yet, lets talk “Turkey.”
- The last stories about Erdogan and Gaza or Egypt are a year old. His “war” with Israel, warships with supply convoys, his coalition with the civilian government of Egypt against Israel are all myths and hot air.
- Turkey is purchasing a new Russian S400 air defense system from, well, from Israel’s best friend Russia.
- Turkey is part of NATO.
- The Turkish army has long been the real power in the nation and is more so today.
Let’s talk Turkey and Israel and the Jews.
- In the late 1400s, the Ottoman Empire welcomed the Jews of the world.
- In 1492 alone, 150,000 Spanish Jews moved to Ottoman regions.
- During the 1930s and 40s, Jews fleeing Europe traveled freely through Turkey with Turkey claiming having saved over 100,000 Jews from the holocaust.
- Turkey immediately recognized Israel as a state, the only Islamic nation to do so. The document doing so used to be kept here until it was removed very recently for some reason.
- Russia and Israel will win, meaning they are in total control of Syria’s fate, not NATO. Syria’s fate was decided in Tel Aviv by Netanyahu and Putin a few weeks ago.
- Russia isn’t going to be kicked out of the Mediterranean.
- Syria has MUCH more oil than admitted, all oil maps of the Mediterranean are altered to not show that offshore fields come onshore in Syria and Northern Lebanon and NONE in or near Israel, almost as though someone wasn’t so “chosen” after all.
- The US plans to stabilize its massive heroin business in Afghanistan and get the hell out of Asia.
- All movement aims at Africa with key nations, Nigeria and South Africa to begin, pushing toward “Balkanization” and “re-colonization.”
- It will go MUCH further than that, a 5 year plan already well into motion.
- If anyone really hurts Iran it will be Russia. If Russian troops move into Azerbaijan to keep Iran out, if hostilities commence, Iran loses considerable leverage.
- Russia is said to have “aims” in Iran.
- Iran’s long range missile capability, actually far beyond Israel’s, would invariably begin a world war.
Use this as you will. It was written with a minimum of editorializing. Anyone writing on the region needs a background in air defense systems, Ottoman history and the general belief that everything they read is either invented or worse.
It is reasonable to assume that super-governmental powers are involved, Syria’s fate is decided and that Iran will do best through negotiation and “waiting everyone else out.”