Home Tags Turkey
- South Stream is dead -- It was the $45 billion project to deliver Russian natural gas via underwater pipeline through the Black Sea to Bulgaria & on to other Balkan & southern European markets.
- The Pentagon should have been using the B1 sooner, because we had them sitting on the Qatar airfield with all the B-52s.
- "Our own VT people, with just a few phone calls, can initate a process to spot and track every ISIL position in Northern Syria. No one has asked. Why not?
- "We have entered into an era where diplomatic immunity has to be put squarely on the table for a 21st century review. Is it just too dangerous?"
- "Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors... the old "making sausage" cliche' comes to mind."
- "The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq's political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis."
- You won't read anything like this in Western media as it conflicts with their fairy tale of spreading peace and democracy when proxy terrorism is the new game of choice.
- As soon as the invasion of Iraq went ahead without Turkish involvement, the West wrote off the Turkish military as a critical ally.