Home Tags Syria
Jim W. Dean..."The photo above came as no surprise as these TOW missiles could have been sourced from a variety of players."
In consultation with our editorial board and like minded individuals within the military and intelligence community, select VT board members traveled to Damascus last week. Included were Gordon Duff, always looking for a free meal and chance to get shot or beheaded, Colonel Jim Hanke, Jim Dean and Mike Harris.
- The Pentagon should have been using the B1 sooner, because we had them sitting on the Qatar airfield with all the B-52s.
- An analyst says the Takfiri ISIL terrorist group has used US-made chemical weapons in a series of chemical attacks across Syria.
- "ISIL has not killed 200,000 like the US, Israel, Turkey and the Gulf states have...but they are trying. Just give them time."
- "Our own VT people, with just a few phone calls, can initate a process to spot and track every ISIL position in Northern Syria. No one has asked. Why not?
- jim W. Dean..."There is an excellent RT interview with William at the end of this article. Don't miss it."
- You are always going to have collateral damage no matter how good the intelligence is...there will be mistakes and civilian casualties."